Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Yes he speaks the truth

GOP Sen. Ben Sasse: 'Too much drama' coming out of 'reality-show' presidency
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...idency-n907881
    No wonder Pete gets a thrill up his leg from Sen. Sasse, he speaks his language:

On CNN, Ben Sasse Embraces Democrats’ Anti-Free Speech Messaging

Ben Sasse is a once capable activist who today does nothing more than sit in the comfort of his ruby red Senate seat poll-testing when it is and isn’t okay to attack President Trump.
    He is to the pro-Liberty movement what Jake Tapper is to impartial journalism: A paper-thin cutout of what something is supposed to be, bolstered exclusively by positive reviews from other paper-thin cutouts of what that thing is supposed to be.
    And today, Sasse yet again proved that his commitment to limited government will remain stymied by his commitment to the swamp.

https://lovebreedsaccountability.com...ech-messaging/

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    No wonder Pete gets a thrill up his leg from Sen. Sasse, he speaks his language:

On CNN, Ben Sasse Embraces Democrats’ Anti-Free Speech Messaging

Ben Sasse is a once capable activist who today does nothing more than sit in the comfort of his ruby red Senate seat poll-testing when it is and isn’t okay to attack President Trump.
    He is to the pro-Liberty movement what Jake Tapper is to impartial journalism: A paper-thin cutout of what something is supposed to be, bolstered exclusively by positive reviews from other paper-thin cutouts of what that thing is supposed to be.
    And today, Sasse yet again proved that his commitment to limited government will remain stymied by his commitment to the swamp.

https://lovebreedsaccountability.com...ech-messaging/

Pete's just trying to stir up shit and take eyes off the ball. I'll say the same thing about Sasse I said about Cruz in the other thread where Noir tried the same deflection tactic. I KNOW who Cruz is. He's a Senator from my state who needs my vote most ricky-tick. When I disagree with him, I say so. I agreed with his statement about this confirmation hearing. There's no more to it than that. That's the topic.

I don't know Sasse from a hill of beans. I agree completely with his statement concerning the three branches of government and Congress pushing its responsibilities off on the other branches, or onto alphabet agencies and not doing its job. There's no more to it than that. THAT is the topic.

Seems our board lefties have nothing to offer in rebuttal but deflections to personal attacks. That's called having no game where I come from.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post