Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Italy Has Woken Up...

Sounds like the good people of Italy have had enough, and want their nation back. I hope other nations of Europe follow. Merkel and her ilk should be jailed, and the people of London should run their muslim mayor out of town on a rail...

-----------------------------

Italy’s Interior Minister keeps election promise as Italy starts deporting migrants

Italy’s Interior Minister, Matteo Salvini, who vowed to deport hundreds of thousands of illegal African migrants from Italy back to their respective countries, seems to have started in earnest now.

Yesterday 165 Nigerians were repatriated back to their country, more than half the number deported during the first six months of 2017, so one can expect the number of deportations this year to dwarf those of last year.

After reaching several agreements with their country of origin, Italian authorities loaded the immigrants onto a boat to Libya, where they’d then be put on a plane to Nigeria. Later, Mr Matteo Salvini commented: “there’ll be 165 fewer potential rapists of our women, and this is only the beginning.”

With this act Italy wants to send a strong message to migrants: “We want African migrants to know that if they come here, we will send them back. Italy is no longer open to all types of immigration.”

This coincides with Mr Salvini’s message to the UN – that Italy cannot be accused of “racism” as during decades Italy took in thousands of migrants. “Deporting them isn’t racist, it’s merely common sense.” Mr Salvini is now considering cutting funds to the United Nations.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/it...KL9NOQ.twitter
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-24-2018 at 06:18 PM.

2. Thanks Elessar, aboutime, Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Wowzers. I’ll say this- “my people” are a heck of a lot smarter and have more fortitude than the French, and many other Europeans.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I really kind of hope that responses like this are just the proverbial
    "tip of the iceberg" to stem this kind of illegal immigration.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Hungary has Italy's back:

EASTERN EUROPE
    “Don’t let them in, and those who are in, send home” – Hungarian PM on migrants

By EMMA R. 23 September 2018
    © Viktor Orban Facebook

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has an idea on how to solve the migrant problem: “Don’t let them in, and those who are in, send home” “It’s that simple”.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/do...m-on-migrants/

Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 09-24-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Not everyone is a fan of PM Orban:

Soros’ Foundation to Sue Hungary Over New Refugee Laws

Written by James Murphy

Billionaire globalist George Soros’ Open Society Foundation (OSF) has announced that it will challenge Hungary in the European Court of Human Rights over recent immigration reforms meant to keep the nation from being overrun by migrants from the Middle East and elsewhere.
    The so-called Stop Soros laws were adopted last June after the landslide victory in April of Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, a conservative politician who ran on a platform of immigration reform. Orbán received nearly two-thirds of the vote.
    OSF has said the new Hungarian legislation “breaches the guarantees of freedom and expression enshrined in the European Convention of Human Rights and must be repealed.”
    The Hungarian government in Budapest has vowed that it will not repeal the new laws despite what the judges decide.
    Among other things, the new laws levy a 25-percent tax on any non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that the Hungarian government deems to be assisting or otherwise supporting unchecked migration into the country. In addition, the laws call for prison sentences of up to one year for individuals found to be assisting migrants to enter the country illegally.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...w-refugee-laws

Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 09-25-2018 at 07:51 PM.

8. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post