Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Default Down for a few hours there

Nothing I did, shit just happened. Then took forever to weed things out and find out a specific file was causing it. A bit slow I am today! Anyway, so ya know, it wasn't you or your connection.
    I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Abbey, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I stream Rush Limbaugh on iHeart Radio, and that's all screwed up today as well. Course that's not really anything new for iHeart. It sucks. I don't know why anyone would ever PAY for it.
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, twitter, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, VOX, and the list goes on...

Democrats are the party of trash, the angry democrat MOB.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Nothing I did, shit just happened. Then took forever to weed things out and find out a specific file was causing it. A bit slow I am today! Anyway, so ya know, it wasn't you or your connection.
    I figured as much! Did you check for a DDoS attack?

That happened to another Web site I frequent, Second Life - 4 times in a week.

It attacks the server(s), not the members.

You can buy protection for the site from what I have been able to find.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Default Down for a few hours there

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    That happened to another Web site I frequent, Second Life - 4 times in a week.
    You play Second Life? This is unexpected information, what brought you to it?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    You play Second Life? This is unexpected information, what brought you to it?
    I like building things there and have made a marvelous SIM with my creations.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!