Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Capitol Police Arrest 27-Year-Old Democrat Staffer For Doxxing 3 GOP Senators

And look at all the loony tunes he has worked for. And still wouldn't surprise me if he's just the fall guy for someone larger. Has "cybersecurity graduate" under his name, and makes the lamest of all lame mistakes.

---

Capitol Police Arrest 27-Year-Old Democrat Staffer Jackson Cosko For Doxxing 3 GOP Senators

Capitol Police arrested 27-year-old Jackson Cosko of DC for “allegedly posted private, identifying information (doxxing) about one or more United States Senators.”

Many Republicans on the Senate Judiciary had their home addresses and phone numbers published on their Wikipedia pages last Thursday.

Shortly after Lindsey Graham went off on Senate Democrats for destroying Kavanaugh’s life in order to derail his confirmation, Republicans were doxxed.

The victims included Republican Senators Mike Lee, Orrin Hatch of Utah and Lindsey Graham, reported the Washington Times.

The Capitol Police arrested Democrat Jackson Cosko, a “cyber-security graduate student,” according to his LinkedIn page.

CHAD PERGRAM: In alleged Senate doxing incident, USCP charge Jackson Cosko with Making Public Restricted Personal Information. Witness Tampering, Threats in Interstate Communications, Unauthorized Access of a Government Computer, 2nd Degree Burglary & Unlawful Entry

Cosko worked for Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Dem Senator Maggie Hassan and retired Dem Senator Barbara Boxer.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-gop-senators/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Good! Let the heads begin to roll.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

What a pencil necked little PUSSY. I hope he enjoys getting his ass REAMED on PRISON. Course maybe he's into that. He'll be the town pump... stand up and won't even be able to hold in a turd. Couldn't happen to a more worthy person.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-04-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default What a pair he worked for....Taught him how to be a crook, from experience

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post