Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Today's "millennials" should be aged, from birthdates, no later than 1994-1996 or so, making them 22-24 year range.

Not sure where 'just high schoolers' came out of this story. Perhaps some? More so would be college. But hell, I don't even see 'high school' written in the article.

This is why it sucks when folks rip apart entire articles to find a particular sentence, and one I don't even see in this article. But even if, and I'd like to see the whole thing in context.

Either way, no one is saying what you're saying. Other than "men" turning less manly in man buns and being all about the queers and genders.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Black Diamond, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Desire could be to get more males to act like real men-- not panty-wasted, dumbfounded limp noodles.
    Maybe not in those exact words, but that is about how I see today's men on the left and what they stand for. They may need one of those manly women to be with them or help them one day.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default Liberal Millennials, Not Surprisingly, Fail At Sex Too

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not sure where 'just high schoolers' came out of this story. Perhaps some? More so would be college. But hell, I don't even see 'high school' written in the article.

It’s not in the article you posted - it’s in the source article that that article is referencing. It’s not “just high schoolers” but a significant part of the article is talking about teens, high schoolers, and teen pregnancy. I guess for some reason the person writing the article didn’t feel they had to mention that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    It’s not in the article you posted - it’s in the source article that that article is referencing. It’s not “just high schoolers” but a significant part of the article is talking about teens, high schoolers, and teen pregnancy. I guess for some reason the person writing the article didn’t feel they had to mention that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    As Abbey pointed out, high schoolers are not included in the millennial generation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yes, the CDC referenced speaks of sexual trends and HIV testing.

They even stated that it was a relief for parents, that they were getting sexually active at a later age. - pointing out that in the space of one generation - it went from the majority having sex, to the minority having sex.

How that's somehow trying to get more high schoolers to have sex is beyond me.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yes, the CDC referenced speaks of sexual trends and HIV testing.

They even stated that it was a relief for parents, that they were getting sexually active at a later age. - pointing out that in the space of one generation - it went from the majority having sex, to the minority having sex.

How that's somehow trying to get more high schoolers to have sex is beyond me.
    Because if you read this thread it being presented as a negative, which implies the opposite is positive.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    As Abbey pointed out, high schoolers are not included in the millennial generation.
    Then the writer of the article in the OP chose the wrong title for their piece.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Because if you read this thread it being presented as a negative, which implies the opposite is positive.
    Read it however you like. Liberals have a habit if reading and seeing different things, and picking out one sentence or so, and rewriting articles.

But liberals failing at sex, at any age and in any numbers, is funny as hell, and not surprising given the many attitudes and stances and outright feminism.

10. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

So according to the source the info is coming from -

“the percentage of high-school students who’d had intercourse dropped from 54 to 40 percent.”

So what’s the desire here - get more high schoolers to have sex?
    Nowadays, Yes! Back in the day, high schoolers didn't have sex because of virtue. Nowadays, it's because they are snowflakes. I bought a door lock for my youngest son, who is still in high school. I told him "good job" when he scored a girlfriend and convinced her to take advantage of the accommodations. One way for this generation to weed out frigid, snowflake chicks to jettison the ones that don't put out on the first date. They deserve bonus points for being prepared with an IUD.

If you're interested in being factually correct, high schoolers are Generation Z, not Millennials. As I already pointed out, some older Millenials have kids in high school and a few in college.
    Last edited by tailfins; 11-20-2018 at 08:43 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Someone wake me when Noir makes a relevant point
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke