Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default GoFundMe Couple Blew $400,000 They Raised for Selfless Homeless Man

Gofundme is apparently being MORE than gracious and are still going to give this guy his entire $400,000 - even though this couple already spent and robbed him. At least he'll get his money in the end, and I hope they can find the harshest fraud charges imaginable and ensure they spend SOME time behind bars for this bullshit.

---

GoFundMe Couple Blew $400,000 They Raised for Selfless Homeless Man – Tell Reporters They Could Not Trust Him with Money

The New Jersey couple who raised money on Gofundme for a selfless homeless man blew all the money.

Kate McClure and Mark D’Amico raised $400,000 for Johnny Bobbit.

Then they blew it all on shoes and pricey vacations.

The couple says they could not trust Bobbitt with the money.

FOX News reported:

The lawyer for a homeless man in Philadelphia whose selflessness led to donations of over $400,000 through an online fundraising page reportedly said the couple who set up the fund spent the money on amassing a shoe collection and pricey vacations.

Johnny Bobbitt’s attorney, Jacqueline Promislo, told The New York Post that the couple started to spend the money right after depositing it into their bank account.

“They went on shopping sprees,” she told the paper. “[Bobbitt] tells me they had a Louis Vuitton bag and Chanel sunglasses, a new iPhone 10.”

She said that a forensic accountant will sift through the account and verify the allegations. “But now that they say there is no money, where did it go?”

Kate McClure and Mark D’Amico are the couple accused in a lawsuit brought by Bobbitt of mismanaging donations raised for him through GoFundMe. The couple deny the claims in the suit, saying they’re wary of giving Bobbitt large sums because they fear he will buy drugs.

GoFundMe spokesman Bobby Whithorne said the company is working with law enforcement to ensure that Johnny Bobbitt gets all the money raised for him after he used his last $20 to help a woman get gas.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...im-with-money/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I've read that. He gave them his last $20.00 for gas, and they did this?

That is Up-F*****!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Moreover, I read this past week that of the 40,000 "Charities" purporting to assist Returning and Disabled Vets through
    public donations, spend 90% of the damn money on themselves. Hardly a dime goes to the 'cause'.

I avoid them because I can see through the charade and curtains. "Donate Now"...4 months later "Donate More", etc, etc.

Best to donate to American Legion, VFW, or DAV (Disabled American Veterans).
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post