Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default In Case the "Mueller Investigation" is Succeeding

Lest we forget:

The real Russian collusion is Uranium One and beyond

Foreword: On November 14, 2017, the Canada Free Press posted an article by Doug Hagmann entitled Understanding the Uranium One “Scandal”. It merits re-reading today.Hagmann chronicled, with meticulous and well-documented detail, the major events of Uranium One. At the close he asked a question that remains pertinent ten months later: “Why is there an investigation of collusion between Russia, Donald Trump and the Trump campaign when there is smoking gun evidence of collusion and more between Russian and other foreign assets, Hillary and Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation?” An answer to that question is offered below by a writer with over two decades of U.S. military experience, and six years as an F.B.I. Agent. His bio will come at the close of what follows.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...one-and-beyond

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Mueller keeps winning.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Mueller keeps winning.
    Winning What? Again a one-liner not explaining yourself.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Mueller keeps winning.
    From the outset, the end goal of the Democra.... Mueller investigation, was to try and nail Trump for ANYTHING. They made it seemed to America that he colluded with Russia to win the election. We have since found out, that NOTHING of the sort has been found - but MUCH evidence of wrongdoing and actual connections of wrongdoing with Russia - against the Democrats.

And yeah, Mueller is winning by nailing some guys on other charges while supposedly investigating this collusion. So the fact that others were found guilty of their crimes, I suppose in that aspect he's "winning".

But for him and his supporters and fellow democrats, and what they thought they would set him up on, or find crap about him on, has come up with big fat goose eggs.

But again back to the law. Mueller finding these things out and pointing them out to America... oh wait, he didn't do that. Because Mueller and Comey have their names all over the "democrats" and connections to Clinton and other crap, well, for a very long time. Of course I have posted quite a few articles on these 100% solid proof of this, but not many a response to it. Ignoring everything Democrat is not only for democrats and wrongdoing, but also from within the DOJ & FBI. Their connections, Comey, Mueller, Clinton, Clinton Foundation, Lois Lernerlong before IRS scandal, Rod Rosenstein. Uranium one where so many of them were involved and connected. - add in Putin, who the Dems like to point out as someone Trump colluded with - and there was business with Putin, even at his home! Mueller was the one who delivered a sample to Moscow. - all ignored and scoffed at - by the same 'ol same 'ol - and why? Because everyone I just mentioned was involved.

So helping friends and getting away with uranium one is a win, then he's winning. But if we're talking about preserving and upholding the law - then he loses 2x as bad, as he shows his bias and inability to prosecute & his personal involvement.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Elessar, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    It's all he EVER has, or had. He's like a walking meme without the graphics.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I know, but too stubborn to stand up for what he types.
    He cited 'lack of debate' causing his caustic behavior here,
    but I see: #1 No Debate, #2 Cannot debate without a moderator setting the table.

Pete would not stand one-on-one with anyone here - and that is a fact!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Just flipped Manafort

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

So helping friends and getting away with uranium one is a win, then he's winning. But if we're talking about preserving and upholding the law - then he loses 2x as bad, as he shows his bias and inability to prosecute & his personal involvement.
    That's not his mandate. If you going to blame anyone let it be Sessions. He's the only one with the power to start such an investigation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Which is why I put him on ignore. Been very nice not having to read his inane leftist pap.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That's not his mandate. If you going to blame anyone let it be Sessions. He's the only one with the power to start such an investigation.
    WAS his mandate to go after and the specific action that he DID in fact find and prosecuted or is going to prosecute? So his mandate was about Papadapolous, Manafort and such and the actions they were involved in? No. But he brought forth charges and prosecution about said things because they came up as part of his investigation.

Now if the public can find out about FACTS that have come out as a result of so much investigating, surely Mueller and his team know as well. But not a peep about any of those such things. And since they do involve Russia, one would think they would have been investigated and tons of folks brought in for investigating and questioning at least. But no need to to anything about the Uranium scandal and the millions that the Clintons got as a result - since he already knew all the details.

I personally think he's just like YOU. He just ignores broken laws and wrongdoing if it emanates from the left.

But in the end? All cool. And why? As investigate or not, even impeach if they like - but Trump ain't going nowhere. And through it all, he's continuing to keep all of this promises and work on the others and has been successful in reversing our economy and making our economy great again and running like a well oiled machine in every department.

Can you imagine the anger if he were to be charged with something lame, and in remains in office to laugh about the lame shenanigans? Can you imagine Maxine Waters. Man, what would she do then? LOL For that fact, what would ALL democrats do? Seems like they have ignored the majority of their responsibilities since Trump took office, in favor of obstruction and hoping America fails.

13. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Which is why I put him on ignore. Been very nice not having to read his inane leftist pap.
    It would be nice if he wrote more than a sentence - or actually a few paragraphs in his replies. VERY often folks will take his comments or quesitons, then investigate and reply accordingly after spending much time. And get a reply like a meme.

IMO?

WINNING! is what it means when someone can't type or write more than a few sentences. They have little to no argument at all and nothing to support their tripe.

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post