Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Agreed. You would think the other qualifier would be "be hungry enough" but leftwingers don't look at it that way. They'll starve until you spoon feed them for free.

I'm with HPD on that one. I mowed grass, washed cars, painted garages, hired out as a roofer's bitch hauling shingles up ladders all day -- and that was BEFORE I was 16. Pumped gas, Washed dishes, delivered pizza, cooked, did food prep work and been a bouncer in a biker bar between 16 and the Marine Corps. All for not much money.

That was in the 70s. There WERE "no jobs" to be had then. Not that was going to pay worth anything. Yet you could STILL scrape one up. I'm a meat chopping MFer for rent and groceries.

If the job's there and you're too good for it? Starve. I WILL caveat that with I would go with the starving thing before I would do service plumbing.
    Damn straight, brother. I grew up on a farm. We weren't given a choice. You worked, period, end of discussion. You went to school, came home and did your homework, and then WORKED on the farm. Weekends, chores first, then maybe do something for fun if everything else was done. But I baled hay, stacked it on wagons, piled it in the haymow, mucked out barn stalls, cleaned pig pens, fed the livestock, helped friends on their farms, I did whatever, and the vast majority if those jobs I did, including on our own farm, I made about $2 an hour, BUT, I owned a go kart, a minibike, two motorcycles, a boat AND had my own car by the time I was 16. I'd like to see one of these little low testosterone, too fat and stupid to join the military, entitled, brain washed little pussies today try and follow me around 40 years ago... pfft... they probably couldn't do the work I can do NOW. It's pathetic. New generations of worthless, fat, stupid, lazy punks. Not ALL mind you, but ENOUGH, and getting worse every year.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-09-2018 at 03:20 PM.