Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump will undoubtedly face impeachment, says Watergate attorney

This is the main goal of many democrats, never mind that jack shit has been found about any lame accusations of him colluding with Russia. And then look at kuckanutters like Waters, who apparently doesn't even work anymore, just gives speeches and repeating "impeachment" over and over. Another clueless one.

And this is the driving force of some going into the upcoming mid-term elections, and some literally running with that as part of their agenda.

I don't know if they are this retarded, and truly think that this is what America wants? Or that they think those foaming at the mouth will run to the polls as a result.

And then he has even someone on the inside possibly now, working against him. Even possibly a Clinton supporting left over from what I read.

---

Trump will undoubtedly face impeachment, says Watergate attorney

Andrew Hall watched from within the courtroom as four of Richard Nixon’s top advisers were sentenced to prison for their roles in the Watergate coverup.

He had been hired as counsel by John D Ehrlichman, the former president’s senior adviser for domestic affairs, who was convicted of conspiracy, obstruction of justice and perjury. Ehrlichman created “The Plumbers”, a covert special investigations unit inside of the White House that began conducting illegal operations under his watch, leading to one of America’s most extraordinary political scandals.

Now, Mr Hall says he’s watching history repeat itself, with Donald Trump and his associates awaiting a similar fate in the days and weeks ahead.

“The coverup is always worse than the crime,” the attorney said in an interview with The Independent. “And this one is very shady. We have a sitting president who will undoubtedly be impeached.”

Explosive reports from inside the White House have recently arrived in the form of an anonymous New York Times op-ed penned by a senior administration official, as well as a 448-page book by Bob Woodward, one of the journalists famous for exposing critical information in the Watergate scandal.

Both describe an administration in disorder, complete with an aloof president in Mr Trump who appears incapable of leading the nation. Aides are reportedly swiping documents from his desk. Several have allegedly formed a “steady resistance” to thwart his worst inclinations.

Meanwhile, the underlying question of whether or not Mr Trump’s campaign conspired with Russian officials to impact the 2016 election remains at the heart of a federal investigation spearheaded by special counsel Robert Mueller, who, aping Mr Nixon, the president has threatened to fire.

Rest - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8528241.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Look like just more of the same blather with the same complete lack of evidence to me. Trump's "crime" in my book was, is and barring a smoking gun will always be that he's taken on the bureaucracy. A cardinal sin inside the Beltway. The careerists boat has been rocked.

IMO they're ramping up the rhetoric for votes.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes jimnyc, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

The longer this charade keeps up, the more the moonbats look like complete fools.

I'm just waiting on Spartacus to make his next heroic stand, hopefully it'll be next to Mad Maxine as she ignorantly babbles about impeachment.

I still laugh every time I see the silly bitch with her James Brown wig talking about things she clearly doesn't understand... but that doesn't slow her down, in fact, it seems to make her grab another gear.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    The longer this charade keeps up, the more the moonbats look like complete fools.

I'm just waiting on Spartacus to make his next heroic stand, hopefully it'll be next to Mad Maxine as she ignorantly babbles about impeachment.

I still laugh every time I see the silly bitch with her James Brown wig talking about things she clearly doesn't understand... but that doesn't slow her down, in fact, it seems to make her grab another gear.
    Thing is, the left is too far in now to even have a face-saving move left. They have to win at all costs. Its existence is at stake. If the left goes down now, the media and bureaucracy goes with it.

They'll plant the murder weapon and some cocaine on Trump first.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This is the main goal of many democrats, never mind that jack shit has been found about any lame accusations of him colluding with Russia. And then look at kuckanutters like Waters, who apparently doesn't even work anymore, just gives speeches and repeating "impeachment" over and over. Another clueless one.

And this is the driving force of some going into the upcoming mid-term elections, and some literally running with that as part of their agenda.

I don't know if they are this retarded, and truly think that this is what America wants? Or that they think those foaming at the mouth will run to the polls as a result.

And then he has even someone on the inside possibly now, working against him. Even possibly a Clinton supporting left over from what I read.
    And the desperation continues. Another bogus hit piece that uses the gravitas of a swamp dwelling mouthpiece who fed his client to the sharks back in the '70's. Nothing like using a phony editorial from the DNC Daily Newsletter and a book from a guy who channeled a comatose CIA Director as a primary source of a previous political "thriller". Get a load of this from the article:

"In a scene from Mr Woodward’s Fear: Trump in the White House, the president’s former attorney John Dowd told Mr Mueller he worried the president would perjure himself after conducting a mock cross-examination.
    The White House has denied the practice examination took place while pushing back on Mr Woodward’s new book. However, if it did in fact take place, it may very well have been the smartest decision the president’s attorneys made, according to Mr Hall. "

In a scene? if it did in fact take place? What, did the reporter get an advance copy of the screenplay instead of the book?
    I wonder why the guy who defended the organizer of the White House Plumbers didn't point out the exact same activities carried out by the Obama Administration? Maybe he was in awe of how much they learned from the Nixon Administration. Don't run a separate operation out of the White House, place your people in the upper echelons of the DOJ and FBI to run the operations for you. That way if anything comes out, these will be the same folks investigating the mess.
    Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 09-11-2018 at 01:53 PM.

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Eventually...

We will all learn WHO the coward is. Woodward has a hand in it, I suspect, along with the Obummer himself....looking for credit that are the Sole Successes of Trump.
    BACK AT YA...YOU JERK!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !