Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Something Many May Not Be Aware Of... I Wasn't...

... but I don't find this shocking. What I do find shocking, however, is the fact that ten of thousands of this filth has been pouring over our border for God only knows how long. This is the number issue to me. This needs to be stopped like right now. I'd like to see the southern just shut down, period, closed. You cross the border illegally, you're just detained and deported, that's it, no court, no asylum, no nothing, just jail and sent back, period.

-------------------------

Latin America Is the Murder Capital of the World

Riven by drugs, gangs, weak institutions and lawlessness, the region is facing a crisis.

ACAPULCO, Mexico—It was the beginning of just another day in one of the world’s most murderous places.

Cristian Sabino was sitting on a plastic chair by this beach resort’s central market when a gunman walked up and shot him five times. As the 22-year-old dropped to the ground, the assailant fired a final bullet to the head and walked away.

Six more people would be killed that day in Acapulco, including a cabdriver who was hacked to pieces. Death is so much part of the landscape that once police cordoned off the area around Mr. Sabino’s body, some patrons at a nearby rotisserie chicken restaurant stayed to finish their meals.

Acapulco’s days as a tourist resort with a touch of Hollywood glamour seem long ago. In a city of 800,000, 953 people were violently killed last year, more than in Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal and the Netherlands put together.

It’s not just Mexico. There is a murder crisis across much of Latin America and the Caribbean, which today is the world’s most violent region. Every day, more than 400 people are murdered there, a yearly tally of about 145,000 dead.

With just 8% of the world’s population, Latin America accounts for roughly a third of global murders. It is also the only region where lethal violence has grown steadily since 2000, according to United Nations figures.

Nearly one in every four murders around the world takes place in just four countries: Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico and Colombia. Last year, a record 63,808 people were murdered in Brazil. Mexico also set a record at 31,174, with murders so far this year up another 20%.

The 2016 tally in China, according to the U.N.: 8,634. For the entire European Union: 5,351. The United States: 17,250.

Read more here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/400-mur...imessage_share
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-03-2018 at 01:36 PM.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I’m sure I’d be in trouble for saying this, but it’s a violent, machismo culture. It’s not going to change.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It has been 100 years since the unholy alliance between the Democrat party and Margret Sanger. The spiritual leader of the eugenics movement that sought to cleanse the society of the mongrel races it had become infested with. President Wilson and even Adolph Hitler were so impressed with this forward thinking that they established Planned Parenthood and The Final Solution, respectively. Gone were the unpleasant side effects of outright genocide, glossed over with the veneer of self empowering personal choice and national advancement.

Fast forward through the 20th century, Native Americans shuffled off to the despair of the reservation system through the propaganda campaign that promoted it as the only path to maintain their cultural nobility. Those dastardly Asians brought to heel in the WWII interment camps are now held back by being victimized by the progressive quota system at the nation's elite universities. Black population numbers being held constant courtesy of Hillary's personal hero Margret Sanger and the Democrat Party's reliable major donor, Planned Parenthood.

The problem is the current situation of the Democrat Party's need for an expanding permanent underclass for the survival of the Party. The plan is to throw open the southern boarder and allow hoards of destitute Latinos to flood through. The Party's survival being ensured, the problem for the Dems is how to control the new mongrel race. The answer, import the same cancer that forced many to flee their homelands in the first place. Allow the cartels, human traffickers and gangs to lose themselves in the crowd and continue to prey on the same lives they held in such contempt back home. If you look at all those killings in Chicago, quite a few are the result of Latino gangs. Just think of how effective they would be in controlling the Latino population once established throughout all of the larger cities in the country.

Damn those racist Republicans!
    Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 11-03-2018 at 11:29 PM.

5. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I’m sure I’d be in trouble for saying this, but it’s a violent, machismo culture. It’s not going to change.

At least they came across their machismo culture honestly. The brutal, rape the land of all material wealth and ship it back to Spain and as for the populations, work 'em to death or slaughter them outright was the order of the day for the Conquistadors. Raw, male power ruled throughout the hemisphere (except for those lands settled by the Northern colonialists that had experienced the Enlightenment) and was the model for their future societies.

Ain't it funny how the descendants of this brutal culture are hailed throughout the world as the noble people of the west while those that defeated slavery, defended individual liberty and freedom and created the highest standard of living for nearly all its' citizens is chastised as the most racist and sexist people that ever existed?

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post