Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Just Mind Blowing How Many FAT People There Are...

Went to Walmart today... yeah... I know... WALMART... but this is a small town wally's, but I started counting the fat people to slender/normal, and I was blown away. This is not what I saw when I was growing up. I remember in HS, we had ONE fat girl in a class of 66 people, and I don't think there was more than 3 or 4 fat people in our entire school, and I graduated in 1973. What has happened to society? Are people content to just let themselves go and get fat? Obesity is the greatest epidemic facing America. What is wrong with people?

For one, it's fast food. For two, it's a sedentary lifestyle with no exercise. For three, it's all the garbage they put in processed food. For four, it's horrible eating habits. For five it's pure laziness.

IDK... and then you have the fat girls that say... "just love me for who I am"... well, OK darlin'... but you're FAT, and although I can love you for who you are, I'm still not ATTRACTED to you.

I don't mean to tick off anyone here that's overweight. Needless to say I have friends that are overweight. Actually not many. Most of my friends are hard working folks, not sit down inactive types. I just think the obesity in America today is really bad, and I think being overweight is something people DO have a choice of being. If you're fat, STOP EATING. Get some exercise for crying out loud, eat a salad, drink some water, buy a treadmill.

I mean... it's strange when you see a woman that's... NORMAL... and thinks she's HOT just because she isn't FAT... she stands out. They used to ALL be that way... virtually.

http://www.healthdata.org/news-relea...-problem-among
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-27-2018 at 10:23 PM.