Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Nope, he's talked about how his mental illness is his superpower. Dude has no intention of treatment. The rehab was for drug addiction.
    I'll meet you half the way - I will GUARANTEE you that he has taken various medications for his bipolar in the past.

---

(The rapper, 41, also recently revealed that he is “off medication” he had previously been taking to treat the disorder.)

Since West disclosed that he is no longer taking his medication, people in his inner circle have been “telling him that he needs to get back on his medication, that he’s not doing well, that he’s not making any sense,” an insider told PEOPLE earlier this week.

On Thursday afternoon, during a meeting with Donald Trump in the Oval Office, West — who avidly supports and voted for the president in the 2016 election — claimed during a lengthy, televised discussion that he was “misdiagnosed” with bipolar disorder. (The rapper, 41, also recently revealed that he is “off medication” he had previously been taking to treat the disorder.)

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian...thy-right-now/
    ---

And while I was as positive as one can be, I can't find any reference to his rehab stays being due to his mental illness. They don't say the specific medications he was taking, but nor would they.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'll meet you half the way - I will GUARANTEE you that he has taken various medications for his bipolar in the past.

---

(The rapper, 41, also recently revealed that he is “off medication” he had previously been taking to treat the disorder.)

Since West disclosed that he is no longer taking his medication, people in his inner circle have been “telling him that he needs to get back on his medication, that he’s not doing well, that he’s not making any sense,” an insider told PEOPLE earlier this week.

On Thursday afternoon, during a meeting with Donald Trump in the Oval Office, West — who avidly supports and voted for the president in the 2016 election — claimed during a lengthy, televised discussion that he was “misdiagnosed” with bipolar disorder. (The rapper, 41, also recently revealed that he is “off medication” he had previously been taking to treat the disorder.)

https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian...thy-right-now/
    ---

And while I was as positive as one can be, I can't find any reference to his rehab stays being due to his mental illness. They don't say the specific medications he was taking, but nor would they.
    I am by no means an expert on the topic; however, this is my experience with mood-altering medication. It is designed first and foremost to dumb the person down to a controllable level. They constantly dick around with the dosage and generally turn the person taking it into a fruitloop.

Of course there are people the medication works for and of course there are people who cannot go without it. I am not addressing that because my experience is with a person as I initially described.

Society, ESPECIALLY leftwingnut society "are looking for a few good sheep". Nice, compliant, docile and easily led. My grnddaughter is all of that when they dope her up. I would like to think I am instrumental in them taking her off that shit, and whether I deserve credit or blame remains to be seen. She may be more moody and pissy off of it, but she's a hundred times more intelligent.

If Kanye West has the ball and the ability to tough it out without the drugs, all politics, music genres or whatever aside, power to him. Doesn't matter whether or not anyone else like the answer nor the outcome so long as it works out for him.

And a reminder to pete, as I mentioned in another thread, don't mistake what YOU see as a weakness, or a real weakness, for the strength of the entire person. What you don't see -- the strength that is actually here -- IS what will kill you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Wrong again petey....wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    lol you want to talk about hypocrisy? You guys look like clowns for blindly backing a mentally ill man that has acted like a spoiled brat for nearly ten years now talking crazy. You guys obviously never listened to his music which is full of anti police lyrics. Just hilarious that a bunch of old white men jump on his bandwagon yet don't know him at all. If Obama or HIllary suddenly put on a MAGA hat you'd all forget everything they stood for.
    At NO time, have any of us ever talked about your mental illness. We do not stoop as low as you, bringing all of your constant BULLSH*T here, and expecting us to feel sorry for your lack of intestinal fortitude to face your own misery like a Human.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !