Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
My son heard the same music and voices when he was on break from University.

I leave no radio's on at night, but only my VHF-FM Marine band, and that does NOT
play music.

I'd get a Priest in there to check things out.

I've never experienced that kind of paranormal, but I have watched a lot of documentaries because it's fascinating in a scary kinda way - obviously a lot are bullshit, but there's quite a few that ring true.

From what I've gathered... an entity is drawn to a person or a location, usually from a ritual that should never have been engaged in. Once it's attached to a location or person, it doesn't go away and things progress in a bad way... it seems to feed off fear, anger and hatred.

The scary part is when combat begins, and the people brought in aren't qualified to do what they're trying to do. I'm not Catholic, but it seems they have the knowledge & power to fight such things... when other people have tried, like Native American Shaman or a Pastor or some other religious person, it enrages the entity and makes everything infinitely worse.

Most of the worst ones seem to be present because kids or a stupid adult were holding a seance or ritual, engaging in things that they do not understand and the attached entity was invited into the house. I don't know what makes it attach to the individual or instead to a house... maybe strength of faith at the initial encounter?

Anyway... it seems that some are friendly and mean no harm, but others are very malicious, some begin friendly but turn... but none should be toyed with. They are not of this realm.