Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Kavanaugh Accuser

Is so full of shit! From waiting months to spring the letter on the committee, her zero evidence and just everything added up, and including the words and actions of democrat leaders - it's become more than obvious that this is an attempt to delay or kill his nomination. ALL they have is the word of a far left knucklehead who was a Trump hater from the beginning. NOTHING adds up other than "she was sexually assaulted". Well hell, I could have accused him of the same as well, and would have the same amount of proof! They simply want to delay until after the mid-terms if they can. I say confirm him now and do not let them win again on BS.

They have given every opportunity for her to be heard, but she won't unless their ridiculous demands get met, and of course it gets delayed.

---

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Lawyers Refuse to Meet Grassley’s Final Deadline

UPDATE: Approximately 90 minutes after the expiration of the 10:00 p.m. deadline, Chairman Grassley took to Twitter, where he made clear that, despite his repeated extensions, he is offering yet another extension to Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team, presumably until Saturday, for her to decide whether to testify, in line with attorney Deborah Katz’s demands:

Lawyers for Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, refused Friday to reply in time to meet Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) final deadline to agree to have their client testify.

Ford’s lead attorney, Democratic donor Deborah Katz, sent Judiciary Committee staff an email shortly after 9:00 p.m. refusing to give an answer.

“Your cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor who has been doing her best to cooperate with the committee is completely inappropriate,” Katz wrote as she demanded an additional day’s delay in giving an answer.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...inal-deadline/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Russ, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

DELAY... DELAY... DELAY... I don't know who these mongrel shyster democrats think they're fooling at this point when their tactics are so obvious it's pathetic.

The democraps were going to RESIST ANYONE that President Trump nominated. They had a FILL IN THE BLANK RESIST game plan ALL READY even BEFORE a name was given, all they had to do was FILL IN THE NAME.

Democrats are the party of TRASH.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-22-2018 at 08:20 AM.

4. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This Democratic series of ploys, diversion, blind hate, subversion, and
    SEDITION is getting out of hand!

Screw Them All!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

The Dem playbook is working perfectly.

The Play: Have someone in the “victim” class (this time, a female) make an unsubstantiated accusation, and like clockwork, the biased media play it in non-stop rotation 24/7.

The Result: Republicans are back on their heels, trying desperately to stave off the unsubstantiated accusations.

With the media against you, you are constantly on the defense. It’s reminiscent of the “exactly when did you stop beating your wife” meme. I’m sure this judge and his family do not need this filth in their life.

It all comes down to having the media on their side, IMO. It is the reason that this nominee is looking bad based on almost nothing, while Keith Ellison, with many more accusers, and evidence, skates.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

8. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

What amazes me, its that he was unanimously beheld by both parties to sit on a federal bench!

Now that he is a Trump nominee, that bilateral support has eroded into mud-slinging bunches
    of mule-shit designed for nothing other than disruption of a legal process.

Freakin' liberals have no soul, memory, manners, or couth.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

10. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    This Democratic series of ploys, diversion, blind hate, subversion, and
    SEDITION is getting out of hand!

Screw Them All!
    Damn frickin' right it is, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    The Dem playbook is working perfectly.

The Play: Have someone in the “victim” class (this time, a female) make an unsubstantiated accusation, and like clockwork, the biased media play it in non-stop rotation 24/7.

The Result: Republicans are back on their heels, trying desperately to stave off the unsubstantiated accusations.

With the media against you, you are constantly on the defense. It’s reminiscent of the “exactly when did you stop beating your wife” meme. I’m sure this judge and his family do not need this filth in their life.

It all comes down to having the media on their side, IMO. It is the reason that this nominee is looking bad based on almost nothing, while Keith Ellison, with many more accusers, and evidence, skates.
    "Media" = the democrat propaganda wing.

Democrats are the party of TRASH.

12. Thanks Abbey Marie, Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Now it's come to light that a 4th witness - and this one a 'lifelong friend' of Christine Ford's - says that the incident never happened.

Of the 4 witnesses Ford has named that were supposedly at the party, Leland Keyser, Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and PJ Smythe, all of them say it never happened. Further, Keyser says she's never met Kavanaugh, ever.

The further this progresses, the more it's obviously a sham cooked up to throw a monkey wrench into the Kavanaugh confirmation - and this whole thing was pretty sketchy from the outset.

It would be unremarkable if Ford didn’t name Leland Keyser as one of four other people who was there during the attack — Brett Kavanaugh as the attacker, Mark Judge as a sort-of accomplice, and Patrick “PJ” Smyth and now Leland Ingham Keyser as witnesses that could put Ford and Kavanaugh at the same party. If Ford named Keyser as a witness, this becomes a huge problem for the credibility of her allegation, as all four people named now have denied any such knowledge. The denial of Keyser is probably most important because of her status as one of Ford’s “lifelong” friends, as Keyser’s attorney put it in the letter to the committee.

This would tend to put a spike in this story, if — and only if — Keyser actually is the fourth person named by Ford in her conversation with Washington Post reporters. Smyth went public when Post reporters left messages for comment, and also filed his own testimony with the Senate Judiciary Committee. Keyser hasn’t gone public with the information, but the committee must have gotten the name at some point. If Keyser wasn’t the person named, then a fourth person might still be out there. However, if Keyser wasn’t the fourth person named by Ford, why wouldn’t Katz have said that tonight?

If that’s all Ford has, she can still show up on Thursday and make some headlines. But right now, this development makes it one person and one person only making the allegation, and the three other people that the accuser named as corroboration are all on the record denying it. It’s not a he-said-she-said at the moment, but a she-said-witnesses-debunk situation. If Ford and her attorneys find another reason not to show up for the hearing, this will likely be the reason why.
    https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/...-shes-talking/

This is all about to blow up in Feinstein's face, and I think I know why she was reluctant to run this play - and only did as a last ditch effort at the 11th hour. Pretty desperate Hail Mary from the moonbats, and with 5 weeks to the elections this will further help to stain the party.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

14. Thanks Russ, LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Third Named Witness Rejects Kavanaugh’s Accuser’s Allegations

In written testimony sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee, a third named witness has rejected the allegations made by Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser. Having been asked by a Senate staffer to comment on the charges advanced against the nominee, a lawyer for Leland Ingham Keyser wrote:

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.
    Under 18 U.S.C § 1001, letters to the Judiciary Committee are subject to criminal penalty if false.

Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is “a lifelong friend of Ford’s,” is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaugh’s accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...s-allegations/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

16. Thanks Russ, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I'm don't understand how this woman can live with herself after engaging in this attempted destruction of another person's career and reputation. I think her story is anywhere for 95% to 100% untrue, but even supposing her story is completely true, all she's saying happened is that a 17 year old boy groped her, tried to remove some of her clothing but didn't, and then stopped her screaming by putting his hand over her mouth. Misconduct maybe, at worst, but no crime. And the suffering she is putting Kavanaugh and his family through is a lot.

She should be much more ashamed than any teenage boy should be.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

18. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

By the way, let's ask Christine what's-her-name if she voted for Hillary in the last Presidential Election. If she did, then that means she fine with Bill Clinton groping, harassing, and even raping women, and with Hillary attacking the victims afterward, as long as the accused is a Democrat. But "that's different" if the accused is a conservative.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

20. Thanks Abbey Marie, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

We saw a preview last night for a movie with an avenging female title character who, “Hurts men who hurt women”. #metoo has officially permeated the culture.

Bad time to be a male
    Worse time to be a white male
    Worst time to be a conservative/Christian white male

Truth be damned. Just changed my signature to reflect the times we are in.
    “Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

22. Thanks LongTermGuy, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You have to admit, though - the Democrats and their leash-holders (media)
    do come up with some really juicy tabloid drama worthy of Hollywood fiction!

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

25. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

CRIME WATCH NEWS POLITICS
    Democrat Leading Charge Against Kavanaugh Was Involved in Two Other Sex Assault Hoaxes

September 23, 2018 Brett KavanaughKirsten GillibrandSCOTUS
    New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand who’s leading the charge against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh has been embroiled in this sort of controversy before.

Two times.
    Kavanaugh who’s had a sexual abuse allegation stemming from
    36 years ago charges hurled at him in the last week has been the subject or numerous Democrats calling for him to step away from his nomination to the supreme court.

To the left there is no innocent until proven guilty.
    New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand is one Democrat leading the belief that Kavanaugh is guilty because he is not asking the FBI to investigate the evolving charges from 36 years ago.
    Gillibrand is ignoring the fact that the FBI already stated they will not be investigating. So even if Kavanaugh was to ask, the FBI would just repeat themselves.
    Kavanaugh vehemently denies the charges as do others mentioned by the Blasey.

http://milnenews.com/2018/09/23/demo...ssault-hoaxes/

Yes indeed, Sen. Gillibrand knows how to spot sexual predators.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Thus, the plot thickens....

...sucking the accusers deeper.

I am not a lawyer, but I am sure they can be brought up on charges

A Deplorable!