Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Beyond Words

I don't know who I'm more pissed at. The Dems for stealing elections, or the Republican't's for doing nothing about it and/or the American people for standing for it for a single second. If this shit stands, this Nation is done.

It never ceases to amaze me how just red brick stupid some people are. I'm a dumb jarhead Gunnery Sergeant and I called this shit. The Dems have been pulling it for years. They tried to steal the Presidency in 2000. WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL THE POWERS THAT BE SO SILENT OR acing so BEWILDERED LIKE IT'S SOMETHING NEW? I HATE stupidity.

If THIS doesn't start a war, good luck finding your new country. Or wearing that brown paper bag over your head.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't know who I'm more pissed at. The Dems for stealing elections, or the Republican't's for doing nothing about it and/or the American people for standing for it for a single second. If this shit stands, this Nation is done.

It never ceases to amaze me how just red brick stupid some people are. I'm a dumb jarhead Gunnery Sergeant and I called this shit. The Dems have been pulling it for years. They tried to steal the Presidency in 2000. WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL THE POWERS THAT BE SO SILENT OR acing so BEWILDERED LIKE IT'S SOMETHING NEW? I HATE stupidity.

If THIS doesn't start a war, good luck finding your new country. Or wearing that brown paper bag over your head.
    If they remove trump from office you'll get your war.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 11-15-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Gunny.

I have been saying it here, and elsewhere, almost until I become blue in the face.

POLITICIANS....of all stripes, from all parties, who run for any office. Have ONE thing in mind.

"WHAT'S GOOD FOR MY POLITICAL CAREER!'

Why does anyone think so much money is involved in politics????

Once ANY politician gets elected to ANY OFFICE. They either become part of the GANG, or their political career is short, and they are forgotten.

HOW MANY "REALLY HONEST" POLITICIANS CAN WE COUNT? In Washington D.C.???

I have personally tried to find more than the number of my fingers. And I honestly didn't make it past....EIGHT.....8. How terrible is that?

As for Repubs, or Dems having any COURAGE, or...as we like to say. CAJONE'S. They all fail with flying colors in my book.

So..remember what I said. ALL POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS. Unless they can prove otherwise.

BOTTOM LINE. "We're Screwed! No reason to wonder, or worry anymore. IT JUST IS!"
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

5. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    If they remove trump from office you'll get your war.
    This is not aimed at you personally so don't take it that way. First I don't want a war. I want the damned law enforced.

"If they remove Trump from office". SO they can do "this" just not THAT. If they steal Congress they don't need to remove him. How man "one more last chance's" do these criminals get before someone wakes up and realizes they aren't going to stop? Even after the Kavanaugh shit backfired they just came right back with same old shit. And they're getting away with it because no one is doing a damned thing to call bullshit and stop them. Even dumbass Democrats can see this for what it is.

Odd no mysterious , suddenly-appeared Republican votes are being counted anywhere. Wonder why ...

What this boils down to is we are being taxed without lawful representation in government. What was it again the Founding Father's declared independence from Great Britain for?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

.... What was it again the Founding Father's declared independence from Great Britain for?
    The Founding Fathers didn't like tea.....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This is not aimed at you personally so don't take it that way. First I don't want a war. I want the damned law enforced.

"If they remove Trump from office". SO they can do "this" just not THAT. If they steal Congress they don't need to remove him. How man "one more last chance's" do these criminals get before someone wakes up and realizes they aren't going to stop? Even after the Kavanaugh shit backfired they just came right back with same old shit. And they're getting away with it because no one is doing a damned thing to call bullshit and stop them. Even dumbass Democrats can see this for what it is.

Odd no mysterious , suddenly-appeared Republican votes are being counted anywhere. Wonder why ...

What this boils down to is we are being taxed without lawful representation in government. What was it again the Founding Father's declared independence from Great Britain for?
    Are you saying the democrats stole the house or a couple senate seats

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Are you saying the democrats stole the house or a couple senate seats
    Yes please show proof. Florida mess is really irrelevant. Dems picked up 35ish seats. I'm not tired of the winning.
    Last edited by pete311; 11-16-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Proof has been posted all over the place and ignored - then someone says "show me proof".

Dismissed.

And you and the dems elected will still have to deal with the president for another 6 years - and a Senate belonging to the right. Good luck!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Proof has been posted all over the place and ignored - then someone says "show me proof".

Dismissed.

And you and the dems elected will still have to deal with the president for another 6 years - and a Senate belonging to the right. Good luck!!
    You have not proven that 35 seats all over the country have been stolen. Not even for Florida and that is only 1 seat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    The Founding Fathers didn't like tea.....
    They had good taste (it wasn't even Earl Grey, was it ??).
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Yes please show proof. Florida mess is really irrelevant. Dems picked up 35ish seats. I'm not tired of the winning.
    You have not proven that 35 seats all over the country have been stolen. Not even for Florida and that is only 1 seat.
    STFU with your red herring. WHERE is it posted that Democraps stole 35 House seats? NO-FUCKING-WHERE ... THAT is where. Take your pea-ass brain back to fucking Romper Room where you can try and hang with your peers; although, I can easily see even toddlers running circles around your lame ass.

Florida DOES matter. Arizona DOES matter. ANY-FUCKING-THING you Losercrats steal MATTERS. Since you want to toss out some bullshit red herrings, how many seats would Dems hold if they had won them by the rules, without any lies or graft, and any and all Dimbulbcraps accused go through a "Russian collusion" or Brett Kavanaugh-type investigation? Two years and STILL losing on the former, right?

You sorry fucks would be lucky to hold the f-ing door
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-16-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

STFU with your red herring. WHERE is it posted that Democraps stole 35 House seats? NO-FUCKING-WHERE ... THAT is where. Take your pea-ass brain back to fucking Romper Room where you can try and hang with your peers; although, I can easily see even toddlers running circles around your lame ass.

Florida DOES matter. Arizona DOES matter. ANY-FUCKING-THING you Losercrats steal MATTERS. Since you want to toss out some bullshit red herrings, how mat seats would Dems hold if they had won them by the rules, without any lies or graft, and any and all Dimbulbcraps accused go through a "Russian collusion"-type investigation?

You sorry fucks would be lucky to hold the f-ing door
    Looks like I melted the snowflake. Don't worry gunny, you'll get another chance in 2 years.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Looks like I melted the snowflake. Don't worry gunny, you'll get another chance in 2 years.
    Melted someone? YOU? THAT'LL be the fucking day.

I like this taking personal credit shit for something you didn't do when usually you are crying like a little bitch that YOU aren't the one responsible whenever your little criminal organization falls flat on its face.

I just want you unamerican fuckers out of my country. Go live in one where they think like you. Plenty of room for you in South America what with all that recently vacated space you're trying to ensure stays that way. There's no room for you commie losers breathing anywhere near me.

But YOU? You're a fucking joke. You're always crying someone's threatening you. I wouldn't waste a bullet on you. OTOH, I wouldn't suggest walking out in front of my truck.

19. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I've posted a LOT of proof on many seats though, and you ignored all of them. And when others talk about cheating, you keep saying show me the proof. Well, you keep ignoring it. ALL of the seats? Absolutely not. Some of the seats? Absolutely YES.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Melted someone? YOU? THAT'LL be the fucking day.

I like this taking personal credit shit for something you didn't do when usually you are crying like a little bitch that YOU aren't the one responsible whenever your little criminal organization falls flat on its face.

I just want you unamerican fuckers out of my country. Go live in one where they think like you. Plenty of room for you in South America what with all that recently vacated space you're trying to ensure stays that way. There's no room for you commie losers breathing anywhere near me.

But YOU? You're a fucking joke. You're always crying someone's threatening you. I wouldn't waste a bullet on you. OTOH, I wouldn't suggest walking out in front of my truck.