Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default Disgusting

Sometimes, people make me want to puke.

Video of the collapse and robbery at link.

AUBURN, Wash. --
    Human decency took a back seat in Auburn, Washington on Saturday when a man and two teens left a clerk suffering a heart attack to die, but not before helping themselves to the cash in the till and several other items in the store, police said.

"It just blows my mind. It breaks our hearts," store manager Angela Sharapova told KOMO. "We can't believe that this happened."

It was just after 5:30 p.m. when a man and two teen boys went into a Shell station on Auburn Way South. One of the teens grabbed a pepperoni stick and began to eat it, then grabbed a second one and handed to the other teen. As the man went to pay for an item, the clerk apparently tried to charge him for the two pepperoni sticks and an argument ensued, police said.

One of the teens gave the clerk $1 at which point the clerk became upset and went up to the teens to talk to them. After talking with the boys, the clerk turns around and then collapses to the floor from an apparent medical issue.

"He was saying 'This is wrong and you have to pay for it.' And at this point, he stepped back to behind the counter and that's when he collapsed," Sharapova said.

But instead of calling for help, the teen takes the $1 bill back then they all three leave the store, but the two teens return a couple of times to steal cigarettes and take money from the cash register, police said, all the while ignoring the unconscious clerk on the ground. Sharapova says the teens made off with $178.

"Going in and out three times. While he's on the floor in agony," Sharapova said.
    Three minutes passed until another customer arrived and discovered the clerk on the ground.

"He asked the people that were outside at the pump to call 911; he rushed back inside and started performing CPR on the (clerk)," Sharapova said. "I don't know who these people are, but they are the true angels."

The clerk was taken to an Auburn hospital where he is still alive, but on life support.

"It just breaks our hearts," Sharapova said. "Now this guy is fighting for his life. He has three little children. He has a stay-at-home wife. We just pray to God that he makes it."

https://6abc.com/teens-rob-store-after-clerk-collapses-from-heart-attack-police-say/4214716/
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

More pure scum. I watched the video. How do you take the money back out of his hand, and hop over the counter several times to steal things? Knowing that the guy is obviously having some sort of event that caused him to collapse and require CPR and still ended up in the ICU. These thug scumbags were going to let him die, over $1 and some smokes.

Also reading elsewhere, and this is sad:

Sharapova said the clerk, who has worked for her for about 3 years, has a wife and 3 children, including an 8-month-old boy.

But the good news, I just saw this:

Auburn Police ID suspects who stole from store while clerk suffered medical emergency

AUBURN, Wash. -- The teens who walked in and out of a convenience store multiple times to steal money and items while a store clerk was passed out and suffering from a medical emergency have been identified, Auburn Police said.

Police said they have also identified the adult who was in the store when the clerk first fell to the ground and failed to call 911.

The clerk is in critical condition and in a medically induced coma after the caught-on-camera incident, which happened at about 5:40 p.m. on Saturday at the Shell station on Auburn Way S.

The video shows one of the teenagers grabbed a pepperoni stick and began eating it soon after walking in, then he grabbed another and gave it to the other teen.

Rest - https://q13fox.com/2018/09/11/auburn...cal-emergency/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Abbey Marie, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I keep telling you there are just some people that don't deserve to live. Case in point.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Abbey Marie, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Jim, if you can embed the video, that would be great. I couldn’t seem to get this one to work. @jimnyc

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I won't make the obvious comment... although I bet most will be thinking it.

9. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Hmmm... posted twice... odd... can't delete it either.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-12-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default Disgusting

As far as stories go, that’s a pretty damn awful one.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

12. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I won't make the obvious comment... although I bet most will be thinking it.
    Yes, we that were not brainwashed into the PC culture think it and are right about it, too.
    We think it because we lived over 5/6 decades seeing it..
    And decided we would believe our own eyes rather that pc/liberal/dem created, promoted and infecting lies..
    Strange how that works and jives with reality too.. Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Jim, if you can embed the video, that would be great. I couldn’t seem to get this one to work. @jimnyc
    Sorry, late to the show! The embed code is an "Iframe" and for security reasons it's disabled on our site. Lemme see if I can find an alternative...

Ok, see if this is cool...

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

16. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Yes, thanks!