Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Who Wants to Abolish the White Race?

Got watch this if you're interested in the topic. While the notions are absurd, the speaker is spot on.

Don't be white, racists. (That means you @Black Diamond )
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Black Diamond, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

A lamb will find a wolf to eat him. Wonder how many millennials will be eaten.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Those he showed and named are not castigated, vilified, hounded to death as would they be if they were republican/conservative and teaching/preaching this hate- this open call for murdering a race. No sir, liberals are immune from that- and that is why they do things like this openly and proudly- even getting praised for doing so.
    Just substitute the word black - for the word white-- they use when speaking of genocide/murder/oppression, etc. and then try to tell me how that would fly in this country.
    If this was against any other race , those people speaking such hatred, such calls for violence would be destroyed in every way possible -- same way as is now seen when one speaks of the KKK.
    Yet those speaking are not vilified, hell many of them are lauded, praised , giving applause, recognition and promoted.
    I have a few friends that keep me company, so when they think that they can just eradicate me easy-peasy, those good and faithful friends will speak- and do so with extreme prejudice, accurately and most timely.
    Their names are Colt, Browning, Glock, Remington, Mossberg, Ruger, Savage, Smith and Wesson........
    My father did not raise me to be a damn blind and gullible fool.
    A man protects his own-- which is a Southern motto- one that- a great many of us were raised to embrace(especially we of the baby boom era) and die defending if need be.
    I'd very, very happily spit in the face of any of those hate filled maggots that were and are speaking about murdering whites.
    Some of us, (especially we Southerners) will always proudly and most defiantly stand our ground-- come hell or high water.
    I am not to ever be ffkked with in such matters, something those craven cowards may learn the hard way and to their epically great sorrows-- if they ever try to attack me or mine.. ---Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 12-07-2018 at 07:45 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

5. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I have 2,000 rounds of 7.62x39 FMJ for the AK... bring your white abolishing ass over any time and try it. Bring your friends too, as many as you can find, and try and abolish this white boy.

I'm sick of this shit. It all started in earnest with that filthy ni**er in the white house, obama, and he still fuels it. Him and his white hating boy, Rahm.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-06-2018 at 06:41 PM.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Those he showed and named are not castigated, vilified, hounded to death as would they be if they were republican/conservative and teaching/preaching this hate- this open call for murdering a race. No sir, liberals are immune from that- and that is why the do things like this openly and proudly- even getting praised for doing so.
    Just substitute the word black - for the word white-- they use when speaking of genocide/murder/oppression, etc. and then try to tell me how that would fly in this country.
    If this was against any other race , those people speaking such hatred, such calls for violence would be destroyed in every way possible -- same way as is now seen when one speaks of the KKK.
    Yet those speaking are not vilified, hell many of them are lauded praised , giving applause, recognition and promoted.
    I have a few friends that keep me company, so when they think that they can just eradicate me easy-peasy, those good and faithful friends will speak- and do so with extreme prejudice, accurately and most timely.
    Their names are Colt, Browning, Glock, Remington, Savage, Smith and Wesson........
    My father did not raise me to be a fool.
    A man protects his own-- a Southern motto- one that a great many of us were raised to embrace(especially we of the baby boom era) and die defending if need be.
    I'd very, very happily spit in the face of any of those hate filled maggots that were and are speaking about murdering whites. ---Tyr
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I have 2,000 rounds of 7.62x39 for the AK... bring your white abolishing ass over any time and try it. Bring your friends too, as many as you can find, and try and abolish this white boy.

I'm sick of this shit. It all started in earnest with that filthy ni**er in the white house, obama, and he still fuels it. Him and his white hating boy, Rahm.
    You two want to GENTLY ease those hammers back down? Geez

The part that gets me is these people believe all this crap. I posted one thread where the stated belief is the poorest skid row bum has it better than the most privileged black. The absurdity of believing such a notion is, well ... absurd. I'll trade paychecks with Gen Colin Powell ANY day. Or Condoleeza Rice. Most of the NFL/NBA/MLB (not hockey -- seems to be short on bro's ).

Or, I'll trade checks with ANY member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I'll even go to work to earn my pay.

What *I* think? Worst thing i the world to happen to the US was black slavery, and worse yet, the North using slavery as its excuse to start a war over power and control. Forget the moral bullshit argument for a minute. If we'd never had African slaves they wouldn't have been freed HERE.

And that ain't a race thing. It's a when you aren't worth one millionth the amount of trouble you cause and shit you stir I don't give a damn if you're little green men from Mars. You suck and need to go back where you came from.

Same with stupid ass leftoids. Go find a country that best suits your political retardation and live in it. You can each give an illegal alien invader a free ride home.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You two want to GENTLY ease those hammers back down? Geez

The part that gets me is these people believe all this crap. I posted one thread where the stated belief is the poorest skid row bum has it better than the most privileged black. The absurdity of believing such a notion is, well ... absurd. I'll trade paychecks with Gen Colin Powell ANY day. Or Condoleeza Rice. Most of the NFL/NBA/MLB (not hockey -- seems to be short on bro's ).

Or, I'll trade checks with ANY member of the Congressional Black Caucus and I'll even go to work to earn my pay.

What *I* think? Worst thing i the world to happen to the US was black slavery, and worse yet, the North using slavery as its excuse to start a war over power and control. Forget the moral bullshit argument for a minute. If we'd never had African slaves they wouldn't have been freed HERE.

And that ain't a race thing. It's a when you aren't worth one millionth the amount of trouble you cause and shit you stir I don't give a damn if you're little green men from Mars. You suck and need to go back where you came from.

Same with stupid ass leftoids. Go find a country that best suits your political retardation and live in it. You can each give an illegal alien invader a free ride home.
    I did hear on TV, might have been on Lou Dobbs, was just surfing and tuned into that for a minute, but long enough to hear that the new idea being floated around Europe is find all these REFUGEES, which are 99% muslims, that cause major problems where ever they go, an island, and ship them ALL to their own island since they don't want to live in the muslim shit holes they came from. Put them ALL on an island and let them have at it. No INFIDELS, no PORK, no HOMOS, no WOMEN WALKING NOT COVERED UP HEAD TO TOE IN A BLACK BAG SO AS NOT TO EXCITE THE MEN SO BAD THEY CAN'T CONTROL THEMSELVES... they'll have it AAAALL to themselves. Maybe the blacks that HATE WHITEY and think they have it SO BAD here would like to JOIN the muslims on that island. Neither would have their pet EXCUSES to BLAME all their WOES on anymore. They'd only have THEMSELVES. Now, I've heard this idea decades ago, but evidently it's made it's way into the mainstream far enough that it bears mention on the news.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-06-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I did hear on TV, might have been on Lou Dobbs, was just surfing and tuned into that for a minute, but long enough to hear that the new idea being floated around Europe is find all these REFUGEES, which are 99% muslims, that cause major problems where ever they go, an island, and ship them ALL to their own island since they don't want to live in the muslim shit holes they came from. Put them ALL on an island and let them have at it. No INFIDELS, no PORK, no HOMOS, no WOMEN WALKING NOT COVERED UP HEAD TO TOE IN A BLACK BAG SO AS NOT TO EXCITE THE MEN SO BAD THEY CAN'T CONTROL THEMSELVES... they'll have it AAAALL to themselves. Maybe the blacks that HATE WHITEY and think they have it SO BAD here would like to JOIN the muslims on that island. Neither would have their pet EXCUSES to BLAME all their WOES on anymore. They'd only have THEMSELVES. Now, I've heard this idea decades ago, but evidently it's made it's way into the mainstream far enough that it bears mention on the news.
    It's not about color. Race. Gender. Religion. It's about the have's and have not's and the absolute sloth of the latter. All the rest of those red herrings are just there to blow smoke up the asses of the gullible to play on their simple-minded emotions.

They don't want to "get rid of the white race". They want the white race to give them what they have earned. "whate" and "race" are just convenient targets to attack and lay out the "woe is me" guilt trips. "You stole all your shit at my expense ".

So if this "white race" (translation: anyone that works for a living and believes in earning what they have which would be most of corporate America, the blue collar work force, military personnel, etc) just up and left and gave all these "gimme what I am entitled to, you stole from me, it's rightfully mind stupid ass MFers the country?

We'd go build our own country while what was left here imploded because it would have no brains and no brawn left in it to make even what was left them work. Then, after they got done killing and hating each other they'd again use our laws to infiltrate our society and go right back to stealing our shit and demanding it. "We left them". Fuck you. You wanted it.

In a perfect world where we didn't get impacted by their childish bullshit, I would give them just what they ask for. Themselves. All alone to and among themselves. Bet the peace wouldn't last 5 minutes past the celebration when the first keg ran out and there was no one smart enough to change it out for them.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-06-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Let them say whatever they want.

As far as I can tell. Even after investigating my entire, family background, as far back as the Civil war. I have not, and never will be a WHITE person. I am looking at the page in front of me, and it is totally white, except for the black words I am typing. So...I placed my hand on the screen, and , low and behold. Everything is a wrinkled, worn, hairy, kind of blend of a pink, with a little darkening blue (my veins). SO. I AM HERE TO DECLARE...."I AM NOT WHITE!"

Anybody who resembles a leftist, loony, liberal, snowflake of any skin color is NUTS, or COLOR blind. Try it yourself. Bet NOBODY reading this is...by definition....WHITE.

https://htmlcolorcodes.com/color-chart/

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

13. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    As far as I can tell. Even after investigating my entire, family background, as far back as the Civil war. I have not, and never will be a WHITE person. I am looking at the page in front of me, and it is totally white, except for the black words I am typing. So...I placed my hand on the screen, and , low and behold. Everything is a wrinkled, worn, hairy, kind of blend of a pink, with a little darkening blue (my veins). SO. I AM HERE TO DECLARE...."I AM NOT WHITE!"

Anybody who resembles a leftist, loony, liberal, snowflake of any skin color is NUTS, or COLOR blind. Try it yourself. Bet NOBODY reading this is...by definition....WHITE.

https://htmlcolorcodes.com/color-chart/

That's it pard, if we all were just smart enough to use the same rules the lunatic leftist mongrel democrats do, then who cares if we're white. We can all just *IDENTIFY* as a different race, and ALL WILL BE GOOD.

15. Thanks aboutime thanked this post