Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default New York Times Celebrates Muhammad as ‘Paragon of Compassion’

The title alone cracks me up! So much violence, and a known pedophile. Disgusting!!

---

New York Times Celebrates Muhammad as ‘Paragon of Compassion’

“Happy Birthday, Muhammad,” the New York Times proclaimed happily last Tuesday in a propaganda piece by Haroon Moghul, the author of a book confidently entitled How to Be a Muslim. I’d say it was a new low for the Times if the Gray Lady didn’t keep stooping lower every day.

Moghul details how he rediscovered Muhammad during a time of doubt, marveling “that he buried the least loved of his fellow Arabs with his own hands. That he put two of his fingers together and promised that he and the orphan would be that close in the life to come. That he so loved the vulnerable that God loved him in turn.”

Laying it on even thicker, Moghul continues: “He was an outsider like me. Being an orphan from age 6 in a very patrilineal, very patriarchal and very tribal society must have been a social death sentence. Muhammad could have reacted by seething with resentment and lashing out at the world. He could have turned on himself. Instead he became a paragon of compassion.”

Why should we believe Moghul? Because he knows: “I’d memorized Muhammad’s life story in Sunday school, cramming facts, dates, lineages into my head as if I was preparing for an A.P. exam, a good Muslim like my parents wanted me to be.”

If that is true, then Moghul knows that what he has published in the New York Times is false from beginning to end.

Here are a few statements attributed to Muhammad in sources that are considered reliable by Islamic scholars and normative for Islamic law, as recorded in The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS (in which the source for each is noted):

“I have been made victorious through terror.”

“Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war. … When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them.”

“I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf except for the right affairs rest with Allah.”

“May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.”

“I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

When asked about this, he explained: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’”
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...of-compassion/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes, those sorry-ass, totally worthless liberal bastards would, wouldnt they?? -

Paragon of compassion my ass.. he was a lying, deceitful, murdering, child molesting/raping, woman brutalizing/hating/demeaning , cowardly bastard, IMHO.-
    That female slave that poisoned him, did the world a favor, IMHO.
    I for one am damn sick of lies that they use to glorify that ffing snake.. -- Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And they do this what, just seventeen years after 9/11? What kind of rotten filth are they? I mean seriously? What kind of absolute trash writes a story like that in the very same city 9/11 happened in?

Unreal... just... unreal.

6. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Yes, those sorry-ass, totally worthless liberal bastards would, wouldnt they?? -

Paragon of compassion my ass.. he was a lying, deceitful, murdering, child molesting/raping, woman brutalizing/hating/demeaning , cowardly bastard, IMHO.-
    That female slave that poisoned him, did the world a favor, IMHO.
    I for one am damn sick of lies that they use to glorify that ffing snake.. -- Tyr
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And they do this what, just seventeen years after 9/11? What kind of rotten filth are they? I mean seriously? What kind of absolute trash writes a story like that in the very same city 9/11 happened in?

Unreal... just... unreal.
    I take it you guys don't have subscriptions to the NYT?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I take it you guys don't have subscriptions to the NYT?
    Shouldn't be any secret around here, I do not like muslims. They do not assimilate to the nations they infect. They take their stone age cult and sharia law with them where ever they go, and when they dominate in sufficient numbers, they take over and turn whatever it was they came to into where they left, and that's just another muslim shit hole... and yes... they're doing it HERE... in AMERICA. I wish we'd kick every last sons a bitchin' one of them the hell otta this country and OUTLAW islam and sharia law here. It's like a CANCER.

I'm pretty amazed at this little muslim dog turd being elected in MN. I guess all those muzzies the muslim dog turd obama shipped in while he could ALREADY have the right to VOTE, somehow. Wonder how that happened? Because I don't think this little muslim witch could have been elected without all those muslim refugees voting.

10. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​Liberalism...promotes Cancer of islam
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 12-01-2018 at 10:48 PM.

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

The Twin Towers were attacked and demolished by Muslim terrorism launched by Al Qaeda.

Most of the terrorist acts committed in the world today are committed by Muslim terrorists.

Muslims say they are loyal to all that the 'prophet Muhammad' preached, set into the Koran, the very religion he founded.

Yet, the Koran (certainly before sanitising 'abrogations' were introduced) was a war'like' creed.

Islam was never intended to be compassionate. Muhammad certainly wasn't. To this day, many hundreds of years after its creation, Islam inspires atrocities, including mass murder.

I suspect that those in the Twin Towers, on 11th September 2001, didn't think that the fate Al Qaeda gave them was a 'compassionate' one.

I therefore further suspect that the New York Times editorial staff are insane, or worse, are deliberately and knowingly acting against the interests of the US.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

14. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

It's just more leftwing BS. This raghead wants to wear a burkha in Congress which the dems are all for; yet, the Ten Commandments has to be removed from a courthouse.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks Drummond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post