Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default One of the most Honest speech's I've heard in years. Senator Sasse

If you really want to know what is taking place in Congress....Listen to this.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

That was damned good. Wait for him to be trashed by the media as soon as possible.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks aboutime, Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Right Gunny, but sadly for the LOSERS in the Dem party

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    That was damned good. Wait for him to be trashed by the media as soon as possible.

Sasse is stronger, more intelligent, and he knows..Not even Nancy Pelosi can change the truth!
    So, this is for them.

5. Thanks Gunny, Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Sasse is stronger, more intelligent, and he knows..Not even Nancy Pelosi can change the truth!
    What I have noticed during this confirmation process is the Republicans have allowed the Democrats to make fools of themselves, and acknowledged it as if they expected nothing else. Which just makes the Dems look all the more foolish with their little 3-ring circus.

I honestly have a hard time grasping that anyone could support these Demo-twats, much less believe them. It's like supporting 3rd graders to chair the student council in a high school.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks aboutime, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That is accurate and inevitable!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

O man, the dems/libs/leftists,media and their other allied vermin will seek to totally obliterate this guy!
    He spoke so much truth that they have no other option- since he was primarily speaking to them and their corruption and antics(and those ffing maggots know it).
    No other entities on earth currently is harming his nation more than is the dem party and its third arm -the mainstream media...
    Both those entities engage in open treason daily and with utter disregard of any that see that truth about them.
    That total disregard comes from having the certified and massive protection they get as being a part of the globalists..
    These people are traitors-- just that damn simple.. Traitors that know the population of this nation has been so divided , so dumb down
    that they can not only get away with it but they can and will be both praised and rewarded for doing so.
    And that my friends, is why it is very likely this nation will fall, in less than 40 years, IMHO.
    Perhaps even less than 20... Think not, Rome thought not too. So did every previous empire in history. Sad but true.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    O man, the dems/libs/leftists,media and their other allied vermin will seek to totally obliterate this guy!
    He spoke so much truth that they have no other option- since he was primarily speaking to them and their corruption and antics(and those ffing maggots know it).
    No other entities on earth currently is harming his nation more than is the dem party and its third arm -the mainstream media...
    Both those entities engage in open treason daily and with utter disregard of any that see that truth about them.
    That total disregard comes from having the certified and massive protection they get as being a part of the globalists..
    These people are traitors-- just that damn simple.. Traitors that know the population of this nation has been so divided , so dumb down
    that they can not only get away with it but they can and will be both praised and rewarded for doing so.
    And that my friends, is why it is very likely this nation will fall, in less than 40 years, IMHO.
    Perhaps even less than 20... Think not, Rome thought not too. So did every previous empire in history. Sad but true.--Tyr
    He probably colluded with the Russians or Klan in preparing his statement.

Definitely was a spot-on spanking. I did not however see that as aimed solely at the Dem-bulbs. Some NeoCons should be wincing at every word as well. The hold-over, "Contract with America" Republicans from the 90s are about as bad as the Dems in shoveling their responsibility downhill.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

He probably colluded with the Russians or Klan in preparing his statement.

Definitely was a spot-on spanking. I did not however see that as aimed solely at the Dem-bulbs. Some NeoCons should be wincing at every word as well. The hold-over, "Contract with America" Republicans from the 90s are about as bad as the Dems in shoveling their responsibility downhill.
    I loved the way he used the 6th Grade Analogy...keeping it simple for the Dumbest of the Dumb who will attack him for daring to use TRUTH, and HONESTY that way!
    So, this is for them.

15. Thanks Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I loved the way he used the 6th Grade Analogy...keeping it simple for the Dumbest of the Dumb who will attack him for daring to use TRUTH, and HONESTY that way!
    Yeah, but I think 6th grade was talking over their heads. Do they even teach government in school anymore? Based on what I have seen lately, I would assume not if having to choose.

17. Thanks aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default You are correct Gunny.

Yeah, but I think 6th grade was talking over their heads. Do they even teach government in school anymore? Based on what I have seen lately, I would assume not if having to choose.

Just from speaking to two of my oldest grandkids. They are now afraid to say anything, or ask any questions of the teachers in many cases. Sad thing is. The Good teachers have to put up with the School Board PC crap too! If they want to keep their jobs, or tenure...bending over backwards is the New Liberal way of NOT MAKING WAVES...that might offend somebody, and make them cry because 'It's not fair to tell us the truth about History!"
    So, this is for them.

19. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Just from speaking to two of my oldest grandkids. They are now afraid to say anything, or ask any questions of the teachers in many cases. Sad thing is. The Good teachers have to put up with the School Board PC crap too! If they want to keep their jobs, or tenure...bending over backwards is the New Liberal way of NOT MAKING WAVES...that might offend somebody, and make them cry because 'It's not fair to tell us the truth about History!"
    Here's "history" according to my granddaughter, and the SIL's 15 years old son:

Texas History according to the 10 years old granddaughter: "When the Pilgrim's landed at Plymouth Rock ....."

World history according to 15 years old: The English and Germans were in this war "back when" over this gold .... (was some movie about a WWI U-boat). I made the mistake of asking what it was about.

My guess is US government concerns if you don't like the decision, find a safe space. Even if you have no idea why you don't like the decision

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Makes me wonder what the Sec of Ed is doing? Is Devos asleep at the wheel like Sessions is?

Two words... HOME SCHOOL.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-08-2018 at 01:59 PM.

22. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I tell my son the correct history and instruct him to repeat it verbally or in writing at school when its required as an assignment.
    I also told Justin, if they ever do you wrong for speaking or writing truth- true history--I will come to that school and stop that injustice, if necessary go get an attorney to do so.
    So far --no problem...--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

24. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Yes he speaks the truth

GOP Sen. Ben Sasse: 'Too much drama' coming out of 'reality-show' presidency
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...idency-n907881
    Last edited by pete311; 09-09-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Yes he speaks the truth

GOP Sen. Ben Sasse: 'Too much drama' coming out of 'reality-show' presidency
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...idency-n907881
    That's really special, Pete. What does his opinion of Trump have to do with the US Government class spanking he laid on the leftoids in the Senate?

Oh yeah. Nothing