Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    They hammered him because of the serial number tampering, clearly indicating that it was stolen at some point.

A full auto weapon missing the serial? He knew better but didn't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I wasn't going to comment but, I have to agree with you, NT... he knew he had a hot weapon and what would happen if he got caught with it.

70 or not, do the crime, do the time.
    Too much of a big picture we aren't seeing, IMO. Collectors are nut jobs and haven't much regard for the law when it comes to their collections. They are usually otherwise benign, as this guy seems to be.

I just want to know why that ONE, single weapon was so damned important all the time. money and manpower was taken to find it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Too much of a big picture we aren't seeing, IMO. Collectors are nut jobs and haven't much regard for the law when it comes to their collections. They are usually otherwise benign, as this guy seems to be.

I just want to know why that ONE, single weapon was so damned important all the time. money and manpower was taken to find it.

I won't have anything to do with a firearm that's been tampered with or if there's even a slight suspicion that it's stolen.

Those are some very harsh Fed penalties and the risk of catastrophe is too great.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

4. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I won't have anything to do with a firearm that's been tampered with or if there's even a slight suspicion that it's stolen.

Those are some very harsh Fed penalties and the risk of catastrophe is too great.
    You are completely correct @NightTrain!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yep... and if it was a full auto with the serial number ground off, if I thought I really needed to keep it, I'd have BURIED it or something. I'd have made damn sure no one could find it.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

More information most media is ignoring:

According to information presented to the court, Plano police were called to an area hospital on Oct. 2, 2017, regarding a belligerent individual. Officers encountered Pick, who was upset about the treatment of a relative in the hospital, and had told medical staff and others, that he intended to return to the hospital with a firearm and “would shoot [hospital staff] in their kneecaps and elbows first and let them bleed.” Pick was taken into custody and delivered to mental health authorities for an evaluation.

As a result of the incident at the hospital, agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) opened an investigation that eventually received information that Pick possessed weapons and narcotics at his home. Agents obtained a search warrant and found over 2 grams of cocaine and over 10 grams of marijuana in Pick’s residence. Agents also discover 14 firearms at Pick’s residence, including a fully automatic machine gun with an obliterated serial number that witnesses later told investigators that Pick had admitted he stole while he served in the military.

The sentencing court also received information that Pick had repeatedly been cited for criminal trespass at various area hospitals for his aggressive behavior, involving both verbal and physical abuse of medical staff and impeding staff. The court also heard that police had been called on two prior occasions in 2014 to restaurant parking lots where patrons reported that Pick had been threatening and brandished handguns in encounters with him.

Additional information presented at sentencing revealed Pick’s daughter reported to investigators that Pick had sexually abused her from the time she was 4-years-old until the age of 17, taking nude photographs of her to, as he put it, “chart her growth” and sexually assaulting her.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edtx/pr...arms-violation

That guy is a piece of shit.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post

[/B]That guy is a piece of shit.
    Now why wasnt this information given before?
    In light of this new information the sentencing makes sense to me. And I agree with Darin, the guy is a POS and obviously crazy..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

9. Likes Elessar, darin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Good God... no shit.

11. Likes darin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Wonderful! The MSM blow-up over his sentencing,
    but not attach the background facts?

Silver Star or not, Piece of Shit is a good tag to lay on him.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Likes darin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    If he was black it would be life
    And if he was you - well, he would just be a gay loving, American hating weak piece of shit.

Carry on!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Petey ignores, or else hides from these types of posts that reveal his true character and his liberal idiocy..
    A shame that he will not even attempt to prove even one iota of his outlandish and liberal inspired falsely made accusation -Tyr
    One liner - off topic - meant to just piss off those here = TROLL
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post