Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)

Default Gunman kills 12 in Cali bar

At Least 12 People, Including Police Officer, Shot and Killed in CA Dance Bar

At least 12 people were shot and killed at country dance bar in Thousand Oaks, California, Wednesday night.

The identified gunman is dead. Fox News described the assailant as “a mysterious man in black clutching a semi-automatic pistol.” One of the first responders, local police Sgt. Ron Helus, is also listed amongst the dead.

The Borderline Bar & Grill was full of students who had come for “country night,” when shots rang out around 11:20 pm. Witnesses say the gunman, who was reportedly wearing a trenchcoat, did not say a word before he opened fire.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-ca-dance-bar/
    I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yeah the news has been very reluctant to report it was a BEARDED MUSLIM who shoot up a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY WESTERN BAR.

It's going to even be worse if we find out he's here illegally from illegally crossing the border, or being a catch and release winner, or an obama muslim import.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-08-2018 at 09:46 AM.
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, twitter, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, VOX, and the list goes on...

Democrats are the party of trash, the angry democrat MOB.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)

Appears to be a marine, driving Mom's car, as if that matters somehow?

---

Borderline Bar and Grill Shooter Identified: Ex-Marine Ian Long – Wore All Black, Heavily Tatttooed, Drove Mom’s Car to Bar

Thirteen people were killed last night at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, California late last night.

The shooting took place at 11:20 PM Pacific Time.

Police Sgt. Ron Helus was shot dead after he entered the bar and grill. The unarmed doorman was also killed.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ms-car-to-bar/
    I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Yeah the news has been very reluctant to report it was a BEARDED MUSLIM who shoot up a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY WESTERN BAR.

It's going to even be worse if we find out he's here illegally from illegally crossing the border, or being a catch and release winner, or an obama muslim import.
    Care to retract your ignorant and false post? Turns out he’s one of yours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I doubt Jim bought enough bandwidth nor do you have enough time left on Earth to retract all of yours.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    At Least 12 People, Including Police Officer, Shot and Killed in CA Dance Bar

At least 12 people were shot and killed at country dance bar in Thousand Oaks, California, Wednesday night.

The identified gunman is dead. Fox News described the assailant as “a mysterious man in black clutching a semi-automatic pistol.” One of the first responders, local police Sgt. Ron Helus, is also listed amongst the dead.

The Borderline Bar & Grill was full of students who had come for “country night,” when shots rang out around 11:20 pm. Witnesses say the gunman, who was reportedly wearing a trenchcoat, did not say a word before he opened fire.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-ca-dance-bar/
    Left out of the list of no-no's is it is also a Federal felony to carry firearms where alcohol is sold or consumed.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)

From someone who has spewed out endless wrong and ignorant comments, and not once have taken anything back or retracted anything.... kinda puke inducing coming from you.

Now go make me a sandwich, little bitch. It's easy tho, I like a peanut butter and jelly, crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jam. That's it, nothing special, even a dummy like you can slap it together. Beotch.
    Winston Churchill

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Madame President....

13. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Madame President....
    Where the hell you been, man?
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, twitter, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, VOX, and the list goes on...

Democrats are the party of trash, the angry democrat MOB.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

As a former long time resident of Thousand Oaks (my oldest daughter was born there) as well as the surrounding areas (Moorpark, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Newbury Park), I can say that this is shocking. To the point of being bizarre. I believe the murder rate last year for Thousand Oaks was zero per 100,000. It's one of the safest places in the country to live, ranked in the top ten. It's just not the sort of thing that happens there... until it does.

Needless to say, it's not only the families of the victims whose world is shattered, the entire community has been rocked.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

16. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post