Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default The Dem's Usual Last-Minute Ploy

Drag a 3 decades old, off the wall accuser out of the marsh Why would she hate Kavanaugh besides the fact she hates Trump and is an avid leftingnut, Sanders supporter? Kavanaugh ruled against her parents in a civil case over property on the Potomac unpteen gazillion years ago.

WHY are Congressional Republicans even entertaining this bullshit? Damn they piss me off when they play the Dem's game. Not that he has become my hero overnight or anything, just credit where it's due: If it wasn't for Trump the Republicans in Congress with the majority would STILL be doing what the Dem's tell them to. Grow a spine. Geez

They're making this harder than it has to be.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

EVERYONE should have EXPECTED this to happen. Anita Hill Redux. The old California HAG Feinstein had this "letter" for MONTHS. She should have brought this up LONG AGO. But then they couldn't use it to STALL the vote on Kavanaugh at the 11th hour when everything else has failed. This is just MORE SHITTY, FILTHY, DIRTY, LOW LIFE TRICKS by DEMOCRATS that are HOPING to DELAY the vote until AFTER the midterms, and they're HOPING that they take the senate and then be able to keep Kavanaugh OFF THE SUPREME COURT. But make no mistake, this is AAAALLL about ABORTION. These democrats are SCARED SHITLESS that if Kavanaugh is confirmed to the S.C., that Roe v. Wade is going to be OVERTURNED, and they will do ANYTHING to stop Kavanaugh, ANYTHING.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING ON. The democrats LIED to keep president Trump from winning the election, and then kept that LIE ALIVE to appoint a S.C. to investigate him for the LIE THEY CREATED to REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE after he WON. So dig up some radical TDS leftist bitch in California to LIE about Kavanaugh. THAT'S THE DEM PLAYBOOK. They believe the end justifies the means, and even if that means LYING. They DON'T CARE. If they have to LIE, then they have to LIE. They have no CONSCIENCE, they have no SHAME, and they don't think they'll ever pay any consequences for LYING even if they get CAUGHT, and their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING will give them a total PASS and just IGNORE IT, and their RADICAL BASE will pretend nothing ever happened.

I have NEVER seen such FILTH and CORRUPTION. I knew there was underhanded stuff going on in Washington, but I NEVER, EVER, IMAGINED, it was THIS BAD, and I'm talking about DEMOCRATS. To be witnessing the level to which these SHIT STAINS will STOOP and LIE is just MIND NUMBING.

I've been saying for months now... DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH. I think I've hit the nail on the head, with NO exaggeration.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-19-2018 at 01:49 PM.

4. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Drag a 3 decades old, off the wall accuser out of the marsh Why would she hate Kavanaugh besides the fact she hates Trump and is an avid leftingnut, Sanders supporter? Kavanaugh ruled against her parents in a civil case over property on the Potomac unpteen gazillion years ago.

WHY are Congressional Republicans even entertaining this bullshit? Damn they piss me off when they play the Dem's game. Not that he has become my hero overnight or anything, just credit where it's due: If it wasn't for Trump the Republicans in Congress with the majority would STILL be doing what the Dem's tell them to. Grow a spine. Geez

They're making this harder than it has to be.
    Because Republicans are pathetic and weak.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The entire thing from this woman is a scam, IMO, and the timing proves it and makes it suspect. Then no one can corroborate her crap, and even her own therapist wrote down a different version. It's crumbling all the way around her and the Dems, and all they want to do is delay as long as possible.

---

Brit Hume explains why Kavanaugh's accuser wants to wait to testify

Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume stated that the woman who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault is delaying her appearance in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee to stall for the Democrats while on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News Tuesday.

Hume was on the show minutes after Lisa Banks, Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyer, said she would not be testifying on Monday.

“It’s pretty transparent though, it all points in one direction — delay, delay, delay. Now we know, based on what we’ve been told at least, that Christine Blasey Ford was reluctant to come forward and was induced somehow to do so,” Hume stated. “Chuck Schumer was saying the other day that she should be able to come forward and whatever it is on her timetable to do so, but it looks to me like the Democrats managed to accelerate the timetable, perhaps not in her best interest.”

He continued, “The whole idea of this is to postpone the vote as long as possible. Obviously I think the Democrats had some hope that perhaps what they thought were explosive allegations would sink the nomination. That pretty clearly isn’t going to happen, at least at this stage. So then the second best thing to happen was to stall it as long as possible, and that is unmistakably, in my judgment, what this is all about.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/18/hu...naugh-accuser/

Sure, no need to rush her, she's only had 35 years to get her story going. It's all about delay delay delay, and they make it so dang obvious.

Mazie Hirono condemns callous colleagues for wanting Kavanaugh accuser to testify quickly.

Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono of Hawaii said her congressional colleagues showed callousness towards Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser Christine Blasey Ford, because they want her to testify promptly.

“I think our focus should be that Dr. Ford has come forward courageously and what our committee is to do is — well what do we do about it?” Hirono said on CNN’s “New Day” Wednesday.

“The fact is that she has come forward with information that ought to be investigated by the FBI,” she said. “When Dr. Ford said she would testify, I think she expected a modicum of a fair kind of a situation.”

Ford accused Kavanaugh of groping her at a party in high school and claimed he drunkenly tried to remove her clothing by force.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/19/ma...ues-kavanaugh/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You would think that people would catch on by now, it's statistically impossible that EVERY Republican who is nominated for elected and or a nominated position is a racist, a sexist, and or a homophobe. I mean when 100 out of the last 100 men have been accused of sexual misconduct with little or no evidence to back up the claim a normal person says "hmmm" but of course as already noted, Democratic strategy is realizing just how stupid their voter base is and playing to that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    You would think that people would catch on by now, it's statistically impossible that EVERY Republican who is nominated for elected and or a nominated position is a racist, a sexist, and or a homophobe. I mean when 100 out of the last 100 men have been accused of sexual misconduct with little or no evidence to back up the claim a normal person says "hmmm" but of course as already noted, Democratic strategy is realizing just how stupid their voter base is and playing to that.
    Folks on the right know what's going on, this isn't the first time, and yet they still allow the Dems to run the show. Folks on the left, they are some stupid MOFO's if they always believe these very old stories that never really come about until something important needs to be impeded. The majority are, whereas the rest of them only care about power and obstruction.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In addition to her story crumbling - and her social media accounts being full of anti-Trump crap, which she has apparently wiped clean - she was also a vagina wearing loon marching against Trump.

Oh, and Feinstein knowing about this "claim" for months, and springing it out at the 11th hour.
    ---

Far Left Activist and Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Spotted at Anti-Trump March in LA

In April 2017 far left activist Christine Ford was interviewed at the anti-Trump Science March in Los Angeles.

Ford was spotted in a pink “brain hat” influenced by the pink pussy hats at the Women’s March after the Trump inauguration.

The Daily Caller News Foundation reported:

“It’s a science party!” Ford told The Mercury News at the time of the event.

The March for Science is promoted as a movement to “make sure science stays a part of the political conversation.” While the march does not explicitly refer to itself as anti-Trump, the march was organized by scientists as a reaction to President Donald Trump’s presidency, specifically his stance on climate change and the Environmental Protection Agency.

“Getting introverted people to the march — that’s huge,” Ford said.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...h-in-la-video/

Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ‘Get’ Kavanaugh?

The Democrats and the Washington Post knew who she was all along.

If you smelled the stench of skulduggery emanating from Dianne Feinstein’s “anonymous” letter concerning sexual misconduct by SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh, your nose didn’t deceive you. Feinstein has had the letter since July but waited until after Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings ended before referring it to the FBI. The Senator claimed its author had “requested confidentiality” and “declined to come forward or press the matter further.” But, as the Washington Post admitted yesterday, Christine Blasey Ford contacted them at the same time she reached out to Feinstein. Did she collude with the Post and the Democrats to ambush Kavanaugh?

Did Ford make a deal with the Democrats and the Post to hide behind the shield of anonymity until it was too late for the Trump administration to replace Judge Kavanaugh with another nominee who could be confirmed before the midterms? Their obvious hope is that the Democrats will eke out a majority in the Senate and prevent President Trump from appointing any further conservative justices to the Supreme Court. The Washington Post story says, in passing, that Ford is a registered Democrat. Her social media accounts appear to have been scrubbed, but some information remains suggesting that she is member in good standing of “the resistance.”

Her name can, for example, be found among 5,000 signatures on a letter sent by “Physicians for Human Rights” to Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. This tendentious missive protests President Trump’s border security policy and is typical of the hysteria surrounding the separation of some children from their parents that eventually culminated in the “abolish ICE” movement. She signed the letter under the name, “Christine Blasey Ph.D. Psychologist.” It is little more than a recitation of anti-Trump talking points, dressed up to read like a cri de coeur from a group of concerned professionals:

Using children as leverage to punish their parents is unconscionable, both with respect to the health and well-being of children and as treatment of migrants and asylum seekers. The right to family unity is enshrined in U.S. and international law, which recognize that families are the foundation of society. The relationship of children and parents is the strongest social tie most people experience, and a threat to that tie is among the most traumatic events people can experience

It appears that, while she was hiding behind her anonymity, most of her other political activity was deleted from the internet. This is why anonymous accusers have been justly abhorred by honorable public servants throughout history. As far back as the Roman era, these creatures were considered beneath contempt. The Emperor Trajan famously admonished one of the provincial governors tasked with suppressing Christianity, “[A]nonymous accusations must not be admitted in evidence as against anyone, as it is introducing a dangerous precedent.” It is indeed. And this is more dangerous than the “high tech lynching” of Clarence Thomas in 1991.

His accuser, Anita Hill, was not at all credible but she did at least have the brass to make her baseless accusations in public. The same cannot be said of Christine Blasey Ford. While she hid behind the anonymity granted by the Democrats and the Washington Post, waiting for the signal to attack, Judge Kavanaugh has been seriously harmed. Like Justice Thomas, he will forever bear the mark of Cain. Thomas was, as recently as Friday, alluded to in a major publication as follows: “There’s already one credibly accused sexual aggressor on the Supreme Court who’s cast vote after vote denying women the right to control their biological destiny.”

Rest - https://spectator.org/did-christine-...get-kavanaugh/

11. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I would have done what Graham Ledger stated on OAN and scheduled the appearance and had everybody show at the appointed place and time and if the liar ain't there, guess lunch time will be extended.

Of course we know McConnell won't do that. ANd since Trump's at war with the DOJ, guess we can expect another "miraculous" FBI dossier to suddenly appear.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default This is the DEM-DNC game they play so well..

FIRST...the Dems called everybody who didn't agree with them.....RACISTS!

NOW...the Dems are using the "ME-TOO" tricks to blame ALL MEN as RAPISTS!

So, would somebody please tell me the NAMES of ALL MALE DEMOCRATS who are WUSSIES? Since they obviously don't qualify as MALE????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    FIRST...the Dems called everybody who didn't agree with them.....RACISTS!

NOW...the Dems are using the "ME-TOO" tricks to blame ALL MEN as RAPISTS!

So, would somebody please tell me the NAMES of ALL MALE DEMOCRATS who are WUSSIES? Since they obviously don't qualify as MALE????
    I'm wondering just how much more of this illegal crap from the Dems it's going to take. If they aren't stopped, we can kiss what's left of this country post-Obama goodbye.

The Mueller investigation. Lower courts being allowed to defy Presidential/Federal, Constitutional law. The budget. This crap with Kavanaugh. Not to forget Pelosi, Schiff and idiot company telling the DOJ to defy a Presidential Order.

When is enough enough?

15. Thanks aboutime, Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'm wondering just how much more of this illegal crap from the Dems it's going to take. If they aren't stopped, we can kiss what's left of this country post-Obama goodbye.

The Mueller investigation. Lower courts being allowed to defy Presidential/Federal, Constitutional law. The budget. This crap with Kavanaugh. Not to forget Pelosi, Schiff and idiot company telling the DOJ to defy a Presidential Order.

When is enough enough?
    It is past time, that is where enough is enough.
    How to stop it? Get the FBI to do their sworn job. Defy every liberal act that seems
    to birth new falsehoods weekly. Put these provocateurs on notice! Serve them papers
    to stand in front of The Congress and prove their accusations.

Put their asses behind bars where they belong.!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

When is enough enough?
    I agree with Elessar, it's past time.

It's time for that article V Convention of States in my opinion. Get term limits. Make it so no one in Washington DC gets too comfy. It shouldn't be a career. Outlaw lobbying, government shouldn't be for sale. Bust these government unions and make it easy as pie to fire federal government workers, and while we're at it, close down immigration completely until we get our own shit sorted out. NO MORE OUTSIDERS. It's either that or we're looking at America being a banana republic, which it's pretty close to that now, or another revolutionary war. Tell the military to stand down and let the conservatives and the liberals have at it, winner makes all the new rules, and I'm pretty sure how that would turn out...

18. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Let Me Be Clear

I agree with most of what you say, HPD.

I also look at the right to state opinions, but do not agree
    to the posting of lies!

Dredging up a shaky encounter of over 30 years ago does not reflect a
    character except a paid-off accuser.

Is her road paved with rose petals?

liberal Democrats will stoop to nothing to derail a Trump candidate.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

20. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I agree with Elessar, it's past time.

It's time for that article V Convention of States in my opinion. Get term limits. Make it so no one in Washington DC gets too comfy. It shouldn't be a career. Outlaw lobbying, government shouldn't be for sale. Bust these government unions and make it easy as pie to fire federal government workers, and while we're at it, close down immigration completely until we get our own shit sorted out. NO MORE OUTSIDERS. It's either that or we're looking at America being a banana republic, which it's pretty close to that now, or another revolutionary war. Tell the military to stand down and let the conservatives and the liberals have at it, winner makes all the new rules, and I'm pretty sure how that would turn out...

The flaw to your argument is this: term limits do NOTHING to what y'all have been calling the "Deep State" that I've been calling "the bureaucracy" for 30 years. Those people are Federal employees, directly or indirectly, that work their entire careers in one job in one place for the most part same as most of us. They aren't elected officials.

You get stationed in DC (which I have been -- lucky me ) and THEY tell YOU "how it is" and "how it's going to be" and if you ruffle any of those bureaucrats' feathers you find yourself pigeonholed in a dead end until your tour is over, IF you have enough rank and/or backing to keep from just getting f*cked. It's the whole place and everyone in it.

Why do you think only some naive outsider like Trump would dare step on their toes? I'm not saying he is wrong in the right or wrong department, just naive to think he is going to win. As "CIA operative played by Charles Napier tells Trautman in Rambo II": "We're the the machine, Trautman. You're just a tool". That IS how it is. Look at the arrogance of this lame f*ck in this Veritas crap fakenewssux posted. That "guy" is EVERY-OTHER-PERSON employed by the Federal government inside the Beltway. And they are real. And they WILL make each and everyone necessary "go away" to save their pathetic little asses and taking down a President for upsetting the bureaucracy apple cart is chump change to them. Ask Bill Clinton.

Politicians are there for limited terms. These people are forever. And if you want a job? Better have a hookup with one of them. Only like-minded folk need apply.

22. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The flaw to your argument is this: term limits do NOTHING to what y'all have been calling the "Deep State" that I've been calling "the bureaucracy" for 30 years. Those people are Federal employees, directly or indirectly, that work their entire careers in one job in one place for the most part same as most of us. They aren't elected officials.

You get stationed in DC (which I have been -- lucky me ) and THEY tell YOU "how it is" and "how it's going to be" and if you ruffle any of those bureaucrats' feathers you find yourself pigeonholed in a dead end until your tour is over, IF you have enough rank and/or backing to keep from just getting f*cked. It's the whole place and everyone in it.

Why do you think only some naive outsider like Trump would dare step on their toes? I'm not saying he is wrong in the right or wrong department, just naive to think he is going to win. As "CIA operative played by Charles Napier tells Trautman in Rambo II": "We're the the machine, Trautman. You're just a tool". That IS how it is. Look at the arrogance of this lame f*ck in this Veritas crap fakenewssux posted. That "guy" is EVERY-OTHER-PERSON employed by the Federal government inside the Beltway. And they are real. And they WILL make each and everyone necessary "go away" to save their pathetic little asses and taking down a President for upsetting the bureaucracy apple cart is chump change to them. Ask Bill Clinton.

Politicians are there for limited terms. These people are forever. And if you want a job? Better have a hookup with one of them. Only like-minded folk need apply.
    I know every word you said is true, that's why I said bust up the federal unions and make it easy as pie to fire these sons a bitches. Set up whistle blower protection and make it real easy to give anonymous tips. Yes, I realize that the bureaucracy in Washington DC is even more infested with leftist filth than our elected officials. Ought to close down half these agencies anyway. I guarantee our government and it's agencies is double what we really need. An Article V Convention of States could do that too.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-20-2018 at 12:07 AM.