Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Conway: White House Officials Who Don’t Believe in Trump ‘Should Just Resign’

I agree with each a little. I'm even thinking that perhaps this is treasonous. From what I understand, a document was stolen from Trump's desk and ultimately leaked? Purposely working against the president, within the office. But yeah, at the very very least this person has to go.

And NOW, that I said that - that's in the off 10% chance I'm thinking - if it's NOT just BS, as if I'll take the words of an anonymous source from one of the media outlets busted lying about Trump already, and consistently uses sources that are anonymous.

---

Conway: White House Officials Who Don’t Believe in Trump ‘Should Just Resign’

WASHINGTON – Addressing the anonymous New York Times op-ed attributed to a senior Trump administration official, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway told reporters that anyone who does not believe in President Trump’s agenda “should just resign.”

“I did not write the op-ed,” Conway said on Friday after speaking at an event on Capitol Hill with “Angel Families” who lost loved ones due to crimes committed by undocumented immigrants. “Everything, I think, I have the courage to say publicly.”

An Esquire writer guessed that Conway is the mysterious author because "there is something unmistakably feminine in the tone," and that speculation was echoed by MSNBC's Joe Scarborough on Friday.

Conway was asked repeatedly if senior administration officials should be required to take lie-detector tests, but she did not respond.

“People who believe in the president’s agenda and believe in the president’s leadership ought to do their jobs, and if they don’t want to do that, they look at it as a burden or a blessing, they should just resign. There’s so many people who would like to serve this administration and help push his agenda forward,” Conway said. “I’m just surprised that since you all love accountability and transparency and accuracy so much, that you would give so much authority to all this.”

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...d-just-resign/

Bannon: Trump Facing a 'Coup'

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told Reuters that the recent New York Times op-ed describing an unstable president was a "coup" and a "direct attack" on America's institutions.

“What you saw the other day was as serious as it can get. This is a direct attack on the institutions,” Bannon said during a flying visit to Italy. “This is a coup, okay”.
    The column was published on Wednesday and was written by an unnamed senior administration official, the New York Times said.

The writer slammed Trump’s “amorality” and said: “Many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.”

Bannon said the last time a U.S. president had been challenged in such a fashion was during the American Civil War when General George B. McClellan clashed with the then president, Abraham Lincoln.

“This is a crisis. The country has only ever had such a crisis in the summer of 1862 when General McClellan and the senior generals, all Democrats in the Union Army, deemed that Abraham Lincoln was not fit and not competent to be commander in chief,” Bannon said.

Trump said on Friday the U.S. Justice Department should find out who wrote the piece, adding that it was an issue of national security.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/bannon-...facing-a-coup/

A Modest Proposal for 'Anonymous'

As a means of spreading mistrust, confusion and distraction within the Trump administration, last week's New York Times op-ed by "Anonymous" was a master stroke. Vladimir Putin himself could hardly have done better. Suspicion is rife and the administration has been left to rummage through its own ranks for this incognito writer who claims and lauds subversion of the president by his own high-level staff. Relays of senior officials have been left to deny authorship, without being able to prove the truth of their denials unless the real author is discovered.

As Ambassador Nikki Haley accurately summed it up in a Sept. 7 op-ed in the Washington Post, this anonymous writer, described by the Times as "a senior official," has sowed mistrust among thousands of government workers, who had nothing to do with this article. Anonymous has encouraged America's adversaries to, as Haley puts it, "promote their hostile claims about the stability of our government," and unfairly cast doubt on the president himself "in a way that cannot be directly refuted because the anonymous acccuser's credibility and knowledge cannot be judged."

The Times tells us this op-ed escapade required anonymity because the author, if identified, would be in jeopardy of losing a federal job. That alone suggests the Times is willing to vouch for an author with an odd set of priorities. But surely there's more to it. The titillating use of "Anonymous" has brought a gush of extraordinary attention to the Times, and one might wonder if there will be special credit inhouse for anyone on its editorial staff who had a hand in ferrying the op-ed from the anonymous writer -- this erstwhile conservative champion of "free minds, free markets and free people" -- to the public page. While the contents of the op-ed brought nothing new to the rumor mills or furor of America's political debate, the tease of anonymity, combined with the label of "senior official," has become clickbait galore. In effect, the platform of a government job has been leveraged here to serve the personal agenda of an individual within the administration. When the medium for this sort of behavior is money, it's called corruption.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/claudiarosett/a-...for-anonymous/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Will this plot to overthrow the LEGALLY ELECTED President ever cease?

In all 65 years in/on this beloved Nation, I have never seen such acid, defeatist,
    vindictive, and terminal cry-babies.

You Frikkin' Lost, Snowflakes!

Go Away...slither into your slug Leaves, hiding from the light.

You are destroying the Nation! The antics have become comical.
    Anyone with logical and patient thinking that cannot see through
    this is an idiot!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post