Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    Yes sir, you are. Sorry, English is not my native language and sometimes I use wrong words to explain myself.
    What is your first language? I too, criticize the North (as opposed to the West). You caution that some here might be offended by your premises. I caution you in the same manner. You lament that thugs died in Ferguson, MO? They deserved every bit of it. My household is NOT a Trump family; we are a BOLSONARO family. What's that mean? It means that cops who kill street urchins get rewarded. It means that criminal aliens get their belongings burned by townspeople and no one is prosecuted. If it's a choice between upstanding citizens getting knifed when they go out for ice cream versus thugs that get mowed down by machine gun toting police or soldiers, I will choose the upstanding citizens every time. If a populace votes to raid the treasury at the ballot box, a right-wing military dictatorship is an improvement. If a woman wants to destroy a man for pinching her little tushy, she should be laughed out of town.

Here's more Bolsonaro (Portuguese with English subtitles):

Last edited by tailfins; 11-28-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I am not a French as ethnic nor citizenship.
    From Russia, then, or the Middle East ? I'm thinking that maybe you're refraining from telling us your country of origin because we'd recognise it as a political adversary .. and all this may mean for your intentions on this board.

Perhaps you picked on France as the first of other targets. Western ones, undoubtedly, if so.

You undoubtedly have an agenda, and one not particularly (if at all) amenable to the West. Your approach comes across rather as though you hope to prod a wasp's nest and watch the reaction ... one, you'd hope, of unsettling us in our beliefs and perspectives ?

Do you come here as any sort of 'friend', or even as an objective commentator ? The thread title infers a strong 'no' to this .. clearly.
    Last edited by Drummond; 11-28-2018 at 06:44 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yes sir, you are. Sorry, English is not my native language and sometimes I use wrong words to explain myself.
    No, we're not, and you still haven't mentioned where you're from, although denying you're from several places. In any case, the board admin here can find out where you're at, unless you're hiding behind a proxy, and then why would do that if you were being honest? So who are you and where are you from? Don't lie.

You remind me an awful lot of another person that's been banned here a couple times now already. The "Yes sir, you are," looks like a dead give-a-way, not to mention your whack job thread title, "The Criminal West." I wouldn't be surprised if you were him making his third attempt to infiltrate the board. In any case, you're a troll one way or another.

I think you're a fraud, and you can kindly go fuck yourself for coming here and within your first 5 posts, insulting us Americans and then tripling down on it.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-28-2018 at 06:58 PM.

5. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Farah....I see you....

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    What is your first language? I too, criticize the North (as opposed to the West). You caution that some here might be offended by your premises. I caution you in the same manner. You lament that thugs died in Ferguson, MO? They deserved every bit of it. My household is NOT a Trump family; we are a BOLSONARO family. What's that mean? It means that cops who kill street urchins get rewarded. It means that criminal aliens get their belongings burned by townspeople and no one is prosecuted. If it's a choice between upstanding citizens getting knifed when they go out for ice cream versus thugs that get mowed down by machine gun toting police or soldiers, I will choose the upstanding citizens every time. If a populace votes to raid the treasury at the ballot box, a right-wing military dictatorship is an improvement. If a woman wants to destroy a man for pinching her little tushy, she should be laughed out of town.
    My first languages are Arabic, Turkish and second is Armenian. If a country claims of being a democracy, people cant punish someones themselves by taking over the duties of security forces and court. Its a criminal action.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    From Russia, then, or the Middle East ? I'm thinking that maybe you're refraining from telling us your country of origin because we'd recognise it as a political adversary .. and all this may mean for your intentions on this board.

Perhaps you picked on France as the first of other targets. Western ones, undoubtedly, if so.

You undoubtedly have an agenda, and one not particularly (if at all) amenable to the West. Your approach comes across rather as though you hope to prod a wasp's nest and watch the reaction ... one, you'd hope, of unsettling us in our beliefs and perspectives ?

Do you come here as any sort of 'friend', or even as an objective commentator ? The thread title infers a strong 'no' to this .. clearly.
    No you create these things in your mind and has nothing with reality. I dont think its important that where I live. So it has nothing with topic subject. I have stated my agenda in the first post , sharing information about crimes committed by Western countries.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    No, we're not, and you still haven't mentioned where you're from, although denying you're from several places. In any case, the board admin here can find out where you're at, unless you're hiding behind a proxy, and then why would do that if you were being honest? So who are you and where are you from? Don't lie.

You remind me an awful lot of another person that's been banned here a couple times now already. The "Yes sir, you are," looks like a dead give-a-way, not to mention your whack job thread title, "The Criminal West." I wouldn't be surprised if you were him making his third attempt to infiltrate the board. In any case, you're a troll one way or another.

I think you're a fraud, and you can kindly go fuck yourself for coming here and within your first 5 posts, insulting us Americans and then tripling down on it.
    I dont use a proxy, admins could see my location. No I dont insult. No I am being a member here for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Farah....I see you....
    She is way too older than me.
    Last edited by Farah; 11-29-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Could I share my social media account links as sources ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Could I share my social media account links as sources ?
    Good Morning Farah....send a private message to a mod for better direction....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

My first languages are Arabic, Turkish and second is Armenian. If a country claims of being a democracy, people cant punish someones themselves by taking over the duties of security forces and court. Its a criminal action.
    America is a REPUBLIC, not a democracy.

...crimes committed by Western countries.
    Did you come here to discuss muslim men harassing, attacking and raping women in France, or to accuse what you're calling "western countries" of unknown, unproven crimes... and call us all brain washed and indoctrinated?

I dont use a proxy, admins could see my location. No I dont insult. No I am being a member here for the first time.
    So you're in Turkey, and probably a muslim woman. That explains a lot.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-29-2018 at 08:46 AM.

12. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    America is a REPUBLIC, not a democracy. Did you come here to discuss muslim men harassing, attacking and raping women in France, or to accuse what you're calling "western countries" of unknown, unproven crimes... and call us all brain washed and indoctrinated? So you're in Turkey, and probably a muslim woman. That explains a lot.
    So am I not allowed to keep sharing info ? You confuse me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Just to help clear the waters : Farah is a new member.

Please treat her as such.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

No you create these things in your mind and has nothing with reality. I dont think its important that where I live. So it has nothing with topic subject. I have stated my agenda in the first post , sharing information about crimes committed by Western countries.
    It turns out that one of my speculations as to your origin is correct, Farah. Evidently, your origin (and maybe where you are, right now ?) is from the Middle East.

Farah .. with all due respect, I'd say this to your assertion about its not being important where you live. Taken entirely literally: you may well have a point. You may be living in a Western democracy .. somewhere ... YET, be carrying in your mind all of the biases, all of the attitudes, may I also suggest all of the 'indoctrinated beliefs', of the society you originated from.

You may well be here to give us a sample of all those biases, and to assert that they represent absolute truth.

To all this, I'd say the following: whatever your views and beliefs are (unless, perhaps based on 'standards' reflecting a highly offensive prejudice ? Arguable, that !!), you're free to express them, and see what responses you get. However .. in debating, you'd ideally also be receptive to countering arguments, points, evidence that comes your way as a consequence.

If you're here just to preach and insist that all you say is right, irrespective of any and all opposition ... you can't expect that to go down well !!

The title of this thread is suggestive of sweeping generalisation and bias .. if I'm reacting honestly, Farah. On that basis, I'd not say it's a particularly good start here !!

But, that's just my view.

Be receptive to others' opinions ... argue objectively, backing up your arguments, where you can, with supporting evidence. Such an approach, Farah, is helpful, useful, and the ultimate enemy of propagandising for its own sake (or, done in the service of a purposeful agenda).

I hope this has been a help to you.

16. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default The Criminal West

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Just to help clear the waters : Farah is a new member.

Please treat her as such.
    ikr, talk about a warm welcome!
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    ikr, talk about a warm welcome!
    Starting off participation with a thread entitled 'The Criminal West', Noir, isn't indicative of warm, good-fellowship ! At best, it's provocative !!

I'm hoping for some good, objective debate from our newcomer. Let's see what follows, shall we ?

19. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

With 7 billion people on this planet, no one could possibly keep track of all the points of reference someone can have. For example, to people who live under repression, corruption and bribery can bring needed relief. Such people would sing the praises of corruption and bribery.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

So am I not allowed to keep sharing info ? You confuse me.
    Keep sharing about the atrocities we have committed. I am certain you won't leave out the unborn......

22. Thanks Abbey Marie, LongTermGuy thanked this post