Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Sometimes... I Just Don't Have The Words...

... you see this stuff and you just don't believe it.

I opened my Spotify to bluetooth stream on the JBL Extreme while I shower up, and they always have new stuff on the home screen, so there's three hot babes in some dance video so I click on it, and THIS song plays... now... the girls dancing to the song video isn't on youtube, but the little punk ass gang banger that raps it is. I'm tellin' ya, THIS is what blacks are aspiring to be... this is about as gutterul and straight out of the toilet as it gets... this is why I can't live in a city, I can't live around these kinds of worthless human trash, I just have zero tolerance for it. I'd be packin' everywhere I went and the first time one of these little punks got in my face, I'd make a canoe out of his head, and off to prison I'd go for killing a POS that deserved it... this little fucker looks like half the mouthy little black gang bangers that were locked up in the super maximum prison I worked in, and when you'd walk down the cell corridor they'd talk shit, "I'll kill you cracker," and you'd just wish some fluke would happen and his cell door would pop open and you could "defend" yourself against that little 105 lb MOUTH. I always wanted to tell them, that cell door isn't there for MY protection, it's there for YOUR'S, you ignorant little pile of rat shit...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-15-2018 at 05:05 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    ... you see this stuff and you just don't believe it.

I opened my Spotify to stream some bluetooth on the JBL Extreme while I shower up, and they always have new stuff on the first screen, so there's three hot babes in some dance video so I click on it, and THIS song plays... now... the girls dancing to the song aren't on youtube, but the little punk ass gang banger that raps it is. I'm tellin' ya, THIS is what blacks are aspiring to be... this is about as gutterul and straight out of the toilet as it gets... this is why I can't live in a city, I can't live around these kinds of worthless human trash, I just have zero tolerance for it. I'd be packin' everywhere I went and the first time one of these little punks got in my face, I'd make a canoe out of his head, and off to prison I'd go for killing a POS that deserved it... this little fucker looks like half the mouthy little black gang bangers that were locked up in the super maximum prison I worked in, and when you'd walk down the cell corridor they'd talk shit, "I'll kill you cracker," and you'd just wish some fluke would happen and his cell door would pop open and you could "defend" yourself against that little 105 lb MOUTH. I always wanted to tell them, that cell door isn't there for MY protection, it's there for YOUR'S, you ignorant little pile of rat shit...

I have to laugh, this ignorant punk kept saying, "I am that nigger" his words- not mine.
    But hell this true American has to agree with the ffing maggot- he certainly is- that nigger--the one calling bitches ho's and playing with a pistol as if he could actually shoot it and hit the damn broad side of a barn 30 feet away.
    JUST ANOTHER GLORIFIED FFING MAGGOT THAT FITS THE MOLD THE DEM/LIBS LOVE TO PROMOTE AND REWARD WITH GOVERNMENT FREEBIES DUE TO THE ONE SKIN COLOR DEEMED TO BE ABOVE THE LAW AND TO BE GIVEN SPECIAL RIGHTS.
    Their bought and paid for voters, their bought out scum paid for with out tax dollars, their plantation homies..
    Indecent, dishonorable , walking talking, car stealing, killing , raping, drug selling, moronic pieces of shit..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I have to laugh, this ignorant punk kept saying, "I am that nigger" his words- not mine.
    But hell this true American has to agree with the ffing maggot- he certainly is- that nigger--the one calling bitches ho's and playing with a pistol as if he could actually shoot it and hit the damn broad side of a barn 30 feet away.
    JUST ANOTHER GLORIFIED FFING MAGGOT THAT FITS THE MOLD THE DEM/LIBS LOVE TO PROMOTE AND REWARD WITH GOVERNMENT FREEBIES DUE TO THE ONE SKIN COLOR DEEMED TO BE ABOVE THE LAW AND TO BE GIVEN SPECIAL RIGHTS.
    Their bought and paid for voters, their bought out scum paid for with out tax dollars, their plantation homies..
    Indecent, dishonorable , walking talking, car stealing, killing , raping, drug selling, moronic pieces of shit..--Tyr
    Yep... all the blacks are crying about the cops "targeting them," well geee... I wonder WHY? Wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with VIDEOS like these, would it, and all these little black punks out wandering around wanting to EMULATE that? A lot easier than getting an EDUCATION... a lot easier than WORKING. I don't feel sorry for any of these sons a bitches. They bring the law down on themselves.

5. Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

lol you guys givin a lot of attention to a little brat. Don't let him get ya. Be strong guys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    lol you guys givin a lot of attention to a little brat. Don't let him get ya. Be strong guys.
    You mean like you pay attention to all the world-impacting, important people on this board? You're just jealous because all us old, white guys here on DP get on chat with Trump every night and tell him who we want him to piss off tomorrow
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You mean like you pay attention to all the world-impacting, important people on this board? You're just jealous because all us old, white guys here on DP get on chat with Trump every night and tell him who we want him to piss off tomorrow
    what

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You mean like the damn dem party lets such assholes get to them, each time they cry for more government freebies, paid for with our tax dollars?
    While the poor white American male is vilified and taxed by dems ever more heavily in order to buy such worthless scum's votes?
    Do you mean that kind of- "get ya"? -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    You mean like the damn dem party lets such assholes get to them, each time they cry for more government freebies, paid for with our tax dollars?
    While the poor white American male is vilified and taxed by dems ever more heavily in order to buy such worthless scum's votes?
    Do you mean that kind of- "get ya"? -Tyr
    Yep... that little "nigger" in the video, as you pointed out Tyr, his words, not mine, pointing a pistol at you and shacking ill gotten money, as if any of that was LEGITIMATE, according to the angry democrat mob, his life MATTERS, and mostly, just because he's BLACK.

Ya know, the mongrel democrat mob would be a hell of a lot more truthful if they just admitted they coddled these people for VOTES. We all know that's what's going on, so why do angry democrat mob LIE about it? Well, they're WHORING themselves for the black vote, pretty simple. They couldn't care LESS about blacks personally, and/or their welfare, their advancement, what they achieve, they don't give a damn about any of that. They PRETEND they care every election cycle and promise them some more table scraps and every time the blacks buy it... except... Kayne. Of course he doesn't need the mongrel democrat table scraps so he can think for himself, and THAT pisses them OFF.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-15-2018 at 05:01 AM.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post