Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No explanation is even needed. The WH did not make the video.
    Who made the video?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Who made the video?
    No one knows the original source to begin with, but it was making rounds all over the internet. I know Infowars had long posted it prior to Sanders, and then thousands of shares. And even if the speed was altered to make the hitting of her arm more quickly/forcefully - it DOES NOT change the FACT that he layed his hands upon her. You can and want to argue the sped up video - and completely ignore him putting his hands on this woman to prevent her from doing her job, and then she had to look back at Trump for an appeal when Acosta pushed her arm away and prevented her from doing her job.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

A mostly transparent and colour shifted overlay of the original over the Sanders clip shows two speed changes, gif compression would only account for one.
    TRANSPARENT: The media edits everything all the time. CNN is notorious for editing the truth out of any topic to put a leftwing spin on it.

The same as YOU are editing this thread by addressing some issue on your point that is NOT the point of the thread. NOBODY CARES about you NOTHING EDITED POINT to the topic.

Clear it up for you?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

No one knows the original source to begin with
    Well that's reassuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The same as YOU are editing this thread by addressing some issue on your point that is NOT the point of the thread. NOBODY CARES about you NOTHING EDITED POINT to the topic.

Clear it up for you?
    If nobody cares about my points they're welcome to not reply to my posts.
    Clear it up for you?
    Last edited by Noir; 11-09-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

TRANSPARENT: The media edits everything all the time. CNN is notorious for editing the truth out of any topic to put a leftwing spin on it.

Clear it up for you?
    He thinks that since someone out there altered the video to speed up the area where he pushed down upon her arm - somehow makes his pushing down upon her arm OK. Coming from the one who yammered on about an "assault" that took place 8 decades ago, he can't stand up for a woman today, but would rather concentrate on a video, that DOES prove he touched her, sped up or not, altered or not.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well that's reassuring.
    I don't need reassurance, I saw it live time when he placed his hands on her and pushed her away. I'm not the one being a weenie trying to find ways to avoid holding Acosta accountable for his disrupting ways and his ways of placing his hands on this woman. That would be YOU. Since he did, and it's obvious in live time, I don't see the point in giving a shit about a video that was sped up to clarify his actions. Unless you want to say she did the altering, which would also be incorrect. At worst, she was dumb in reposting a video that was altered by someone else to have his touching stand out.

"But allow me to use this time as obfuscation to ignore the touching, when I stand against such actions at other times. Allow me to be that hypocrite."

Sure thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Well that's reassuring.

If nobody cares about my points they're welcome to not reply to my posts.
    Clear it up for you?
    Don't post them and I won't reply. Otherwise, STFU and don't be telling me what to do. I addressed the topic itself previously. You have yet to do so; rather, choose to address some inane and irrelevant non-issue. You're so sad at this you're making Acosta look good. Hope you got a day job.
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-09-2018 at 09:32 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Don't post them and I won't reply. Otherwise, STFU and don't be telling me what to do. I addressed the topic itself previously. You have yet to do so; rather, choose to address some inane and irrelevant non-issue. You're so sad at this you're making Acosta look good. Hope you got a day job.
    "I will act like your post doesn't exist. Maybe I'll get to it another day. Until I get my exact questions answered about this video that means nothing at the end of the day, I will ignore the touching of this woman 100% and change the subject or ignore what you say. I will act completely different as I have defended in the past. And why? You tell me..."

Not a riddle really, just pointing out the more than obvious, and the hypocrisy.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

"I will act like your post doesn't exist. Maybe I'll get to it another day. Until I get my exact questions answered about this video that means nothing at the end of the day, I will ignore the touching of this woman 100% and change the subject or ignore what you say. I will act completely different as I have defended in the past. And why? You tell me..."

Not a riddle really, just pointing out the more than obvious, and the hypocrisy.
    That's a reasonable statement given the conversation of the thread.
    My interest is in the defence of the video Sanders posted, and not a general agreement that Acosta should of given the microphone over to the intern. If you want to requote with and agree about that part of the story you have plenty to chose from. I don't think that kind of "discussion" is interesting, but fairplay if you do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That's a reasonable statement given the conversation of the thread.
    My interest is in the defence of the video Sanders posted, and not a general agreement that Acosta should of given the microphone over to the intern. If you want to requote with and agree about that part of the story you have plenty to chose from. I don't think that kind of "discussion" is interesting, but fairplay if you do.
    In other words - you are more interested in the video - than you are of the live events and the fact that a man layed his hands upon a young intern.

Gotcha, fair enough.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

In other words - you are more interested in the video - than you are of the live events and the fact that a man layed his hands upon a young intern.

Gotcha, fair enough.
    I am more interested in discussion than agreement.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I am more interested in discussion than agreement.
    Then address the topic. Should be pretty clear to you by now your deflection is irrelevant.

Move on.

14. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post