Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump Endorses Pelosi

Ok, so there is that longshot that this is ALL about bipartisanship and he truly feels he can get more work done with Nancy at the helm. but really?

And if there is another motive, WHAT is that other motive?

I just can't figure out why his preference is with her and not someone else, or anyone else. They had some meetings in the past, with 'ol Chucky... perhaps promises were made?

---

Trump Endorses Pelosi: I Will Help Nancy Pelosi if She Needs Some Votes. I will Perform a Wonderful Service For Her

Trump Endorses Pelosi — Offers his Assistance in Her Quest for Speakership

President Trump today told reporters he will help Nancy Pelosi get the votes for speaker if she needed the votes he will help her out.

President Trump: I will help Nancy Pelosi if she needs some votes. I will perform a wonderful service for her. I like her. Can you believe it? I mean I like Nancy Pelosi. She’s tough and smart.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...for-her-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Jim, I think in many ways the President is pretty well aligned with the status quo Democrats. Until 2010, what he gave to politics was mostly Democrats. From 2010 on, he gave much more in political donations overall, and those were to Republicans.

Not quite sure what it all means, but the Democrats didn't make some huge changes in 2010, those started well before then.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

President Trump is truly a strategist. He knows that there's dissension among the democrats with Pelosi continuing her speakership. What more could he ask for? Keep them mongrels fighting.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Jim, I think in many ways the President is pretty well aligned with the status quo Democrats. Until 2010, what he gave to politics was mostly Democrats. From 2010 on, he gave much more in political donations overall, and those were to Republicans.

Not quite sure what it all means, but the Democrats didn't make some huge changes in 2010, those started well before then.
    I think, for whatever weird reason, he has some sort of working relationship and respect for Pelosi. Don't ask me why. I certainly don't see his agendas and what not as Dem, but I can easily see him more 'workable' with the Dems based on history.

In a perfect world, it would all be on the up and up, they will work with one another, and many things will get accomplished as a result. Imagine that? One can hope!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default He's playing his game with her, and the Dems again...LOL

Doesn't anyone recognize what the Prez is actually doing?

He has been telling EVERYBODY, since he was elected. He HOPES Nancy becomes Speaker again. Just like he has been saying..."I hope Hillary Runs again!"

He's not really as dumb, or uninformed as all of the NEVER-TRUMPER'S and Dems want us to think he is.

"THE ART OF THE DEAL" is how he works it.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Do republicans have enough votes to block anything the Dems in the House do? THAT is all that really matters. We already know the Speaker is going to be a Dem, regardless.

As far as TRump endorsing her goes, who freakin' knows? I disagree he is some master strategist, but he's still pretty good. An endorsement from Trump could be the Mafia kiss of death for a Dem Or, the divisive old battleaxe screwball gets the job and divides the House Dems.

I just don't see it as a "give a shit" moment and knowing Trump, he's not up to anything good where Dems are concerned.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

The left wing cooks will say he did it to avoid articles of impeachment.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    The left wing cooks will say he did it to avoid articles of impeachment.
    Honestly, and I could be wrong, but I don't see Articles of Impeachment getting any serious traction even in the House. I think even the ones who aren't real bright and would like to vote for it are going to worry about their careers first.

Isn't that how it's done in Congress? The only real bipartisanship that exists. Well, and a pay raise for Congress.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Honestly, and I could be wrong, but I don't see Articles of Impeachment getting any serious traction even in the House. I think even the ones who aren't real bright and would like to vote for it are going to worry about their careers first.

Isn't that how it's done in Congress? The only real bipartisanship that exists. Well, and a pay raise for Congress.
    I've thought of this the last couple weeks. The left was blood thirsty in 2006 when the dems took the houses. First thing out of Pelosis mouth when she took the gavel? impeachment is off the table. But the leftist wackos have been predicting Donald's downfall for two years now.

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I've thought of this the last couple weeks. The left was blood thirsty in 2006 when the dems took the houses. First thing out of Pelosis mouth when she took the gavel? impeachment is off the table. But the leftist wackos have been predicting Donald's downfall for two years now.
    I know this is hoping for a lot, but even some Dems are semi-reasonable even it it's solely a means of self-preservation. First thing they have to look at:

WHAT are they going to impeach him for? "I hate you" isn't an impeachable offense as far as I know. They have nothing on him. They haven't even been able to get the shit they've made up to stick.

The left never ceases to amaze me, but if this was the right, I'd see it as career suicide to even try it. I would say most people just don't like over-the-top whacko's but in the left's case, I wouldn't bet on that one anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I know this is hoping for a lot, but even some Dems are semi-reasonable even it it's solely a means of self-preservation. First thing they have to look at:

WHAT are they going to impeach him for? "I hate you" isn't an impeachable offense as far as I know. They have nothing on him. They haven't even been able to get the shit they've made up to stick.

The left never ceases to amaze me, but if this was the right, I'd see it as career suicide to even try it. I would say most people just don't like over-the-top whacko's but in the left's case, I wouldn't bet on that one anymore.
    One thing that does make me wonder. Who was the ass hat in congress who forced an impeachment vote a year or so ago?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    President Trump is truly a strategist. He knows that there's dissension among the democrats with Pelosi continuing her speaker-ship. What more could he ask for? Keep them mongrels fighting.

Perfect!....Agree This...^^^

Ignore the Never Trumpers...They will Never..."EVA" Get it....

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

One thing that does make me wonder. Who was the ass hat in congress who forced an impeachment vote a year or so ago?
    I recall what you are talking about but not who specifically. Some no-name. It was shot down pretty quickly though.

Again, if they're even going to try they have to come up with a reason first. And putting trying to preserve my career in politics first like all good Dems, a legitimate one that will stick before I'd put my name on it.

Then again, there ARE some REALLY kooky Dems out there, and as bad or worse, the people that put them in office.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Articles for impeachment in this case is a fools errand.

There is no basis, no open proof. Dems are blowing smoke up their own asses.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Maxine Waters as I recall. The Day Trump was sworn in.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!