Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default "Thank" kids who stood for pledge - get fired

So if someone is "hurt" at folks kneeling, that means nothing. Simply say thank you to children for standing? Get your ass canned. Liberalism in action!

---

St. Louis Teacher Fired After Thanking Kids For Standing During Pledge of Allegiance

St. Louis area substitute teacher Jim Furkin was fired in October after he thanked the children for standing for the Pledge of Allegiance.

This offended one student so Jim lost his teaching gig.

KMOV reported:

A Missouri substitute teacher is seeking answers after claiming he was banned because he thanked students for saying the Pledge of Allegiance.

Jim Furkin worked as a sub for 10 years in St. Louis County’s Parkway School District and worked for 5 years as a sub at Parkway South High School.

Furkin told the school board Thursday that he was subbing in a freshman English class at South High in October. During the pledge, most, but not all, students stood.

Furkin says he thanked those who stood, and then afterwards ane student went to a counselor. An administrator told Furkin the student complained he had been “hurt” by Furkin’s comment.

Furkin told News 4 he did not understand why his comments cost him his substitute teaching position at South High.

“I’m thanking the kids who participates in it,” said Furkin, “But obviously in every single classroom you’re going to have a few that sit and that’s their right, I respect that.”
    Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...of-allegiance/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It's PURE HATRED for America by the school, and these are the rancid leftist trash that's teaching... (brain washing), the youth of America, and this is what they're teaching them... to HATE AMERICA, HATE our NATIONAL ANTHEM, HATE our FLAG, HATE everything about our nation.

I swear to God... this country needs another civil war. I'm only 63 years old, and had someone gotten fired for this back when I was in school, there would been HELL TO PAY. Whoever fired this teacher would have been FIRED because of the public outrage. I can't believe what's happened to the DEMOCRAT PARTY, because THAT is where ALL this SHIT comes from, ALL of it. The last of our nations patriots and nationalists are CONSERVATIVE, and we might as well live on a different PLANET than the mongrel democrats.

What I can't figure out is, the modern day ANGRY, America hating democrat fascist, how did they get that way? If JFK were alive today, he'd VOMIT at the actions of today's democrats. But who taught democrats to HATE America? I have an idea, and I think it has a LOT to do with America being FLOODED with ILLEGAL ALIENS for SOOOO many years. That's where it started. People illegally coming to this country, being allowed to stay, and not having ANY INTENTION of EVER ASSIMILATING and becoming an AMERICAN. Nope, their true allegiance is to where they CAME from, just like those invading sons a bitches waving their south America nation flags that want to jump our fence right now. America is losing it's identity and being turned into a third world shit hole by the trash that have invaded this nation from THIRD WORLD SHIT HOLES... and it won't end well. Either they'll absolutely ruin America and turn it into a toilet, or there'll be another civil war and they'll get their asses either killed or run out of the United States. Either way it won't be a good scene.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-17-2018 at 12:16 PM.