Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Scarborough hit for saying Trump hurts 'dream of America' more than 9/11 terrorists

This guy is really just a piece of crap, along with his cuckoo partner. To use 9/11 as a comparison to degrade the president. makes him a piece of crap, IMO.

---

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough hit for saying Trump hurts 'dream of America' more than 9/11 terrorists

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” namesake Joe Scarborough was slammed on Tuesday for tweeting that “Trump is damaging the dream of America more than any terrorist attack ever could” in promoting a column he wrote one day before the 17th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, which killed nearly 3,000 people.

Scarborough – who was one of then-candidate Trump’s strongest supporters in the media before changing his mind and turning on him – penned a column in the Washington Post headlined, “Trump is harming the dream of America more than any foreign adversary ever could.” The MSNBC host notes that America “dominated the world stage” prior to the tragic events of Sept. 11 and points out gaffes by George W. Bush and Barack Obama before attacking Trump.

“Sixteen years of strategic missteps have been followed by the maniacal moves of a man who has savaged America’s vital alliances, provided comfort to hostile foreign powers, attacked our intelligence and military communities, and lent a sympathetic ear to neo-Nazis and white supremacists across the globe,” Scarborough wrote. “For those of us still believing that Islamic extremists hate America because of the freedoms we guarantee to all people, the gravest threat Trump poses to our national security is the damage done daily to America’s image.”

Scarborough then cited a column by The New York Times’ Roger Cohen, who wrote “America is an idea. Strip freedom, human rights, democracy and the rule of law from what the United States represents to the world and America itself is gutted.”

Rest - http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...errorists.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Outright scum.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I am not going to repeat what I said in the 9-11 tribute thread, but this clown
    needs to pack sand and realize he is a cowardly little man that cannot hold
    a candle to the First Responders who died, nor all the innocents that perished.

PIECE OF SHIT!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Anyone want to see the origin of Liberal, Hater's survival food?

One picture says a Thousand words...

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post