Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Future Dem candidate for 2020

And like so many other Dems, she will lead with lies and deception. She must truly think people are gullible idiots if she believes her own tripe. Just outright lie and exaggerate, and SOOOOO many Dems will gobble it right up. The claim of WHY he was nominated is outright crap, and that rights will somehow instantly be taken away from women, and punishing them of course.

---

Sen. Kamala Harris Condemned for Leading Kavanaugh Smear with Deceptively Edited Video

Sen. Kamala Harris of California is being condemned for leading an attempt to smear Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh – this time with a deceptively edited video of a portion of his Senate confirmation hearings.

The California Democrat tweeted an edited video of Kavanaugh’s response to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s questions about the judge’s 2015 dissent from denial of hearing en banc in the case of Priests for Life v. HHS:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-edited-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Once again, about the only response I can think of that's appropriate is... democrats are the party of TRASH.

I've started hash tagging that on twitter now. Democrats truly are disgusting low life trash. I swear the lot of them were raised in a fucking sewer.

4. Thanks Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default About Harris..

I see Harris as the Aborted member of Maxipad Water's unknown, secret family wo live on the streets of San Francisco.
    Nancy Pelosi authorized Harris to imitate her in every way.

Here is what Pelosi's Real World is like....

And the Dems wonder why Trump Laughs at Her????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I just watched Kamala Harris's full questioning of Kavanaugh. The witless trying to match wits with a lawyer/justice None of his repeated response on Roe v Wade says one damned thing about overturning Roe v Wade. He in fact stated repeatedly that Roe v Wade is legal precedent that has been upheld by further legal precedent. THAT says it all.

What Kavanaugh did NOT give is his personal opinion on abortion. My opinion is his response is the correct one as someone tasked with interpreting law, not writing it.

All she did was badger him, and waste my freakin' time. I lose any little faith I have in the future of this Nation when I see people like this dingbat or Corey Booker elected to public office.
    Last edited by Gunny; 09-11-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post