Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default House Judiciary Chair Calls on POTUS Trump to Declassify DOJ FISA Documents

About damn time, and I don't think they will have to twist his arm too much. And it should be released to the public as well, IMO.

---

Breaking: House Judiciary Chair Calls on POTUS Trump to Declassify DOJ FISA Documents

Last week 12 Republican lawmakers held a press conference and called on President Donald Trump to declassify the Department of Justice FISA Court documents from 2016.

The documents in question contain damning information on the corruption and deceit by the Obama Department of Justice in spying on Republican candidate Donald Trump during the 2016 election and into 2017.

Obama and Democrats spied on the opposition Republican candidate during the 2016 election.
    This was unprecedented corruption by Obama and his top intelligence officials on an opposition party.

The liberal mainstream media refused to report on this colossal scandal.

On Sunday Rep. Goodlatte (R-VA), the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, called on Trump to declassify the FISA documents.

Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA): We did not waste the August recess. We interviewed a number of key witnesses including Bruce Ohr and now we are proceeding to get additional documents from the FBI and line up additional witnesses. But I also agree with those members who have called upon the president to declassify the documents that are necessary for the American people to what was going on in 2016 and early 2017 regarding the disparate way the FBI handled these two major investigations, one involving Hillary Clinton, the other involving the Trump campaign. It truly is stunning… It would also help greatly if the Justice Department would appoint a special counsel. We’ve been calling for that for over a year now.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...cuments-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Simply Put, It should be done!

Enough of these charades.

It is time to put the cards on the table and put these fools
    where they belong!

Obama, Clintons, and their close-knit spool of obstructionists!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!