Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Left-Wing Hate ‘Rap Sheet’ Reaches 600 Incidents of Violence, Harassment

"When they go low, we go...."..... ah BULLSHIT!

The left is so full of hatred, that I'm afraid that their heads will explode should Trump get a 2nd term.

---

Left-Wing Hate ‘Rap Sheet’ Reaches 600 Incidents of Violence, Harassment

Breitbart News’ “rap sheet” of violence and harassment toward conservatives and Trump supporters has now reached the milestone of 600 incidents.

Ever since Donald Trump announced his intention to run for president, the American left has responded with unhinged vitriol, violent fantasies, and mob attacks — targeting Trump and anyone associated with him. And amid this climate of hate, corporate media are purposely fanning the flames and rationalizing violence.

The latest surge in anger came as the U.S. Senate confirmed President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh. Protesters tried to intimidate and overwhelm Republicans — especially swing vote Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) — but ultimately failed. In a display of impotent rage, a mob of demonstrators pounded and clawed on the doors of the Supreme Court while Justice Kavanaugh was sworn in.

After the Kavanaugh fight came to a close, Democrats’ attention has shifted to the 2018 midterm elections. Many top figures in the party — including Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton — have encouraged rank-and-file activists to be aggressive and uncivil. The message has been clearly received, as two Republican candidates in Minnesota were assaulted over the weekend — one of whom claims he suffered a concussion after a man punched him without warning in a restaurant.

Other notable incidents include left-wing news editor Martin Cizmar saying that Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) was not a “survivor” of an assassination attempt but an “accomplice” in the mass shooting by James Hodgkinson. A Utah man allegedly mailed letters containing ricin to President Trump and Secretary of Defense James Mattis. Antifa activists vandalized and attacked New York City’s Metropolitan Republican Club.

Breitbart News sat down for an interview with Kelley Paul, wife to Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), who describes the fear she has for her family in this climate of hatred and threats. Paul was hospitalized nearly one year ago after a neighbor attacked him outside his home and broke several of his ribs. Mrs. Paul says she installed three sets of deadbolts between her bedroom and the front door of her home — yet still sleeps with a loaded gun next to her.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ce-harassment/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Seriously... do the democrat mongrels REALLY think this behavior is winning ANYONE over to their side... REALLY?

Or are they just so ANGRY, so UNHINGED, so HYSTERICAL that they just... can't... STOP THEMSELVES?

I think the later.

#AngryDemocratMob
    #DemocratsAreThePartyofTrash

The two hash tags I use all the time on twitter.

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Seriously... do the democrat mongrels REALLY think this behavior is winning ANYONE over to their side... REALLY?

Or are they just so ANGRY, so UNHINGED, so HYSTERICAL that they just... can't... STOP THEMSELVES?

I think the later.

#AngryDemocratMob
    #DemocratsAreThePartyofTrash

The two hash tags I use all the time on twitter.
    I rather believe 2 things:

They are not only showing their spoiled immaturity,
    but are also recruiting other of like mind to join in.

This is the problem, or you might call it the syndrome.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Left-Wing Hate ‘Rap Sheet’ Reaches 600 Incidents of Violence, Harassment

1. Win the midterms
    2. Launch investigations as to who is behind this (after Trump replaces Jeff Sessions as AG)
    3. Impeach or, in cases of civilians, arrest those who are responsible.
    4 Jail or heavily fine those responsible

This should be done soon. Justice Ginsberg looks like she has one foot in the grave and will be the next to go. When that happens expect her successor’s confirmation hearings to be as bad as the Kavanaugh hearings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

8. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    1. Win the midterms
    2. Launch investigations as to who is behind this (after Trump replaces Jeff Sessions as AG)
    3. Impeach or, in cases of civilians, arrest those who are responsible.
    4 Jail or heavily fine those responsible

This should be done soon. Justice Ginsberg looks like she has one foot in the grave and will be the next to go. When that happens expect her successor’s confirmation hearings to be as bad as the Kavanaugh hearings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have wondered that as well. I am confident the DNC, crooked leftist lawyers, and liberal
    Senators already have an attack plan in place for each of the 'supposed' next appointees.

Each plan will include libel, unfounded accusations, and violent threats - Mark My Words!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!