Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Are These People Absolutely Crazy Or What???

Colorado middle school apologizes for not warning parents that a drag queen named Jessica L'Whor was speaking to students on career day
    Drag queen named Jessica L'Whor spoke to students Rocky Top Middle School in Denver last Friday as part of a career day event
    Introducing herself as Ms Jessica, the dancer and performer spoke to the students about her career and bullying
    She read part of a children's book about bullying and spoke about how damaging it can be to people
    Some parents were outraged the school allowed her to speak to students
    Principal only apologized for not warning parents that Ms Jessica was speaking

By EMILY CRANE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 17:28 EST, 24 October 2018 | UPDATED: 18:28 EST, 24 October 2018
    Folks, when this type of thinking can be forced upon us, we have already lost not just our freedom but have also lost the right to be sole parents over our own children!
    Principal should be fired and also have the living hell stomped out of him, IMHO.
    Thankfully none of that crap goes on here at my son's school. If it did I'd already pulled him out of school and do home schooling myself.
    These liberal pieces of shit do crap like this because nobody punishes them for doing so-- that has to stop IMHO.
    Why hasnt this idiot been fired!! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Folks, when this type of thinking can be forced upon us, we have already lost not just our freedom but have also lost the right to be sole parents over our own children!
    Principal should be fired and also have the living hell stomped out of him, IMHO.
    Thankfully none of that crap goes on here at my son's school. If it did I'd already pulled him out of school and do home schooling myself.
    These liberal pieces of shit do crap like this because nobody punishes them for doing so-- that has to stop IMHO.
    Why hasnt this idiot been fired!! -Tyr
    All this crybabying about bullying has done is embolden the bullies. Hell, they can't be punished. It's against the rules. But YOUR kid CAN be punished for fighting back/defending herself. I told the school in person just what I thought about their "no self-defense" policy too. In uniform (was before work). Guess *I* was the "bully" because the intimidation worked like a charm

The faggot shit is above and beyond. A reaction for every action is scientific law. It means there are consequences for one's actions. You choose to be a "gaylord" and you get picked on. Tough shit. Don't choose to be a fag. If you aren't a girl, then you just aren't. Get over it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    All this crybabying about bullying has done is embolden the bullies. Hell, they can't be punished. It's against the rules. But YOUR kid CAN be punished for fighting back/defending herself. I told the school in person just what I thought about their "no self-defense" policy too. In uniform (was before work). Guess *I* was the "bully" because the intimidation worked like a charm

The faggot shit is above and beyond. A reaction for every action is scientific law. It means there are consequences for one's actions. You choose to be a "gaylord" and you get picked on. Tough shit. Don't choose to be a fag. If you aren't a girl, then you just aren't. Get over it.
    We dinosaurs seem to see far better than do the so-called enlightened gods my friend.
    They have in a man and then call him a female , and then tell these kids he is perfectly normal to parade around dressed like a female, have sex with other males etc, etc etc.
    Really??? Tell this to our kids at THAT AGE!!
    I say let any of them step on my property and tell my child that and see how fast I knock their sorry ass out.......
    So the law say, my child must go to school. must be educated-- it does not say that I must let degenerate pieces of shit turn my child into a degenerate piece of shit like they are!!
    And I still got the ability to prove--nobody takes my father's rights away, its called Glock, Springfield Arms, Winchester, Browning, Sig, Colt,Remington, Brit 303, and more. Also my rights are documented in the Bill of Rights..
    These pervert loving assholes can just kiss my ass.

Nobody on earth gets to force me to bow down to this kind of ffkking shit unless they shoot me .... as that crap was one piece of shit doing what he or she wanted and not lawful--as it was child endangerment, child corruption, attempted brainwashing, etc..-Tyr
    And trust me, I am not easy to be defeated, never have been.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Remember when the faggots used to tell us, "hey, we just want to be left alone," and they didn't have an AGENDA... oh nooooo... not them... they JUST wanted to be LEFT ALONE. Well so much for that story, we can see they DO have an agenda, and it's to INDOCTRINATE as many YOUNG, IMPRESSIONABLE MINDS AS THEY CAN, and guess what, they'll sneak into the SCHOOLS and do it while YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION. Yep... enough queers aren't being BORN for them, they need to RECRUIT new people into thinking this DISGUSTING SEXUAL PERVERSION is A-OK.

I'd be STEAMING MAD if a kid of mine had to sit and listen to this SEXUAL GARBAGE, and I'd sure as HELL let the school know it. I'd be KICKING ASS mad.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-17-2018 at 03:07 PM.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post