Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    No beef, literally (:

Can you find anything in the OP that states benefits are a problem, or that it’s immigrates leaving that’s the problem, or that muslims are somehow involved? (Tbh it’s almost endearing that you found a way to squeeze muslims into a topic about staff shortages at slaughterhouses...)
    Well duh.. Far easier to sit at home and draw a government check for doing nothing than it is to get out of the damn house, go to work and earn ones own way.
    And hoss, I gave a link to prove my point--all you did was ignore the link--not refute its premise..
    And my point made about muslims and the others drawing free government money definitely gives cause for such peoples to refuse to do " unpleasant" jobs-- yet let them starve with no damn free government handouts and see just how many decide to do those unpleasant jobs.
    Logic is not your strong suit is it?
    Seeing things in perspective seems not to be either, IMHO .
    Seems to me that I made a case, you ignored it to blather on..

"There have always been jobs that were very unpleasant to do. Could it be that the government monies given to these people refusing to do such unpleasant work be a huge factor?"
    immigrants were heralded as being needed to do those jobs the native citizens refused to do.
    Yet the immigrants came in and were given subsidies and other goodies. So why even bother to work?
    When you can be housed, fed and taken care of -have so very much free time to pursue your damn goal of promoting Allah and overcoming the culture that was stupid enough to invite you in.--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 12-11-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.