Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Sometimes... I Just Don't Have The Words...

... you see this stuff and you just don't believe it.

I opened my Spotify to bluetooth stream on the JBL Extreme while I shower up, and they always have new stuff on the home screen, so there's three hot babes in some dance video so I click on it, and THIS song plays... now... the girls dancing to the song video isn't on youtube, but the little punk ass gang banger that raps it is. I'm tellin' ya, THIS is what blacks are aspiring to be... this is about as gutterul and straight out of the toilet as it gets... this is why I can't live in a city, I can't live around these kinds of worthless human trash, I just have zero tolerance for it. I'd be packin' everywhere I went and the first time one of these little punks got in my face, I'd make a canoe out of his head, and off to prison I'd go for killing a POS that deserved it... this little fucker looks like half the mouthy little black gang bangers that were locked up in the super maximum prison I worked in, and when you'd walk down the cell corridor they'd talk shit, "I'll kill you cracker," and you'd just wish some fluke would happen and his cell door would pop open and you could "defend" yourself against that little 105 lb MOUTH. I always wanted to tell them, that cell door isn't there for MY protection, it's there for YOUR'S, you ignorant little pile of rat shit...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-15-2018 at 05:05 AM.