All I know is that we still have a damn great offense, with or without Le'veon Bell. In their W last night, Ben tossed 3 TD's, was an outstanding 30 of 38 and had a total of 353 yards passing.

But the D is still hit or miss, if we're lucky. Giving up way too many points in every game and making me have anxiety waiting til the last second in nearly every game! So now they are 1-1-1

----

This Steelers mess might be too hot for Mike Tomlin to control when it matters most

TAMPA, Fla. – Urban Dictionary defines “hot mess” as “when one’s thoughts or appearance are in a state of disarray but they maintain an undeniable attractiveness or beauty.”

By that measure, the Pittsburgh Steelers are the hottest of messes. They always make you watch and they always make you wince. There is beauty and bumbling in just about every quarter, and there was plenty of both in the team’s first win of the season, 30-27, here on Monday against the Buccaneers. It was vintage Mike Tomlin, where you walk away wondering, “That’s a fun team … but is it a great team?”

They couldn’t even land the team plane here without drama, having to abort to nearby St. Petersburg on Sunday because of thunderstorms. Some of the players plotted a cockpit takeover, joked linebacker Bud Dupree. “I thought we were kidnapped,” he said after the game.

On Monday night, the game started with turbulence: a Steelers penalty. On the opening kickoff.

How does that happen?

Then the defense gave up a touchdown. And then came a stiff-arm that will go down in football folklore, with tight end Vance McDonald receiving a Ben Roethlisberger pass and then delivering a meme-tacular blow to Bucs safety Chris Conte.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steeler...063817954.html