Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I condemned Clinton and you know that! Generally I let you guys bash the left and then I counter balance. You know that too.
    Sure. Condemnation: "I'm not a fan of Hillary, but ... (insert deflection) ...
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh, and look here, today's headline. So much for the atrocious economy by all indicators.

Record 156,795,000 Employed in USA, 13th Record-Breaker Under Trump

(CNSNews.com) - The November employment report, released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, shows the economy added 150,000 jobs, well below the (revised) 237,000 added last month.

But the unemployment rate held steady at 3.7 percent for the third month in a row; and the number of employed Americans once again reached an all-time high of 156,795,000, the 13th record since Donald Trump became president.

Wages continued rising as well: In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 6 cents to $27.35. Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by 81 cents, or 3.1 percent.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...er-under-trump
    I have to say I am impressed there are more job vacancies than unemployed people.

Now go see my thread on Millinnials applying for jobs
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

PRESIDENT Trump... get that... PRESIDENT... Trump...is doing an overall GREAT job. You have to really be a nitpicking little hemorrhoid to dig up LITTLE things you can blame on him that isn't STELLAR.

Jim has posted THREAD after THREAD after THREAD after THREAD about the great things he's done since he took office, and oh my, it was just AAAAALLL IGNORED by the ANGRY little mongrel demtard RAT PRICK troll.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-07-2018 at 05:00 PM.

5. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    PRESIDENT Trump... get that... PRESIDENT... Trump...is doing an overall GREAT job. You have to really be a nitpicking little hemorrhoid to dig up LITTLE things you can blame on him that isn't STELLAR.

Jim has posted THREAD after THREAD after THREAD after THREAD about the great things he's done since he took office, and oh my, it was just AAAAALLL IGNORED by the ANGRY little mongrel demtard RAT PRICK troll.
    "Nitpicking" hits the nail on the head. Notice how Pete's great, "A-HA!" moments usually amount to a fizzled out sparkler?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    "Nitpicking" hits the nail on the head. Notice how Pete's great, "A-HA!" moments usually amount to a fizzled out sparkler?
    Been noticing that since I saw his first post...

He's a troll, and not a very smart one at that.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-07-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Well, Petey, would you like to make a side bet?

I'll wager $50 payable to the board that all the losses suffered this week will be erased by the end of the month.

My money is on Trump's economy.

The funny thing about you loons is that you immediately squawk when the market does it's usual adjustments & corrections, shriek about how we're doomed, and a couple weeks later it's like nothing ever happened.

I'll dig up a pretty funny post from your Hero & mine, OCA, when Trump was unexpectedly (by most) elected President. Yeah, he was shitting himself trying to sell everything because we were DOOOOMED!!one1!

2 days later the stock market shattered records for how many months?

You seriously have to have a few bolts loose if you don't recognize what Trump's policies have done to unleash our economic potential - even if he got a few notes wrong, the performance can't be denied. I find it very funny that 0bama has been whining that it was his policies - somehow - that we should thank. This from the idiot that proclaimed that 1.2% is the 'new normal' GDP and that manufacturing jobs are a thing of the past, you peasants, get used to it.

I'm even willing to do this despite the fact that there's a very real chance the Government will shut down over the border wall funding fight in December. That's how generous I am.

So let's do this, Pete. $50 to Jim for board expenses. The deadline is the end of the business New Year's Eve to recover everything we lost this week in the DOW.

What's in it for you? Why, I'll make a post and pin it in the Lounge, acknowledging that you were right and I was wrong.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 12-07-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I find it very funny that 0bama has been whining that it was his policies - somehow - that we should thank. This from the idiot that proclaimed that 1.2% is the 'new normal' GDP and that manufacturing jobs are a thing of the past, you peasants, get used to it.
    The kenyan: "those jobs just aren't coming back."

But, PRESIDENT Trump must have had that "magic wand" the kenyan thought it would take to bring those jobs back, and now he wants to TAKE CREDIT FOR IT... and IDIOTS like little pete just swallow that horse dung like it's gospel...

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yet ANOTHER 'take a dump' jumping on Trump, failing once again.

How many times do people need to prematurely dance on the failure of another, only to see that person continually prevail over and over again.

I can only imagine how Rosie must feel. LOL But she needs to take it like a champ and deal with it, as some would say.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yet ANOTHER 'take a dump' jumping on Trump, failing once again.

How many times do people need to prematurely dance on the failure of another, only to see that person continually prevail over and over again.

I can only imagine how Rosie must feel. LOL But she needs to take it like a champ and deal with it, as some would say.
    He didn't learn his lesson November 8 2016
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 01-04-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    He didn't lesrn his lesson November 8 2016
    Chwoof Dat!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Well, Petey, would you like to make a side bet?

I'll wager $50 payable to the board that all the losses suffered this week will be erased by the end of the month.

My money is on Trump's economy.

The funny thing about you loons is that you immediately squawk when the market does it's usual adjustments & corrections, shriek about how we're doomed, and a couple weeks later it's like nothing ever happened.

I'll dig up a pretty funny post from your Hero & mine, OCA, when Trump was unexpectedly (by most) elected President. Yeah, he was shitting himself trying to sell everything because we were DOOOOMED!!one1!

2 days later the stock market shattered records for how many months?

You seriously have to have a few bolts loose if you don't recognize what Trump's policies have done to unleash our economic potential - even if he got a few notes wrong, the performance can't be denied. I find it very funny that 0bama has been whining that it was his policies - somehow - that we should thank. This from the idiot that proclaimed that 1.2% is the 'new normal' GDP and that manufacturing jobs are a thing of the past, you peasants, get used to it.

I'm even willing to do this despite the fact that there's a very real chance the Government will shut down over the border wall funding fight in December. That's how generous I am.

So let's do this, Pete. $50 to Jim for board expenses. The deadline is the end of the business New Year's Eve to recover everything we lost this week in the DOW.

What's in it for you? Why, I'll make a post and pin it in the Lounge, acknowledging that you were right and I was wrong.
    I'm still waiting on THIS ....

My PC must be messed up though. I don't seem to be able to find Pete's response ...

16. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm still waiting on THIS ....

My PC must be messed up though. I don't seem to be able to find Pete's response ...
    Hope you have a full pack.

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I've already stated a couple weeks ago I thought the stock market was an overreaction and that it would rebound in 2019. So nice try at a gotcha.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I've already stated a couple weeks ago I thought the stock market was an overreaction and that it would rebound in 2019. So nice try at a gotcha.
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-04-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default petey's still showing his competitive edge with a Box of Rocks.

The only one who is enjoying the GOTCHA is petey. Everybody else just rolls their eyes, and laughs at how changing to 2019 hasn't improved petey's mental disorder at all. Trump Derangement is a terrible thing for him, and millions of other Un-minded Snowflakes.

Better luck next year petey. The cure is coming. Keep it in hand.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !