Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Pete, you sound like a libtard. I admitted that my theory could be wrong, but you have absolutely no idea if I'm wrong until the Mueller probe concludes. You personally will probably have no idea even after the Mueller probe concludes.

My point still stands: if after an investigation is given a mission to prove collusion between Trump and Russia, and that investigation spends two years and unlimited funds and even then has still not shown any evidence or made any convictions actually relevant to the original mission, then that investigation looks like a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Yes you are wrong. I don't think you know how any of this actually works or been paying attention. Even your buddy Alan Dershowitz said he thinks the Mueller report is going to be devastating to Trump.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Pete, you sound like a libtard. I admitted that my theory could be wrong, but you have absolutely no idea if I'm wrong until the Mueller probe concludes. You personally will probably have no idea even after the Mueller probe concludes.

My point still stands: if after an investigation is given a mission to prove collusion between Trump and Russia, and that investigation spends two years and unlimited funds and even then has still not shown any evidence or made any convictions actually relevant to the original mission, then that investigation looks like a failure.
    You might want to read the mandate again.