Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Warren ‘DNA Test’

I will guaran-effing-tee you that she searched high and low and tried every single dna test marker and found one that spit out these results. These things are so dang highly UN-accurate that it's not even funny. This woman is truly a joke! She made a serious error in trying to use an advantage to save some $$$ in schooling. And ever since she has been backtracking.

---

Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Purporting to Show 0.1 to 1.6% Native Ancestry

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has declared herself vindicated for a decades-long claim to be Cherokee, thanks to a DNA test she ordered in response to taunts from President Donald Trump, in another signal that the former professor is gearing up for a 2020 presidential run.

According to Warren’s own DNA test, she has, at best, 1/64th Native American ancestry, but it could also be as low as 1/1,024. Percentage-wise, she can claim somewhere between 0.1 percent to 1.56 percent Native lineage.

The minimum requirement to claim membership in most Native American tribes ranges from 1/8 (12.5 percent) to 1/2 (50 percent). A few tribes have a minimum requirement of 1/16 (six percent).

The Boston Globe, a newspaper that has spent years trying to protect Warren on this issue (and has already had to issue a correction on this piece for overstating Warren’s Indian ancestry), broke the details of Warren’s DNA test and analysis Monday morning. The article’s author, Annie Linsky, similarly provided cover for Warren’s past in September with a story declaring: “her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty… At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.”

However, Linsky admits, Warren changed her ethnicity from “white” to “Native American” both at University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, and at Harvard Law School, where she had tenure starting in 1995.

Assuming this DNA test is accurate, Warren can still make no claim to membership in a Cherokee tribe. The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has a minimum threshold of 1/16 “blood quantum,” and the United Keetowah Band’s threshold is 1/4 blood quantum. The Cherokee Nation does not have any minimum threshold for ancestry, but for membership, it does require that an individual “provide documents that connect you to a direct ancestor listed on one of the Dawes Final Rolls of Citizens of the Cherokee Nation.” The Dawes Rolls do not include any of Warren’s ancestors.

The Globe’s front-page headline, which Warren shared on social media to declare victory for herself, reads: “Warren reveals test confirming ancestry,” without accounting for these caveats.

Warren’s expert analyst Bustamante concludes that “the vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European but said evidence “support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor.”

However, there is no proof of her specific claim to be part Cherokee.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tive-ancestry/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

"Assuming this DNA test is accurate, Warren can still make no claim to membership in a Cherokee tribe. The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians has a minimum threshold of 1/16 “blood quantum,” and the United Keetowah Band’s threshold is 1/4 blood quantum. The Cherokee Nation does not have any minimum threshold for ancestry, but for membership, it does require that an individual “provide documents that connect you to a direct ancestor listed on one of the Dawes Final Rolls of Citizens of the Cherokee Nation.” The Dawes Rolls do not include any of Warren’s ancestors."

What a load of crap. The test proves absolutely nothing. I bet if you dig hard enough and find somebody to do the test, she will turn up 1/2000 extraterrestrial (if not more).
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Her claim is very weak, 1/64th?

One of my ancestors was a Seneca Tribe woman. Mom traced her
    family tree back to 1750, where it got clouded. Yet in that tree was
    a Great, great (a few times) Grandmother Seneca woman. Seneca,
    one of the tribes of the Iriqouis Confederacy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois

I could claim on the basis of Warrens statement, to be the same.
    But 1/64th does not gain you a bit of anything, but self-imposed
    bragging. 1/32nd gives a few privs, but beyond that? None.

She's full of shit!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

The test says 6 to 10 generations back... which would be back in the 1600s somewhere. At 10 generations, it would be 1/1024th indian.

And I'm chuckling about her cherry picking her 'analyst' - and she wouldn't answer if she's submitted her DNA before. That means that the normal DNA tests came back with zero.

How many years did it take before she finally got someone to say there 'may' be some indian in the woodpile? Gotta give it to her, she's been swinging and missing for a while now, and I'd like to know how much money she's spent so far trying to get something to back it up.

Run, Fauxcahontas, Run! This is groundwork to 2020, and the guy she hired is going to face some unwelcome attention to his affiliations & work.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So this nitwit appears to be going ahead full force once again - and once again leads with her retarded native American stuff. Only this time it backfires in her face, and turns out she is 1/1,024 Native American. So I "guess" she is right.

---

It Gets Better… Average White Person in America Has DOUBLE THE AMOUNT of Native American DNA as Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren claimed she was a minority “Native American” to get ahead in her career.

Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren released a DNA study today that claims she is 1/512th Native American.

The Fauxcahontas folly began to fall apart quickly when the AP had to make an embarrassing correction.

The DNA test revealed that Elizabeth Warren is not 1/512 Native American, she’s 1/1,024. That’s 0.0009765625.

Most tribes require percentage of Native blood at least 1/16th to claim Native American heritage. Warren specifically claimed to be Cherokee; the DNA test did not prove this to be true.

It gets better…

According to the New York Times, the average white person in America has nearly double the amount of American Indian DNA (0.18%) as Elizabeth Warren (0.098%), who claims to be Cherokee.

On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

These broad estimates masked wide variation among individuals. Based on their sample, the resarchers estimated that over six million European-Americans have some African ancestry. As many as five million have genomes that are at least 1 percent Native American in origin. One in five African-Americans, too, has Native American roots.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...zabeth-warren/

Obama Campaign Manager Slams Pocahontas Warren: Why Now? Why Can’t Democrats Ever Stay Focused?

For years Elizabeth Warren claimed she was a minority “Native American” to get ahead in her career.

The liberal senator has received much attention for this claim considering her family tree has no Native Americans as far back as the early 1800s.

On Monday Senator Warren released a DNA study where she claims she is 1/512th 1/1024th Native American.

The AP reported:

Responding to years of derision by President Donald Trump and other critics, Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Monday released a report on a DNA analysis that provides strong evidence she does, in fact, have Native American heritage.

The analysis on the Massachusetts Democrat was done by Stanford University professor Carlos D. Bustamante. He concluded Warren’s ancestry is mostly European but says “the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor.”

Bustamante, a prominent expert in the field of DNA analysis, determined Warren’s pure Native American ancestor appears “in the range of six to 10 generations ago.”…

…But if her ancestor is 10 generations back, that could mean she’s just 1/512th Native American, according to the report . That could further excite her critics instead of placating them.
    The Globe later issued a correction — The DNA test revealed that Elizabeth Warren is not 1/512 Native American, she’s 1/1,024. That’s 0.0009765625.

Despite these findings Warren believes her private DNA test results earns her a $1,000,000 reward from President Trump.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-stay-focused/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Russ, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Oh, this is backfiring nicely on Fauxcahontas.

I forgot that she claimed her mom & dad had to elope because of the whole Indian thing. Definitely isn't adding up.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-test-n2528532

11. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Oh, this is some comedy gold.

Hilariously, Warren’s only Native American ancestor may have actually lived at the time of Pocahontas.
    — Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) October 15, 2018

So now we have learned from the media that having a Native American great-great-great-great-great-grandparent makes you Native American, but that having two X chromosomes does not make you a woman.
    — Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) October 15, 2018

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/...tive-american/

It's gold, Jerry! GOLD!!
    Last edited by NightTrain; 10-15-2018 at 12:09 PM.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'm more native American than she is, and after we had our DNA done, no way in hell would I ever claim to be...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-15-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

You guys have some facts wrong. There is no proof she gained any advantage, in fact, when applying to college and law school, records show that she either identified as white or declined to apply based on minority status. Secondly and most importantly, she's never claimed to be native american. She only claimed she had a native american ancestor. That claim has been verified.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You guys have some facts wrong. There is no proof she gained any advantage, in fact, when applying to college and law school, records show that she either identified as white or declined to apply based on minority status. Secondly and most importantly, she's never claimed to be native american. She only claimed she had a native american ancestor. That claim has been verified.

Educate yourself. She did benefit from lying about it as a professor, and who knows what else.

The universities also trumpeted her 'ethnic diversity' to the mountaintops until she stopped checking the 'Indian' box on forms.

17. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

She will be an afterthought before too long anyway. She sure as shit won't be getting the presidency in 2020.

Winning!

19. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    She will be an afterthought before too long anyway. She sure as shit won't be getting the presidency in 2020.

Winning!
    You gotta admit to drooling over a Warren vs Trump battle. The debates will be epic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Did you bother to read what I and others said?
    Of course you did not.

She tried the ploy of using 'Native American' to get ahead. She is a liar
    and a fraud. I am 1/64th. That and a dollar might get me a cup of coffee,
    but I am proud of my honesty in my heritage.

Just like Obama using his 1/4 Nigerian heritage to take advantage of things
    and get ahead.

She is a liar!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You gotta admit to drooling over a Warren vs Trump battle. The debates will be epic.
    Oh, I already stated they would be great! But I think the Dem debates would be even better!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

For sure.

I'm hoping that idiot Ocasio decides to go big and go for the Brass Ring. Watching her babble and stammer out a nonsensical word salad when asked a simple question is already hilarious, but put her on the stage with Trump in a debate and it'd be absolute gold.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 10-15-2018 at 01:21 PM.