Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    The problem is you are not debating the main issue. You are trying to change the subject to something else and debate about it. For example I share an information that people are supposed to debate about it. For example it says "10000 animals are killed in Spain for fun" and another poster replying it as "Turks killed cockroaches". Sorry this is not debate, this is trolling.
    We are all not jumping thru YOUR hoops for a project.

/thread locked.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And the funny thing is, the majority of us couldn't care less about them or Turkey at all. But they have hatred for us? Weird fuckers.
    Because they consider themselves superior to us and it must have been sandpaper on their assholes to have to kiss our asses and hid behind us during the Cold War. It's like their supreme arrogance and belief they are superior to any and everyone else is tempered only by some microbe of reality to kiss the ass they feel is the strongest.

Why do you think most Turks are Persian? Started centuries ago kissing Xerxes ass. Turkey was part of the Persian Empire long before the Ottomans existed. Xerxes deal was you pay homage to me and I let you pretend to keep and run your own country and the Turks bent right over. Darius I was trying the same with Greece but due to a misunderstanding over the homage thing then a war led by Darius II, things didn't work out.

So basically they spend a lot of time resenting and hating the asses they're kissing.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And then instantly removed her avatar and bailed.

Demands. Condemnation. Demand of tolerance. Lack of tolerance. Refusal to listen to other opinions. Refusal to even write her own opinions on her own posted articles. Won't reply to responses to those responding to her own articles.

Don't let the door hit you on your USA hating, muslim denying, incompetent troll.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

...and that was the last time we heard from a muzzie Turkish chick who railed against the free world from a cell phone whilst wrapped in a burka.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Thanks Gunny, Drummond, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    I am not putting a defense, I share an information based on Ottoman archives. No its not well investigated nor documented.
    Then those saying you're just posting propaganda are likely correct.

Your 'Armenians did too' defense is a joke, one source, no way to verify credibility. You don't care, just call it 'information,' that is called, not really.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This thread - is posted on sites all around the internet, and not just political sites. And it's the same story all over - labeled a troll. Refuses to answer questions. Tells others to make their own threads to avoid answering any questions, even if related and on topic. Just posts the same everywhere, lame updates of fake propaganda stories with no supporting facts, and laughed at on each and every site she has posted her tripe. A blog for her this will NOT become.

11. Thanks Drummond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This thread - is posted on sites all around the internet, and not just political sites. And it's the same story all over - labeled a troll. Refuses to answer questions. Tells others to make their own threads to avoid answering any questions, even if related and on topic. Just posts the same everywhere, lame updates of fake propaganda stories with no supporting facts, and laughed at on each and every site she has posted her tripe. A blog for her this will NOT become.
    I think we should change the thread title. It bugs me to leave it there.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

13. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy liked this post