Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default The GOOD NEWS About America Just Keeps Coming...

It's called WINNING, and no, I'm not sick of it and I'm damn sure other's aren't either. But when I see leftwing rags like the Washpo run stories like this, it makes me wonder how many little angry moblets it makes go out and scream helplessly at the sky... even though they did have to take a sideways swipe at the president about the "fraying social fabric," which started with the kenyan muslim dog turd, but went into hyper drive after Trump won...

-----------------------

U.S. Named World’s Most Competitive Economy For The First Time In 10 Years, Despite Fraying Social Fabric

For the first time in a decade, the United States was crowned the world’s most competitive economy by the organization behind the Davos economic forum.

The World Economic Forum on Wednesday released its latest global competitiveness report, which looked at 140 economies based on 98 wide-ranging social, political and economic factors. The organization assessed a variety of metrics, including infrastructure, information and communications technology, macroeconomic stability, health, skills and labor market. Countries were given scores out of 100.

The U.S. took the top slot with a score of 85.6, buoyed by its capacity for innovation, evident in its high scores in business dynamism and entrepreneurial culture. The report also highlighted the nation’s strong labor market and financial system.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.64fa44cec69b
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-17-2018 at 07:45 PM.