Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Fired - for stating that women don't have penises

Yup, wouldn't want people to ever think that the ladies can't get one for themselves! That would be racist! Or sexist? Or maybe homophobic? Who knows, but it's something wrong if you don't accept it! Yeah, right, and Bruce is actually "Caitlyn" and he's not a "man".

I don't know what's worse, the thought of the future of some countries, and America, as islam is growing and making things worse wherever the disease spreads too. Or that someday we will be a very weak country and a 3rd world shithole full of all kinds of hippie, gay loving, white man hating society of sorts. I am truly worried for the future of our great country.

---

Editor of Philosophy Journal Fired for Saying Women Don't Have Penises

Not even atheist humanists are safe from the long, punishing arms of the transgender mafia. Recently, Angelos Sofocleous was fired from his job at Durham University's philosophy journal Critique for retweeting a tweet that fellow students called "transphobic." The tweet in question included a link to an article from the Spectator called "Is it a crime to say 'women don't have penises'?" The article is about women's activists who had police called on them for placing stickers saying as much around their city in protest of men usurping women's rights.

In a typical 2018 overreaction, Sofocleous's retweet of that article caused great gnashing of teeth and loud weeping in the outrage corners of the internet. As a result, Sofocleous was dismissed from his position at the Durham publication and forced to resign as president-elect of the Humanist Students group. "Humanists," Sofocleous told PJM, "strive to have a rational and logical approach in life, and face issues with evidence and claims, not with belief and faith. As such, humanists have trust in the scientific method, which they believe to be the only source of truth in the world."

Strangely, the extremely scientific fact that women do not have — and have never had — penises didn't seem to sway the humanist students toward rational thought. They kicked Sofocleous right out of their sphere. Criticisms of Sofocleous were swift and mostly unintelligible. Responding to Sofocleous's true statement that engaging in debate does not mean your opponent has equal moral status, a writer at the ironically named "Freethoughtblogs" wrote:

This is where the fetishizing of free speech and debate goes bad. I get to deny your basic humanity and your right to exist, and you now need to convince me otherwise. I get to freely make assertions that don’t challenge my privileged status but do potentially do great harm to you, and I have no responsibility or obligation to others — others who may even consider those statements “wrong beyond doubt” — to make defensible statements, and the onus is entirely on you to address them, and if you don’t, you are an intolerant tribalist. Why do you get so angry when I merely want to deny your civil rights, or enslave you, or kill you? That’s not very logical.
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/editor-...-have-penises/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I just peeked- still no penis!

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I just peeked- still no penis!

Not so fast Abbey. I identify as a black lesbian a work and last time I looked, I don't need an addadicktome.

5. Thanks Abbey Marie, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Not so fast Abbey. I identify as a black lesbian a work and last time I looked, I don't need an addadicktome.
    I’m sorry, FNS! I had no idea!

-Abbey

7. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I’m sorry, FNS! I had no idea!

Next time you might want to check your white privilege!

9. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Next time you might want to check your white privilege!
    Yes, lots of privilege in the Bronx housing projects where I grew up!

-Abbey

11. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

My understanding of the position presented by Angelos Sofocleous was that ‘women don’t have penises’ is incoherent because it makes base assumptions about sex and gender, that are in and of themselves unhelpful and illiberal.

I do not think that would be the consensus of the majority of posters here, but that’s kinda lost in the whirl of the story.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    My understanding of the position presented by Angelos Sofocleous was that ‘women don’t have penises’ is incoherent because it makes base assumptions about sex and gender, that are in and of themselves unhelpful and illiberal.

I do not think that would be the consensus of the majority of posters here, but that’s kinda lost in the whirl of the story.
    Women by nature are born without penises. A woman CANNOT have a penis without altering ones self for whatever confusing reason. There's certainly not assumption when it comes to stating that women don't have penises, as that's no assumption, that's a fact. Now, I'm more than certain that the LBGT group or similar, will see it as unhelpful, as it doesn't agree with them. But it hardly changes the fact. Whatever floats their boat if they want one, and even get one. I think it's nutso, but if that's their cup of tea, go for it and don't look back!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    A woman CANNOT have a penis without altering ones self for whatever confusing reason.
    So if a woman without a penis has surgery to get a penis, is she then a woman with a penis or not?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So if a woman without a penis has surgery to get a penis, is she then a woman with a penis or not?
    A woman that has a penis attached via surgery, is now a woman that has altered herself to be just like a man. She can continue with all the male drugs and what not to make further changes, including to the voice and what not. But she is still a woman, that has had surgery to be like a man.

I see your point now, that it would then therefore be a woman, with a penis. Just not as one would think at first glance. I'm confident that folks are more so thinking that a woman can have a sex change, get a penis, and perhaps then be a "man"? I wouldn't understand the point of getting a penis to still stay the same sex, but nothing would surprise me anymore these days!

Unnecessary confusing, but IMO not because of anyone writing, but rather because of the folks themselves, how people want to be seen/known/called... it gets a little tricky and confusing. Bad enough with the pronouns and addressing someone who has had a sex change, differently. But a woman, with a penis. Dunno, I guess you still address her as a woman? A penis without the desire to change sex, even more so then would sound like some sort of perversion if you ask me.

Anyway, all sounds like a play on words as opposed to reality.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Anyway, all sounds like a play on words as opposed to reality.
    It’s really not though - do you personally know anyone who is transsexual?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wrote all that, you cut it all out and reply with one sentence? Kinda actually shows my point actually....

If someone is a transexual.... first off, they would usually identify with a gender, and then dress and do everything else accordingly. That doesn't matter though.... fact is, even a transexual, would still be 'literally' the sex they were born with. Anything else beyond that is "change", but they still are the sex they were born with.

Born with a penis - you are a man.
    Born with a vagina - you are a woman.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I personally know six transsexuals that also happen to be coworkers. My employer receives generous tax credits and invaluable social justice cred that protects them from lawsuits. One night, a couple of years back, I approached a black lesbian coworker and expressed my confusion over my feelings toward our coworker "Adam", a transsexual. I told her that I didn't know the appropriate attitude toward "Adam". I wondered if I should be impressed that 'he" was bold enough to mutilate "his" body in order to correct God's mistake or should I indite "him" for succumbing to societal hetero normative orthodoxy and deny "his" true lesbian nature and become a "man". I also asked her if "his" lesbian partner was no longer a member of the LGBT community since she was now technically in a heterosexual relationship and if it was fair for "Adam" to make this decision for her. My lesbian coworker, a devout Baptist, started started screaming, "God doesn't make mistakes!" over and over again.

I also thoroughly understand the gender fluidity game. For personal advantage, I self identify as a black lesbian at work. In all grievances filed by me, in response to any disciplinary action taken against me, I point out to the knuckle dragging, racist, misogynist pigs that they better check their attitude or I will have to take action with the NLRB to address their intolerable work environment. Management has given up on taking disciplinary actions against me. My plan has worked like a charm. No longer do I have to wear the scarlet letter of 'old white guy'. Live by the social justice hammer, get smashed by the social justice hammer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Are you a male or female?

I tell ya what... if you're confused, look between your legs.

20. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This is all silly.

Unless some medical doctor, or physiologist PHD can refute me, all the operations and
    drugs cannot alter two things in a mammal, human or otherwise:

DNA! You have that for life and it cannot be altered;
    X and Y Chromosomes...born with them, cannot change them!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

22. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post