Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Biological Man Wins Women’s Cycling Championship

They really have to put a stop to this. They shouldn't be allowing other genders into these sporting events. It's more than obvious when a "guy" destroys the competition in a woman's event, and it's simply not fair to them. The women in these events shouldn't be having their opportunities taken away from them because a gender confused person decided to race against them on that particular year.

---

Biological Man Wins Women’s Cycling Championship

A biological male claiming to be a transgender woman, won the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles over the weekend.

Cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a professor at the College of Charleston but racing for the Canadian team, won the women’s sprint 35-39 age bracket at the UCI Masters event on Sunday, Daily Caller reported.

McKinnon edged out natural-born female contestants Carolien Van Herrikhuyzen of the Netherlands and American Jennifer Wagner.

The transgender cyclist celebrated the victory saying, “First transgender woman world champion…ever.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...-championship/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Abbey Marie, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Sports are gonna have real trouble with these kinds of stories - but really what is being highlighted is a fundamental flaw in the idea of what a good sportsperson is, because at their very base they are biologically lucky.

Everything else is down to how they live their life, but their predetermined biology is the main factor from which all other riches flow.
    Last edited by Noir; 10-15-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Sports are gonna have real trouble with these kinds of stories - but really what is being highlighted is a fundamental flaw in the idea of what a good sportsperson is, because at their very base they are biologically lucky.

Everything else is down to how they live their life, but their predetermined biology is the main factor from which all other riches flow.
    I don't care what their perversion du jour is. Men are men and women are women as defined by the title of the contest. Contestants should be tested for testosterone levels. They sure as Hell do it where cheating is concerned. Lance Armstrong? The same test should be used to qualify disqualify weirdo's.

You can be a woman trapped in a man's body all day long. Just not chemically.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So be it if they decide to make changes and live life in a different manner. But they, the runner/racer, they need to understand ahead of time, that they won't be able to infringe upon the "rights" of others, IMO.

So I think they should eliminate genders from then competing in the opposing gender moving forward. In other words, if you "convert" from a male, to a female.... so you're a biological male from birth - you cannot race in women's races.

It should most certainly be the same in the "LFL" "lingerie Football League", which is the women's football league. Imagine a "man" born as such, and then "converts" at 23 years old, and then joins the league. The amount of damage that this "woman" can inflict upon the other women, is beyond unfair.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So be it if they decide to make changes and live life in a different manner. But they, the runner/racer, they need to understand ahead of time, that they won't be able to infringe upon the "rights" of others, IMO.

So I think they should eliminate genders from then competing in the opposing gender moving forward. In other words, if you "convert" from a male, to a female.... so you're a biological male from birth - you cannot race in women's races.

It should most certainly be the same in the "LFL" "lingerie Football League", which is the women's football league. Imagine a "man" born as such, and then "converts" at 23 years old, and then joins the league. The amount of damage that this "woman" can inflict upon the other women, is beyond unfair.
    It’s definitely a point of conflict, but again I think it’s a symptom not the source - What do you do with people who are born a woman, but they have extremely high testosterone levels for a woman? They compete as a woman, against women, and there can’t be a problem with that.
    Last edited by Noir; 10-16-2018 at 03:14 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

If any man can decide to be a woman, I think Title IX is rendered pointless.
    Liberals rarely think things through, and I doubt anyone can imagine all the unintended consequences of messing with Mother Nature.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    If any man can decide to be a woman, I think Title IX is rendered pointless.
    Liberals rarely think things through, and I doubt anyone can imagine all the unintended consequences of messing with Mother Nature.
    Why would trans people existing render Title IX pointless?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Imagine the olympics. And some countries pay their athletes for winning on the biggest of all stages. It would be quite easy for a tranny to run the tables.

And eventually, only a matter of time, before a "man" shows up and tries to play on a professional woman's basketball team, for example. Women's sports are starting to pick up in our nation. Unfortunately, while they do pay the women in sports, it's not nearly as much as the men get paid. But, I'll guarantee you, if not already, they will then put an "immediate" halt to that one. They simply won't be allowing an "advantage", by allowing a "man", to come in and take over the competition and end up doing so much better and then making much more money as a result. Hell, they have already been testing for sex verification since the '40's. And now, they apparently, some places, starting to allow for some competition for trannies, only if they have went through a complete transition.

Or what happens when a "man" shows up at an MMA event, looking all "girly" like and what not, and then gets in the ring and totally destroys the "womanly" competition, actually hurting the competition. Some and not all sports are on the same levels when it comes to testing.

---

My opinion is that if you go the trans route - then you can no longer compete in "professional" sporting events.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Fallon Fox is/was a trans MMA fighter, and came with a fair wave of controversy

But again, symptom not source.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Fallon Fox is/was a trans MMA fighter, and came with a fair wave of controversy

But again, symptom not source.
    Aware of that one for sure.

One of the faces of the UFC is Joe Rogan, I listen to his podcast daily. He's also the lead commentator on all UFC fights. Of course he was against this, and his first comments were "First of all, she's not really a she" - in which I totally agree with. And like he points out, in addition to just the levels of testosterone or whatever - our bodies are simply built differently. The first and the size of the hands are different. Thicker/stronger. Same as with the elbows. Wrists - thicker and stronger.

And of course no doctor and just another opinion - but another pro fighter outright stated "he is still a man". In other words - they believe in the 2 gender thingamadingy like I do. But of course 2 genders that can be altered - aka sex changes.

And then "her" very first fight- the comments from her opponent and the result...

---

During Fox's fight against Tamikka Brents, Brents suffered a concussion, an orbital bone fracture, and seven staples to the head in the 1st round. After her loss, Brents took to social media to convey her thoughts on the experience of fighting Fox: "I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can't answer whether it's because she was born a man or not because I'm not a doctor. I can only say, I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right," she stated. "Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn't move at all in Fox's clinch

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Woman cyclist cries foul after biological male wins women's world championship

A woman who lost a world-championship cycling race to a biological male who identified as a transgender woman criticized the result as unfair.

Jennifer Wagner said it was “definitely NOT fair” that she was forced to compete against Rachel McKinnon, the male cyclist, in the women’s event.

McKinnon, representing Canada, won the women’s sprint 35-39 age bracket at the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Wagner, a Houston-area doctor, took third place behind McKinnon and Dutch cyclist Carolien van Herrikhuyzen.

“I was the 3rd place rider. It’s definitely NOT fair,” Wagner wrote on Twitter Monday in response to a comment about the race.

Allowing biological males who identify as transgender women to compete in women’s athletic events has been a contentious subject, as critics have argued that it puts the female competitors at an inherent disadvantage.

Van Herrikhuyzen, said McKinnon won an “honest race.”

“No one is a transgender to steal anyone’s medal. We had an honest race under [Union Cycliste Internationale] rules. If you compete you accept the rules, otherwise, don’t compete,” van Herrikhuyzen wrote in response to a Twitter commenter.

“I can only imagine what she had to go through in her life to be where she is now, how hard it is to fit in,” she added.

Wagner replied: “Just because it’s a CURRENT UCI rule doesn’t make it fair or right. And rules can be changed.”

McKinnon, a professor at the College of Charleston, accused Wagner of “transphobia” for her opposition to racing against men.

McKinnon also dismissed claims of an unfair advantage.

“I think there is absolutely no evidence that I have an unfair advantage,” McKinnon said in an interview with VeloNews.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/16/c...er-win-unfair/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

This is annoying the f*ck out of me but it did help me make one decision:

The "Little Lance Corporal" ain't going to no liberal-run, gender-lost f-ing daycare. Topic came up at the house last night and the Gunny took the the f*ck over. I'm not dead and until I am incapable of watching him or he starts school (the Baptist school *I* am going to fund) He can stay right here with me instead of with some strangers shoving bilingual, multi-genderism into his little head or trying to convince him that stupid ain't stupid and I DO mean Dems/leftwingnuts.

And I'm bigger, meaner and louder than anyone else here so I get my way. That and my daughter wants him to stay home too
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-17-2018 at 01:20 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I know you never respond to me, Noir, and I understand, you don't want to debate with me. You like to spew your ultra liberal psychobabble and I'm point blank straight to the point.

But I don't even get what you're saying here. It really makes me wonder how your brain works. What in the hell does sportsmanship or luck or flowing riches have to do with biological men competing as women? I could elaborate on that but I doubt I need to. You get it, and if you do chose to respond, please spare the leftist psychobabble and just get straight to the point.

Most things in life don't need to be over analysed. The answer is right there in front of your face.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-20-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

It’s definitely a point of conflict, but again I think it’s a symptom not the source - What do you do with people who are born a woman, but they have extremely high testosterone levels for a woman? They compete as a woman, against women, and there can’t be a problem with that.

Here's a problem, if the contest is physical strength the lesser person loses.

So if you're a man competing against women they LOSE
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

19. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    Here's a problem, if the contest is physical strength the lesser person loses.

So if you're a man competing against women they LOSE
    In most cases yes, biological luck is the biggest determining factor in sports.