Busy, busy!

I haven't been posting much since school started, been super busy getting used to a very different student body.

It's a title I school and more than half are from families in poverty. Add AZ funding to the mix and Wham, it's a tough gig.

I'm getting acclimated, slowly. First quarter is history, had conferences this past Thursday and Friday. Saturday began Fall break.

A week ago Thursday, I found that I have to move from one building to another. For the past month, I've had one of those super duper dehumidifiers/blowers running 24/7. The unit above had a water heater leak and water in the wall, apparently also in the flooring.

It's been determined that the entire building will be remodeled, so I have to move. I was not a happy camper. This will be 4th move since January!

They are upgrading me to a 2bd/2ba from my 1bd/1ba. I don't need all that space, but it'll be nice having 3 extra closets and kitchen pantry. Then there is the bedroom if family/friends visit, they won't have to stay in hotel. Still, I have to move. :cry:

Being me, I get more done between 2am-12pm, then crash.

I've got most of the stuff over there, just have to do dresser and bed-closets are empty here. Cleaning supplies and bathroom. Refrigerator/freezer and done.

No wifi until the 26th so tv and laptop will be the last things out.

I should be settled tonight or tomorrow in the main.

Hope everyone is doing great!