I'm over the moon!

Had a Christmas party at my house last night and some of my artwork was out to show friends my new hobby. About 3 hours into the party I was approached by a lady asking if I would consider selling any of them. I told her I wasn't sure but maybe someday. She said she really wanted to buy a piece for her husband's Christmas present. I told her I didn't even know how to price them yet. She said name a price. I asked a couple of other people there what they thought the piece could sell for. I ended up selling it for $50.00 which was less than the consensus (after all, she was a friend of a friend). The lady jumped on it and I later found out she told someone she thought I would ask between $150.00-$175.00.

Anyway, it's my first sale! Granddaughter is going to set up an Etsy account to see if I get any offers for my other pieces. Might call it Miss Sassy's Art ... still mulling it over.

I didn't even have chance to get some good photos of it. I did sign and date the back .... haha ... just in case I become famous someday. She will have the very first piece sold.

20181206_233318.jpg

20181206_233033.jpg