Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Warner DEMAND DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

What are they trying to hide?

--

Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Warner DEMAND DOJ-FBI Defy Trump Declassification Order

In a shocking letter intended to undermine the President, and his authority over the Executive Branch, multiple high ranking Democrats sent a letter ordering intelligence agencies to ignore Trump’s order to declassify numerous documents involving the Russia investigation until consulting with Congress.

The intelligence agencies serve at the pleasure of the president — and this clearly crosses the line separating the branches of government.

The letter was signed by Rep. Adam Schiff, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Senator Mark Warner, and Senator Charles Schumer and sent to Director Coats, Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and Director Wray.

“Your agencies’ review, and any communication with the White House on the substance of the material, should not proceed further until you have briefed the Gang of Eight in person,” the letter orders.

DC-based lawyer Will Chamberlain called the letter a constitutional crisis and urged the GOP to consider taking action against the lawmakers who signed.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...esident-trump/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Trump and the Republican party are under siege and no one's doing a damned thing about it. WHO does the DOJ work for? End of story. Don't comply with a Presidential Order and you're fired, if not charged.

Let's see how it plays out in the real world. It's just another delay tactic to me. The Dems have tied everything Trump they can up in court hoping the usual sloth's pace will outlast him until they can figure out a way to lie. cheat and steal their way back into power.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Just when you think the shyster, low life, trashy democrats can't get any lower, they pull shit like this.

This NATION is in trouble, and it's ALL being perpetrated by the DEMOCRATS. I don't know how this is going to end, but I know that it SHOULD end with ALL these cock suckers in PRISON.

I'm 63, I can't recall EVER such CORRUPTION, such LAWLESSNESS, such BLATANT disregard for ANY sort of DECORUM, and disregard for what the AMERICAN PEOPLE THINK. To the democrats and their propaganda wing, we're just a bunch of SMELLY, WALMART SHOPPING, IGNORANT, BIBLE THUMPING, GUN CLINGING DEPLORABLES.

The republicans better find their SPINE SOON.