Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I couldn't care less about Craig's orientation, sexual or otherwise. I am less concerned with what transpired in the restroom than I am with what appears to be an attempt to bury the story. Why did it take almost two months for this story to come out?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    The GOP will be the first to get rid of this sick bastard. Of course if he were a Democrat you would be the first to make excuses for him.
    get rid of him? really? I'll believe that when I see it, not when a confirmed liar like you predicts it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    So morality is a none issue for you?
    do I want avowed publicly immoral public servants? no. are people human? yes. Does the democratic party ever market itself as the moral alternative to the sinners in the republican party? have democrats ever suggested that the public vote for them to restore morality to washington?

who are the hypocrites here?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Libs always make excuses for their queer politicians. If he was one of yours, you would be.

I think soliciting queer sex in a public rest room should be a crime. Do you think otherwise?
    I think soliciting queer sex and hetero sex in a public rest room IS a CRIME.....

And it is a lie that we would defend a Democrat doing the same thing and there is NO EXAMPLE that I can think of that you can give where we defended SUCH A THING!!!!

The New Jersey Mayor case was not defended by Democrats for his actions of cheating on his wife with his gay lover....

It seems that you are trying to justify this guys actions AGAIN by saying dems would do yahdeedah...dems would defend him CRAP, glock?

This guy is the head of Romney's campaign in his state of idaho....he's a FAMILY VALUES MAN......yeah, right, a fricking adulteror and a closet homosexual....these guys make me sick....disgusting human beings...liars and cheaters and phoneys and hypocrites.....

What in the world is going on with your Party....it has been one hypocritical closet homosexual after another being exposed.....? you have to love the Lord for allowing their hypocrisies to be exposed....expecially to the Christians on the Republican side that THINK or THOUGHT that the repubs were the righteous party....and made me, a good Christian, feel like I was part of the Devil's party....while they were part of "God's" party....

Well, hells bells, they sure as Hell are NOT!!!!

JD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    get rid of him? really? I'll believe that when I see it, not when a confirmed liar like you predicts it.
    Confirmed by who? I challenged you about that and you cowardly ran off to listen to psuedo-blue grass.

Yet another liberal lie. I'm shocked.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    No we let them be open and elect them if we think they are up to the job.

We dont hate them in public and then pretend its only OK if they are our daughter and not yours.

Do you hate gay people?

Do you think they choose to be gay?
    So you hate them in private. How nice.

I hate the sin not the sinner. In this case, they choose to sin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    I think soliciting queer sex and hetero sex in a public rest room IS a CRIME.....

And it is a lie that we would defend a Democrat doing the same thing and there is NO EXAMPLE that I can think of that you can give where we defended SUCH A THING!!!!.....
    Examples of Democrats supporting or defending queer sex criminals:

Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for six more terms.

Examples of Democrats supporting or defending heterosexual rapists:

Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won re-election—before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.

Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office.

Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991.

Examples of Democrats supporting or defending heterosexual criminals:

Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

no.... I am not suggesting that democrats do not have their sinners. I just think that democrats do not make a big deal about how much holier than thou they are than republicans...I don't think they run campaigns that promise to bring morality back into government... after the republicans did after they failed to convict Clinton after impeaching him for a blowjob.

I am suggesting that when someone in a glass house has thrown a lot of morality stones, and then, through the glass, they are seen trolling for gay sex in a restroom, they ought to expect to have a few windows broken.
    We are all sinners. Striving to live better is a good thing; faltering while doing so is expected. Libs seem to accept bad behavior as the norm and throw up their hands. I'll side with those who at least try.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you're joking right? Republicans get rid of politicians all the time for bad behavior.

Its the Democrats who circle the wagons.

We will however, defend our own when there is no actual bad behavior occuring or when the Democrats are trying to pretend as though its worse than it actually is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex_Scandals

Here is a list of some of the R sex scandals I would post it but its too long.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    you're joking right? Republicans get rid of politicians all the time for bad behavior.

Its the Democrats who circle the wagons.

We will however, defend our own when there is no actual bad behavior occuring or when the Democrats are trying to pretend as though its worse than it actually is.
    republicans do get rid of politicians... sometimes. I only said that I would believe it when I saw it. why would you think such skepticism would be a "joke"? And really..... are you suggesting that the kindly senator did not actually behave badly, and entered a plea of guilty because he wasn't?

Duke Cunningham had to be tried and convicted and sentenced before he was booted out of congress.

If this perv goes too.... like I said...I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex_Scandals

Here is a list of some of the R sex scandals I would post it but its too long.
    Perhaps you can list something that remotely contradicts my assertion of post 27, instead of this strawman.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you hate them in private. How nice.

I hate the sin not the sinner. In this case, they choose to sin.
    Glockie: How does it feel to know that everybody in the country is laughing at your "family values" party?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Libs always make excuses for their queer politicians. If he was one of yours, you would be.

I think soliciting queer sex in a public rest room should be a crime. Do you think otherwise?
    It is a crime. He pled guilty to it. Do you expect that he will be expelled from the senate anytime soon?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

It is a crime. He pled guilty to it. Do you expect that he will be expelled from the senate anytime soon?
    Personally I'm not sure he will be forced out. He pled guilty to disorderly conduct, all other charges were dismissed. Except for the original police report (and assorted rumors over the years) there is no mention of any lewd conduct.

Of course Mark Foley was convicted of nothing, faces no charges for anything, and he was forced to resign, so I guess you just never know.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll