Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default New Muslim From Minnesota Demanding America Bend to Islam...

... and of course the MONGREL DEMOCRATS are ALL IN on it.

When an American goes to a MUSLIM nation, they do as the MUSLIMS do, but when a muslim comes to AMERICA, instead of doing as the Americans do, they want AMERICA to bend to ISLAM. See how that works?

And guess who else SUPPORTS this change to an almost 200 YEAR OLD RULE... little miss Ivanka TRUMP. Well FUCK HER TOO.

I don't care... I do NOT like MUSLIMS, PERIOD, AT ALL. Once they infiltrate and get sufficient numbers, they DEMAND EVERYONE respect ISLAM and SHARIA LAW is NEXT, and it IS... HAPPENING... thanks to that little America hating kenyan MUSLIM dog turd obama, who imported as many muslims as he possibly could while he was president. These people do NOT... ASSIMILATE... they wait until they have enough of them, they infiltrate the government, and it's TAKE OVER TIME.

America IS, slowly but surely, going down the toilet. The America that you used to know, I'm afraid it's GONE... FOREVER. The only hope we could ever have of getting it back would be an armed insurrection, another civil war, because the invaders and the democrats will never leave on their own accord, ever, and sooner or later they'll turn this nation into just another third world shit hole. Look at the big cities where they're in control. They're the FILTHIEST, most VIOLENT toilets in the country, and that's what's going to happen to the entire nation. It IS happening. The cancer is spreading... and the DEMOCRATS love it, since all the little kiddies in school today are basically indoctrinated to HATE America...

------------------------------------------------------

Democrats push to allow new Muslim congresswoman to wear hijab on House floor

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...on-house-floor
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-27-2018 at 11:24 AM.

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    ... and of course the MONGREL DEMOCRATS are ALL IN on it.

When an American goes to a MUSLIM nation, they do as the MUSLIMS do, but when a muslim comes to AMERICA, instead of doing as the Americans do, they want AMERICA to bend to ISLAM. See how that works?

And guess who else SUPPORTS this change to an almost 200 YEAR OLD RULE... little miss Ivanka TRUMP. Well FUCK HER TOO.

I don't care... I do NOT like MUSLIMS, PERIOD, AT ALL. Once they infiltrate and get sufficient numbers, they DEMAND EVERYONE respect ISLAM and SHARIA LAW is NEXT, and it IS... HAPPENING... thanks to that little America hating kenyan MUSLIM dog turd obama, who imported as many muslims as he possibly could while he was president. These people do NOT... ASSIMILATE... they wait until they have enough of them, they infiltrate the government, and it's TAKE OVER TIME.

America IS, slowly but surely, going down the toilet. The America that you used to know, I'm afraid it's GONE... FOREVER. The only hope we could ever have of getting it back would be an armed insurrection, another civil war, because the invaders and the democrats will never leave on their own accord, ever, and sooner or later they'll turn this nation into just another third world shit hole. Look at the big cities where they're in control. They're the FILTHIEST, most VIOLENT toilets in the country, and that's what's going to happen to the entire nation. It IS happening. The cancer is spreading... and the DEMOCRATS love it, since all the little kiddies in school today are basically indoctrinated to HATE America...

------------------------------------------------------

Democrats push to allow new Muslim congresswoman to wear hijab on House floor

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...on-house-floor
    I believe Democrats should be required to live by Sharia law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post

Seems only fair !! They want to push this on to others ... let them know it firsthand ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

5. Likes STTAB liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    They keep paving the way for muslims to take over, and they will be... we all will be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

OK... do away with the 180 YEAR OLD head covering rule in congress, and when the muslim broad shows up wearing her bath towel around her head, all the republicans show up wearing a MAGA hat.

Course... wel... that won't happen. There's too many deep state anti Trumper republicans for that to happen.