Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    We should all just leave him alone. He can't help that he failed his latest IQ test, and the docs turned him down for that Lobotomy to correct his Bowels!
    Tempting, isn't it ?

There's the point that the likes of Pete are too determined to see things their way, to ever rethink a thing. They're thoroughly brainwashed.

Even so ... on balance, Elessar's right. WHY allow Pete full rein to disrespect - of all people - the military services, manned by people who'd give their lives to help people such as Pete sleep soundly in their beds, safe and secure ?

Pete is dedicated to an ideology which, if it achieved all its practitioners wanted, would bring America to its knees as a leading world power. Its very foundling values would be corrupted.

No. Pete should be tackled. I'll continue to take him on myself. Hell, it's not even a difficult task ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default I agree. But I'm getting too old, and tired of fighting with Idiots all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Tempting, isn't it ?

There's the point that the likes of Pete are too determined to see things their way, to ever rethink a thing. They're thoroughly brainwashed.

Even so ... on balance, Elessar's right. WHY allow Pete full rein to disrespect - of all people - the military services, manned by people who'd give their lives to help people such as Pete sleep soundly in their beds, safe and secure ?

Pete is dedicated to an ideology which, if it achieved all its practitioners wanted, would bring America to its knees as a leading world power. Its very foundling values would be corrupted.

No. Pete should be tackled. I'll continue to take him on myself. Hell, it's not even a difficult task ....
    It's more fun watching people like pete...unknowingly, make complete fools of themselves. while they are convinced HOW SMART, and CRAFTY they are (not) with words.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I said vets often think violence is a solution to everything. That is my observational perception here.
    You're dumb and uneducated, as usual. Vets do not believe violence is the solution to everything. CIVILIANS do. We don't START wars nimrod. We fight them.

But when talking time's done, violence DOES end any more hot air from gasbags like you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default People like petey have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You're dumb and uneducated, as usual. Vets do not believe violence is the solution to everything. CIVILIANS do. We don't START wars nimrod. We fight them.

But when talking time's done, violence DOES end any more hot air from gasbags like you.

Civilians who talk out of their butt, have no idea what American Servicemen, and Women feel about war.

Most Americans have never climbed on a plane, or boarded a ship, bound for Fighting, and the uncertainty of whether coming home to family can mean one, of two things.
    In Person, or in a Silver casket.

Those of us veterans who have served during wartime, away from home all know. Nothing is more frightening than knowing your life hangs in the balance, or in the hands of someone else.
    So, to all of the literally IGNORANT who are convinced WE in the military love violence.
    You need to volunteer...RIGHT NOW. Show your fellow Dumb Americans, like yourself. How dumb you really are as you raise your hand, and SWEAR to defend your own country.
    So, this is for them.

7. Thanks Drummond, Elessar, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

It's more fun watching people like pete...unknowingly, make complete fools of themselves. while they are convinced HOW SMART, and CRAFTY they are (not) with words.
    Perhaps, Aboutime. But if my country teaches me anything, it is that there are other fools who'll be foolish enough to listen. Those fools have votes, and with enough of them, the power to bring about destructive changes.

The likes of Pete will never realise the truth about their beliefs, they're too delusional. However .. combat their rubbish with commonsense and higher, more noble standards .. and their efforts to convince anybody else are countered.

Their rot, ignorance, sheer subversiveness, doesn't deserve to go unchallenged in any case. There is justice involved in meeting the challenge they choose to pose. You hold dear to that which you value .. and if not, then, what's the point ?

9. Thanks aboutime, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Agreed Sir Drummond, but...

Perhaps, Aboutime. But if my country teaches me anything, it is that there are other fools who'll be foolish enough to listen. Those fools have votes, and with enough of them, the power to bring about destructive changes.

The likes of Pete will never realise the truth about their beliefs, they're too delusional. However .. combat their rubbish with commonsense and higher, more noble standards .. and their efforts to convince anybody else are countered.

Their rot, ignorance, sheer subversiveness, doesn't deserve to go unchallenged in any case. There is justice involved in meeting the challenge they choose to pose. You hold dear to that which you value .. and if not, then, what's the point ?
    If only they honestly understood how Disheartening, and Sad, such people make people like me feel. I, like millions of other veterans have spent most of our lives serving our nation to protect the Dumbest, and Ignorant as much as the Learned, and Smart. And I can't speak for other veterans, but I can't tell you how many times I have asked myself..."Was it really worth giving up half of my life?" "Were all of those days, months, and years just spent for less than what we Swore to Defend, and Protect?
    I know, that's a terribly negative way to look at it. But, with the way our societies are being degraded daily, by selfishness, hatred, and literal stupidity. What else can I think???
    So, this is for them.

11. Thanks Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Simple word, @Gunny.....THANKS!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Tempting, isn't it ?

I WILL tackle! Open field take down which is simple.

PETE....got the guts? I am a former college linebacker 6'00 215 33 inch waist, and 44 chest.
    18 inch upper arms and 19 inch lower arms. Got the guts?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

If only they honestly understood how Disheartening, and Sad, such people make people like me feel. I, like millions of other veterans have spent most of our lives serving our nation to protect the Dumbest, and Ignorant as much as the Learned, and Smart. And I can't speak for other veterans, but I can't tell you how many times I have asked myself..."Was it really worth giving up half of my life?" "Were all of those days, months, and years just spent for less than what we Swore to Defend, and Protect?
    I know, that's a terribly negative way to look at it. But, with the way our societies are being degraded daily, by selfishness, hatred, and literal stupidity. What else can I think???
    I understand, and greatly sympathise. In fact, I'm not sure I have adequate words to answer you with. To have done so much, given so much, only to have ignorant, totally unappreciative and even hostile people, people you dedicated yourself to serve the interests of, come back at you and try to tear down all you fought to achieve and preserve, and FOR THEM .. I'd feel bitter and disillusioned, in your place.

Perhaps the reality simply is that, as wearying as it must be .. the truth is that the battles aren't yet over. There's now one that's opened up on a second front .. 'the enemy from within'.

I speak, obviously, as an individual who isn't weighed down by the burden of past battles .. but nonetheless, such an enemy deserves no less a defeat than those America has faced in the past. 'Freedom' has its price. The price is that it isn't squandered by those who'd subvert it into an excuse for destructiveness towards one's nation.

Those who'd do that, HAVE to be countered, and stopped, before the damage becomes too great.

17. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I WILL tackle! Open field take down which is simple.

PETE....got the guts? I am a former college linebacker 6'00 215 33 inch waist, and 44 chest.
    18 inch upper arms and 19 inch lower arms. Got the guts?
    Proved my point, thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

How many times have you responded to me talking about how tough you are and how you could beat me up? You're like Trump. You forget what you post and it bites you in the ass.
    Last edited by pete311; 09-18-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Proved my point, thank you.
    Obviously you're missing the point.

You post provocative posts. Then, after being challenged on them, you cut and run.

The proper conduct is to - IF you believe in what you say you do - stand by your words, ideas, etc ... but also, to BACK THEM UP.

However, you don't (because you can't, of course). The decent thing to do would be to concede, when bested .. even learn from your 'error'(s). But, no. You CUT AND RUN, conceding nothing.

Act cowardly, and you'll be called out on it - as you have been.

You can't be reasoned with. If you could be, what I describe above, would happen. So what else can you expect ??

And in fact, you could (should ?) see this as a parallel to the 'smacking' argument, elsewhere. Just as a child that misbehaves, throws a tantrum (whatever) will not learn through any other remedy than a quick smack, well, you, too, are impervious to efforts to reason with you. So, Pete, what else is left ? What other remedy can be employed ?

I reiterate my earlier point, too. Act cowardly, and you'll be called out on it. You can't expect anything else, if you act like one, by cutting and running.
    Last edited by Drummond; 09-18-2018 at 08:45 AM.

21. Thanks FakeNewsSux, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Poor little pete... DB isn't a radical liberal echo chamber so he has a hard time here. No one wants to listen to his pathetic diatribe, and his insults are just snotty little petulant garbage.

The only reason I see that he's here is to stir the pot... that's why I have him on iggy. If he actually attempted to back up his wild opinions, I might not have put him on ignore, but that's not what he does, ever. This thread is a prime example of that. He says if you spank your kids, you're BEATING THEM, and us MILITARY VETERANS are all just NEANDERTHALS that resort to VIOLENCE for EVERYTHING, but he doesn't back any of that wild talk up with anything that even remotely resembles WHY he thinks like that, which leads me to believe he says those things because one, he actually believes that garbage, but two, he doesn't know WHY. Well, I can tell you that it's because him being a good little indoctrinated, brain washed, leftist democrat bubble head, that's what he's SUPPOSED to believe, but WHY isn't important, just so long as it's NOT agreeing with CONSERVATIVES. That's what's important to these little RESIST ass clowns, just believe the OPPOSITE of whatever it is that conservatives believe... and that's all you have to know. The WHY is not important... just DISAGREE and RESIST.

These people truly are the TRASH of society. They're ignorant, they're petulant, they're sarcastic, they're vile and militant. I have ZERO use for a single one of them. They need to be DEFEATED at every turn. They don't want to DEBATE, and so we shouldn't even make an ATTEMPT to debate. It is an absolute WASTE of your time. Just laugh at them, insult them like they do to us and move on, and if it's in person and they actually touch you or full attack you, kick their fuckin' ass up around their shoulders.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-18-2018 at 10:13 AM.

23. Thanks Drummond, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

How many times have you responded to me talking about how tough you are and how you could beat me up? You're like Trump. You forget what you post and it bites you in the ass.
    LINK, M-fer. I AM tough. But threaten to beat you up? That's a flat-out lie. While there's no doubt in my mind I could, THAT is the VERY reason I wouldn't bother. You aren't worth my time. I laugh at people like you in real life. There's no honor nor anything to prove in beating up a pussy. I've fought REAL enemies that can fight with REAL consequences. What are YOU? You're a bag of hot air and beneath my consideration. I fight fighters, not someone's bad breath.

And aside from all that bullshit, just how am I supposed to go about performing this "great feat" ? Climb through my keyboard? I wouldn't answer my door to kick your ass much less travel to wherever the F- you live to do it.
    Last edited by Gunny; 09-18-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

25. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

LINK, M-fer. I AM tough. But threaten to beat you up? That's a flat-out lie. While there's no doubt in my mind I could, THAT is the VERY reason I wouldn't bother. You aren't worth my time. I laugh at people like you in real life. There's no honor nor anything to prove in beating up a pussy. I've fought REAL enemies that can fight with REAL consequences. What are YOU? You're a bag of hot air and beneath my consideration. I fight fighters, not someone's bad breath.

And aside from all that bullshit, just how am I supposed to go about performing this "great feat" ? Climb through my keyboard? I wouldn't answer my door to kick your ass much less travel to wherever the F- you live to do it.

I'm gonna have to disagree with some yal in this thread. Violence absolutely CAN solve problems. Rapist attacks my wife, she violently shoots him dead, problem of her being raped, solved.

Etc etc.

What that has to do with spanking a child as a form of punishment, is beyond me.

27. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post