Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump was having racist thoughts in Kanye meeting

This is the kind of nasty and effed up stuff that the left can come up with. They can't get him on facts. They can't get him when a prominent black entertainer comes to have lunch - so of course they need to make something up!

And instead of anything else - instantly go with the race card. Scumbags. I really can't stand this guy, Cuomo.

It was all around weird. I think perhaps, that if he was in fact diagnosed with bipolar, that something is not working with him. A VERY intelligent man, but his thoughts were all over the place. But to take such a meeting, and turn it into racism somehow? Yeah, no thanks CNN.

---

CNN’s Chris Cuomo: Trump Was Probably Having Racist Thoughts in Kanye Meeting

CNN’s Chris Cuomo attempted to read President Trump’s mind Thursday, projecting racist thoughts onto Trump during his show.
    “My mind went to what is going on in Trump’s head,” Chris Cuomo said about the president’s meeting with Kanye West.

As Real Clear Politics first pointed out, the CNN host then decided to read President Trump’s mind, saying that it was his “educated guess” that Trump was thinking racist thoughts.

“Let’s take a look at him. Here is my educated guess, okay? Other than a warm serotonin flush of happy hormone, imaginary headlines, ‘Blacks love Trump,’ ‘He’s blacker than Obama!'” Cuomo said.

CNN’s coverage of the meeting between President Trump and Kanye West has been off-the-walls in general. Don Lemon used West’s dead mother to attack his political beliefs, saying, “This was an embarrassment. Kanye’s mother is rolling over in her grave.”

“I spoke to one of her friends today, or texted with one of her friends today from Chicago, Donda’s friends, I used to live there, I know ’em. She said, ‘Donda would be embarrassed by this. She would be terribly disturbed by this.’ And Kanye has not been the same since his mother died. He kept talking today about ‘Oh, I put the hat on and the hat made me feel strong and wearing a cape’–he needs a father figure,” Lemon said.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...kanye-meeting/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Bunch of mule shit.

Let friends be friends. I don't care if the they are black, white, yellow, or checkerboard.

Another tempest in a teapot!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If this were the other way around...

And this were Kanye and Obama, it would be LOVE. Or if this were even a white person and Obama - it would be HELL to pay if you called things out as CNN and others have.

Kanye has been called every name in the book, from white and black folks. The hypocrisy is amazing.

---

African American NFL Legend Herschel Walker Slams CNN Panel’s ‘Despicable’ And ‘Shameful’ Kanye Coverage

On Thursday, former NFL player Herschel Walker tweeted that he was "appalled" by the way a CNN panel, hosted by Don Lemon, treated rapper Kanye West’s meeting with President Trump:

Following Walker’s initial tweet, political commentator Tara Setmayer, who was on the panel with Lemon, shot back, claiming the former football player wanted to "silence" her:

Less than an hour later, Walker hit back:

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/37073...ams-frank-camp
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock